Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Ubi Franklin Left Emma Nyra For Lillian Esoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Ubi Franklin Left Emma Nyra For Lillian Esoro (968 Views)

"I Ceased To Be Lillian Esoro’s Fan After She Married Ubi Franklin "– Joel Amadi / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ubi Franklin Left Emma Nyra For Lillian Esoro by Truepee(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
You might as well fasten your seat belts and make yourself comfortable because it’s going to be a long ride, as far as this issue is concerned. You all heard the news that the co owner of Made Men Music group and manager of Iyanya and Emma Nyra, Ubi Franklin proposed to clinic matters star, Lillian Esoro and what is on everybody’s lips is what happened to Emma Nyra?Yes it is true Ubi Franklin and Emma Nyra were dating- or at least fronted a romantic relationship. The two started dating early last year and were spotted at different events together. This is one of the reasons you should mix business with pleasure. Ubi Franklin and Emma have had a turbulent relationship. Ubi reportedly was physically abusive towards her. You remember one particular time OAP, Fade Ogunro took to her Instagram page to rant about a certain CEO of a music company who uses his female artiste as his punching bag, well she was supposedly referring to Ubi Franklyn. Forget the image the front for the media in red carpet events, the two have a rough relationship. Sometime in 2013, Emma had so many issues with Ubi Franklin that she had to leave the record label. Later on they were able to sort out their differences. However, in an interview last year, Ubi denied being in a relationship with Emma and claimed he does not sexually assault her; “How do you sexually assault somebody you are not dating? There is nothing like that. With the kind of business we do, people just think that the only way they can set us up is to go to the press because we are public people. It is very sad. We are not dating and there is nothing like that. This entire thing is brand damaging because nothing like that has ever happened before. I cannot do such because I have a lot of things to lose and they are everything I have worked hard to get. I have a reputation of integrity to keep, so why would I do such?” “Emma would have spoken out. She is not a fool, she is an American. I don’t know why people would think I would ever sexually harass a woman. This is somebody that just got back with me from Dubai and Malaysia. We travel round the world together, so I don’t see where such a wicked rumour about me would emanate from. Those things are uncalled for and I don’t know who could be peddling such a rumour against me”. “They say we are dating and they also say that I am sexually abusing her, how is that possible? It does not add up at all. There is nothing like that and there would never be anything like that. I am a decent man. I am just being set up.” But what did we expect him to say. Even Tiwa Savage denied dating her manager but what are they today? From what we gather, Emma was never really comfortable with the relationship at some point and that is why she never really admitted it publicly that she is dating Ubi. She was compelled, against her will, to play along to fabricated stories to the media that she and Ubi were dating. The funny thing about this is that many industry insiders know about it and have refused to do anything. So the two finally broke up late last year due to physical assault and infidelity. Yes Infidelity. According to reports, Infidelity came from Emma’s part and that was the major reason for the physical assault. While Ubi was still dating Emma, he and Lillian Esoro were just friends, but now apparently they will be man and wife. You notice Emma stopped public appearances with him last year and on Valentine ’s Day she was apparently solo. Besides, she didn’t attend Ubi’s birthday 2 months ago. Industry sources say that Lillian and Ubi had been dating quietly for a few months but nobody expected him to put a ring on in so soon after he dated Emma for even a longer time. The industry is still agape and that is why not many people have come out to congratulate them. Iyanya and Emma are still quiet over it. People just believe that it is unfair to Emma after using her. However, the Bride and groom to be have confirmed the engagement on Instagram after there had been reports that the two were not engaged but rather portraying a movie role or Lilian didn’t accept the proposal. Well the two who were surprisingly silent about it have come out to confirm it to the public in new photo shared by Ubi on instagram which he wrote; “This I am in for the rest of my Life Direct me in your way oh Lord. Let my Tithes and Offerings be a backup and foundation for this union that we are about to get into. Thanks for all the well wishers God bless you with everything good that will come your way” Many Congrats to them. http://adenaij..in/2015/03/why-ubi-franklin-left-emma-nyra-for.html
Re: Why Ubi Franklin Left Emma Nyra For Lillian Esoro by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Gossip girl sad
Re: Why Ubi Franklin Left Emma Nyra For Lillian Esoro by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Poor Emma
Re: Why Ubi Franklin Left Emma Nyra For Lillian Esoro by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2015
The things i heard about this Ubi franklin eh, this lilian girl better be ready to have sleepless nights. Someone you just date for a few months then proposed to you quickly so that you wont find out more about his escapades. Hmm, im sorry for lilian. If only she knows what she is getting herself into.
Re: Why Ubi Franklin Left Emma Nyra For Lillian Esoro by remsonik(f): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
I pity Lilian

(1) (Reply)

Who's Hotter? / Emmanuel Adebayor Having Serious Family Problem ? / Tonto Dikeh Shares 'dolphin Kissing' Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.