Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) (42433 Views)

T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Paul Okoye Wishes His Wife Happy Birthday With A Lovely Photo / Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2015
The singer posted the pic wishing his bodyguard happy birthday:

"HAPPY BDAY TO MY BODYGUARD @TEEJAYHKN AND MY ARTIST @DANAGOGHKN !! "

https://instagram.com/p/0lNBEsKUJ5/

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Nowadays, it seems being a bodyguard is the reigning business in Nigeria
Every body now has a body guard.
From the politicians to celebrities to even our so called affluent pastors and bishops

And funny enough, the qualification for being a bodyguard/bouncer is easy........ Just "GRAB" undecided

Before I forget, Happy birthday to this young man.
And nice one from Davido

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Is this also making front page?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:

It's will soon go Lalasticlala grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
That's very Good of him...
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by remsonik(f): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
So na to show off our bodyguard be the reigning thing for entertainers now?

Me sef wan show off my bodyguard. grin
He's the ancient of days
The lion of Judah, the lily of the valley
He's the great and mighty God, the deliver.
The one who sits in the high place of glory and rules over the earth
He bares me on his wing and in him I can FLY cool cool

237 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2015
remsonik:

He's the ancient of days

Correct!!! We have same body guard niyen.. cool

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Redoil: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2015
The bodygaurd will fit you as ur husband
aanumama:

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2015
aanumama:

You damn funny.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by gboyetade: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
yes lalastica. lalastica is front page
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wrking on ma body.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by akinsadeez(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
See muscles shocked shocked shocked

When will I get this kinda muscles despite all my efforts in d gym. cry cry cry
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
OK.. As Federal govt no wan give me job,

I'm gonna hit d gym; with my height and all d ... *clears throat* I knw I will get a VERY GR8 paying job sharperly cheesy grin

Happy bday Davido's muscle man

1 Like

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
remsonik:

He's the ancient of days

Our body guard na one and d same grin
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by qadeerkug(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
OK.. As Federal govt no wan give me job,

I'm gonna hit d gym; with my height and all d ... *clears throat* I knw I will get a VERY GR8 paying job sharperly cheesy ;Di

Happy bday Davido's muscle man
even
if u do gym fat like elephant no 1 will take coz u be female
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by CR77(f): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Follow follow oo
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok...is he licensed to protect the Singer?
Does he have the certificate to sacrifice his life for the Singer?
Apart from bouncing behind the Singer at shows, what else does he do for the Singer? Maybe like feeding his dogs and running PIMX errand undecided
How much does he earn per day for this body building and security job?
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Boxer007(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
I love kissing beefy guys
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by steppin: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Naija Bodyguards, all muscles no skills.
A guy with a decent taekwondo skills can kick his teeth in.

13 Likes

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by tablu: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
The guy no big sef! I huge pass am!
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by drnairalov: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
news don finish I see

Ever been at that point where you keep seeing someone's motivating you to go ahead with something as the only
convincing proof that you actually should? So when you, maybe write something, and don't get likes or comments you
begin to think that you probably suck at writing, or you become so scared of writing again, afraid that the world is against
you?

Oh, yours truly has been there.
It takes like a hundred friends to persuade you to try out for that post or that audition or that application, it takes at least a
hundred likes on your instagram post to make you understand that you're beautiful enough, it takes five hundred nudges
before you realize that the girl isn't entirely out of your league and you should ask her out on a date?
Well, it will do you much good to stop, and give yourself room to be your first and most important motivator. There might
come a time when there'd be no one else, and you must learn to take courage regardless.

Be strong. Be bold.!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by CR77(f): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
I tired oo
Misogynist2014:

1 Like

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by dguizman(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na him time.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Boxer007(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Scientist have created a pill that makes all men get pregnant thru the annnnus. Am so happy!
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Saucekide25(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Oboi see chest ;DOboi see chest
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by Boxer007(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
dguizman:
Na him time.

Hi boo
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by loomer: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
If this one hear gun shot, him go take off leave Davido

4 Likes

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by CR77(f): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na so oo
dguizman:
Na him time.
Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by CR77(f): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
You want kill me with laugh here.. wink wink
loomer:
If this one hear gun shot, him go take off leave Davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) by killercute16(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.