Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nairaland Free Poll. Gmb Vs Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Free Poll. Gmb Vs Gej (460 Views)

Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video / Amaechi Crowd Vs GEJ Crowd In PH / Nairaland E-poll GMB Vs GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Free Poll. Gmb Vs Gej by jumas(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2015
With this recent development on Buhari statement "Naira equal to a Dollar" saga, I'm tempted to say Buhari has lost 50% of his supports online just between yesterday night and today's morning. wither or fore we can't attest to it unless we show it through the poll. I want all nairaland administrators to take note, this poll is open until 12.00pm 27 March 2015. Any true bonafide member of Nairaland is free to exercise his or her franchise. you can only contribute your quota if you are registered, if not you are advice to register.
vote by clicking the like button for candidate of your choice.
Re: Nairaland Free Poll. Gmb Vs Gej by jumas(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2015
GMB

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Free Poll. Gmb Vs Gej by jumas(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Free Poll. Gmb Vs Gej by Bugatie(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2015
jumas:
With this resent development on Buhari statement "Naira equal to a Dollar" saga, I'm tempted to say Buhari has lost 50% of his supports online just between yesterday night and today's morning. wither or fore we can't attest to it unless we show it through the poll. I want all nairaland administrators to take note, this poll is open until 12.00pm 27 March 2015. Any true bonafide member of Nairaland is free to exercise his or her franchise. you can only contribute your quota if you are registered, if not you are advice to register.

This election will put an to end to APC and it's propaganda!
Come Saturday March 28, GEJ will be re-elected and given 4 more years to consolidate on the transformation process.

An advice for the Buhari/APC, please accept the result of the election and avoid bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Free Poll. Gmb Vs Gej by ayowonder(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2015
jumas:
With this recent development on Buhari statement "Naira equal to a Dollar" saga, I'm tempted to say Buhari has lost 50% of his supports online just between yesterday night and today's morning. wither or fore we can't attest to it unless we show it through the poll. I want all nairaland administrators to take note, this poll is open until 12.00pm 27 March 2015. Any true bonafide member of Nairaland is free to exercise his or her franchise. you can only contribute your quota if you are registered, if not you are advice to register.
I love him more and more

(1) (Reply)

Which Party's Supporters Are More Violent? / Dear Compatriots / Pls Answer This Question Before You Vote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.