Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? (4750 Views)

PHOTO: Major Markets In Port Harcourt Totally Shutdown / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by chamboy(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:
Tell your uncle that the Governor of Borno state declared public holiday for GMB's rally and you didn't see people complain about it on Nairaland grin grin
Abeg What is GEJ, GMB is ur next president so deal with it
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Zuria(f): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
chamboy:
Abeg What is GEJ, GMB is ur next president so deal with it

Please...you can't force your choice on me, I have a right to my own vote grin grin now sulk on that grin grin#votenotfight # takethevow

1 Like

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
The National Stadium, Surulere is an eyesore.
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by JackBaueress(f): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The National Stadium, Surulere is an eyesore.
So I heard. That is Jonathan's failure to maintain the stadium. Fashola must not allow them to use Teslim Balogun stadium.

@Zuria, are you a voting for the KOWA candidate?
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Today, you all will notice umbrella revolution in Lagos.

We are taking over Lagos. TAN + PDP + Atiku Support Groups + Ndi Igbo in Lagos + Lovers of Consolidation = GEJ come saturday!

1 Like

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Zuria(f): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
So I heard. That is Jonathan's failure to maintain the stadium. Fashola must not allow them to use Teslim Balogun stadium.

Yes o...women deserve better than appointments. It's time for us to be voted in as we are mothers of the nation. If we all rally around our own, the men would begin to understand our power....

Prof. Shonaiya is no "pushover"...she's sound and morally upright to push the nation forward.

APC & PDP are not the only political party in the race and hence I think we should vote KOWA to upset all political Permutations & calculations cheesy grin grin
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by JackBaueress(f): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:

Yes o...women deserve better than appointments. It's time for us to be voted in as we are mothers of the nation. If we all rally around our own, the men would begin to understand our power....

Prof. Shonaiya is no "pushover"...she's sound and morally upright to push the nation forward.

APC & PDP are not the only political party in the race and hence I think we should vote KOWA to upset all political Permutations & calculations cheesy grin grin
Oh well,I am a woman too but I don't think Nigeria is ready for a female president. Let's start with electing female governors first,don't you think so?
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by QATOFIN: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
rubbish! my broda'wife and other women at alakoto market here in lagos have been ban from even saying power! not to talk pdp by the apc controlled iya loja or what ever they call it. in that market you risk been thrown out, most of those women are in bondage.

and you are complaining of jst one day stuff.

1 Like

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:

If the market is closed, how successful would the rally be?

Madam, it's only days away...its in your hand. Hope you have your PVC? grin grin #voteKOWA
thankyou o, vote Kowa, or better still, NCP
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Zuria(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
Oh well,I am a woman too but I don't think Nigeria is ready for a female president. Let's start with electing female governors first,don't you think so?

Even you, Aunty? cry cry it's not fair o....

Women are not stepping up to the challenge but I think we can support those women who dare.... In the gubernatorial race, we have only 1 woman who won on the platform of the APC in Taraba state.

Most people are threatened by women in power...its a misconception that Nigeria is not ready for a female country. I think it's a psychological blackmail by the male folks to dampen our spirit grin

Whatever the case it's #votenotfight grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
My uncles who do business at Trade Fair Complex just told me that the market was closed because Jonathan is coming to Lagos for a rally holding at National Stadium today. Is it because the market is owned by FG?
Those living in Lagos,are there any other markets that have been closed for PDP rally today?

Bia Truckpusher wife abi mistress;
Shebi when Rochas of APC did it, it was right to you...
When Shettima of APC did it, it was right...
When Fashola did it, it was right for you...

Now, market people choose to close markets for Jonathan and you're are protesting...Mind you; it is only the market leaders and the marketers that gave such order...maybe it is either your sugary uncle isn't existent or he's an akanagoli for the market ie ndi ono n'izu ama okwu...

2 Likes

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by JackBaueress(f): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:

Women are not stepping up to the challenge but I think we can support those women who dare.... In the gubernatorial race, we have only 1 woman who won on the platform of the APC in Taraba state.

Most people are threatened by women in power...its a misconception that Nigeria is not ready for a female country. I think it's a psychological blackmail by the male folks to dampen our spirit grin

let's be sincere with ourselves,Nigeria isn't ready for a female president not when we have the men who are power hungry.
Prof. Shonaiya is only seeking for relevance which isn't a bad idea. I hope she gets a good appointment when the new administration starts.
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:

He dare not try what he did over the Port Harcourt stadium in Teslim Balogun Stadium. Whoever that sees the sorry state of the National Stadium and the well maintained Teslim Balogun, which face each other, would know that the former is owned by a failed government while the latter is owned by a successful government.
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Truckpusher(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bia Truckpusher wife abi mistress;
Shebi when Rochas of APC did it, it was right to you...
When Shettima of APC did it, it was right...
When Fashola did it, it was right for you...

Now, market people choose to close markets for Jonathan and you're are protesting...Mind you; it is only the market leaders and the marketers that gave such order...maybe it is either your sugary uncle isn't existent or he's an akanagoli for the market ie ndi ono n'izu ama okwu...
Bia, nwanem.

Mmeru kini? Of all the nairalanders you want me to be running after agadi nwayi ? shocked shocked

Biko, I take God beg you carry that load commot for my head.
Aru! Eme..... grin
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by JackBaueress(f): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

He dare not try what he did over the Port Harcourt stadium in Teslim Balogun Stadium. Whoever that sees the sorry state of the National Stadium and the well maintained Teslim Balogun, which face each other, would know that the former is owned by a failed government while the latter is owned by a successful government.
they must have done some rehabilitation on the national stadium for the rally holding today. After that,the stadium returns back to its deplorable state.
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Truckpusher(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:

Yes o.

Jonathan has elevated the place of the Nigerian woman through his policies and not Buhari who said he was going to scrap the office of the first lady but now his wife is campaigning and calling women prostitute because they've refuse to adhere to her husband's kitchen mentality.

Jonathan all the way ...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
they must have done some rehabilitation on the national stadium for the rally holding today. After that,the stadium returns back to its deplorable state.
I doubt it. The only "renovation" that will take place there will be the erecting of a stage the party men will stand on and the decoration of the mainbowl with the colours and flags of the PDP.
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
If it was closed, its because they want the igbos to come to support their supposed own. Otherwise, the president will be embarrassed in an empty stadium.

1 Like

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by najoke: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
JackBaueress:
Robot,continue what you are programmed to do and stop quoting me. Abi no market today for you? grin grin
Why are you wasting your time with the robot who cant express "itself"..... go and check all "its"past post, it is not more than 10 words.
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by BrosPeter: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:
Tell your uncle that the Governor of Borno state declared public holiday for GMB's rally and you didn't see people complain about it on Nairaland grin grin

What an apt reply, this should rank amongst the best Nairaland "put downs" in history. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by jomoh: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:

I don't usually respond to every mentions but these men with wrapper around their waist showing their intelligence abi their cyber-bullying skills...cant help you if your sense of humor have departed you. grin grin tongue

No, my sense of humor has not departed me but I fail to see the humor in your failed attempt to call the trash you wrote earlier a joke. Maybe people in your category that laughs at silly/humorless jokes may find it funny.

No am not a cyber bully evident in my little above 200 posts since joining the forum in 2013 but I can't say of yours with over 700 posts in just 8months despite being active in only one section. Politics.

No again I am not displaying my intelligence, it will naturally show itself but you on the other hand with your attempt to call that trash humorous has displayed where you belong on the intelligence scale.

Finally your responses can be used to dissect the kind of person behind your moniker like I just did. So in other to still remain discreet, please stick to your "non response" policy. At least with that, people will have no cause to think you're part of the 21million Nigerians. Cheers mate.
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Zuria(f): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
jomoh:

No, my sense of humor has not departed me but I fail to see the humor in your failed attempt to call the trash you wrote earlier a joke. Maybe people in your category that laughs at silly/humorless jokes may find it funny.

No am not a cyber bully evident in my little above 200 posts since joining the forum in 2013 but I can't say of yours with over 700 posts in just 8months despite being active in only one section. Politics.

No again I am not displaying my intelligence, it will naturally show itself but you on the other hand with your attempt to call that trash humorous has displayed where you belong on the intelligence scale.

Finally your responses can be used to dissect the kind of person behind your moniker like I just did. So in other to still remain discreet, please stick to your "non response" policy. At least with that, people will have no cause to think you're part of the 21million Nigerians. Cheers mate.

Now your intelligence have naturally manifested; run along!
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
..And the online polls and predictions
suddenly swing in GEJ's favour
..And when the Lord turned the captivity of
Zion, we were like them that dream
..And by this time tomorrow, the figure will
double! ..for the Lord will fight the battle
and you will hold your peace .
Go, and the Lord will go before you ..
..Goodluck!
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by ekmaxop: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;
http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html
http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
If the links don't go through, pls contact me on 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp and I'll send you my correct link.
Re: Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? by jomoh: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Zuria:

Now my intelligence have naturally manifested; run along!

Run along? With who? You? undecided I'll pass cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Is A Region Not A Tribe.. Who are the Main Niger Deltans? / Why Saraki Must Resign Now – Tinubu / Pix: This Is What I Saw This Afternoon In Gwagwalada Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.