Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP (20578 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
tutudesz:

when pdp members were busy decamping every week, apc were shouting CHANGE!! i wounder what dey will be shouting now?
APC is on a long thing...it is not by Chatham house

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by worlexy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
politics!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by MacluvPH(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
I still insist that as for me and my household,we would vote Jonathan Goodluck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by sleekman(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
This Is Called Seaving D Grain Frm D Chaf. Come Sat Half Of APC Would Have Decamped. I Can See D Tears. Dont Be Shy Let It Flow Again

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Teenaira: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
When is APC going to decamp to PDP ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by scylla27(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Sorry for apc grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
read in between the lines, they defected to support Nuhu Ribadu! Some ppl in this forum are dummys, civilised people vote for candidates not political parties! The Change crusade is not and issue to ponder about, its a uniform agenda, even primary school children know.
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Riodiao(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC IS FAST SINKING , I EXPECT MORE DEPATURES TOMMORROW
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by loomer: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
In other news......
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by maestroferddi: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
The PDP is a monstrous political machine specially built/engineered to win elections.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by M4gunners: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
You mean another change train just drop at transformation junction in Adamawa? Fresh air fresh air eeverywhere. GEJ GEJ GEJ.
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by ochejoseph(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
‎See The 10 things you must Know about 2015 Presidential Election ‎

1. This election is a choice between  Moving Forward and going backward 

2. This election is a choice between a 73 year old man that cannot remember the name of his running mate, his party or INEC and a 53 year old man that has midwived the transformation of critical Infrastructure in our Country

3. This election is a clear choice between going Analogue and proceeding with digitalisation

4. This election is a choice between a Man who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan Africa and another who cancelled it's first Metro project

5. This election is a contest between a man who set up 12 brand New universities and a man who did not set up any as head of state

6.This election is about a man who gave young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools and another who celebrates them as weapons of electoral Terrorism 

7. This Election is about a man who is on the verge of wiping out Polio and a man who does not believe in immunisation 

8. This Election is a race between a Generation that superintended over the Decay of our Nation and a generation that must salvage it,

9.This election a clear fight between a confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of 150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose agricultural policies and programmes have cut our food import by 40% 

10.This is election is between a Professor of Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the price of crude in the international Market / make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man who under whose watch Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa 

This Election is a clear choice.    between Good and Evil 

This election is about you 

Use your PVC wisely 

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by tutudesz: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
M4gunners:
You mean another change train just drop at transformation junction in Adamawa? Fresh air fresh air eeverywhere. GEJ GEJ GEJ.
No they stop nd enter the new ac train GEJ!!! nd it move round 9ja
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by atlwireles: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let me see who and what can stop PDP's, massive victory come march 28th grin grin grin grin Across all regions PDP will stand tall.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by onatisi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:
Apc is failing down

Gej till 2019

Expect more in coming days
bros wait for the biggest defection coming up tomorrow wednesday .it will nail the coffin of apc . Just wait till to tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by atlwireles: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
onatisi:
bros wait for the biggest defection coming up tomorrow wednesday .it will nail the coffin of apc . Just wait till to tomorrow

Are you hearing what I'm hearing from the NE? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by folabayo1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
tutudesz:

are you 100% sure of ur statment?
yes oooo
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by onatisi(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
atlwireles:
Let me see who and what can stop PDP's, massive victory come march 28th grin grin grin grin Across all regions PDP will stand tall.
one more defection is coming tomorrow that will finish apc and send buhari back to uk for medical treatment. Just wait till tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by atlwireles: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
For the APC social media pretenders. TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE, IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE. You people will understand why this Nation is called Nigeria after March 28th. PDP is Nigeria and Nigeria is PDP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by golddust6000(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
make una tell our politicians make dem stop to dey chop small piking heart or body parts, why wont the fall ill.
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Francis5: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
dhardline:
In the coming days Tinubu will have no choice than to deliver Lagos to Jonathan for the presidential election in exchange that he is allowed to retain the seat of the governor of Lagos to APC because if he does not do that and GEJ wins this presidential election without Lagos votes then be rest assured that PDP must take Lagos during the guber elections and also all of Jagabans properties.

Hahahahahahaha. That in bold got me almost chocked in my saliva

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by katazozo: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
ascaris:
And the trend continues! the final punch is really hitting APC in the face.
Even Punch and Premium times have decamped to PDP.
Abeg don't kill me with laugh
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by tutudesz: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
folabayo1:
yes oooo
Care to place a bet? after all you r 100% sure of winner
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by zyzybabe1: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
atlwireles:

Are you hearing what I'm hearing from the NE? grin grin grin grin grin

BROS EH! WE'VE HEARD O! IT JUST FILTERED IN OOO !!!! FINAL TKO !!!! PLS JOIN ME IF YOU KNOW THIS SONG "ANYI GBA RA NDI A SOCCER,IT'S A PITYYYYY"
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by zyzybabe1: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
atlwireles:
For the APC social media pretenders. TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE, IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE. You people will understand why this Nation is called Nigeria after March 28th. PDP is Nigeria and Nigeria is PDP.

MY BRODA,YOU DON'T JOKE WITH THE OWNERS OF THE GAME.THESE BROOM WIELDING PEOPLE LIKE I ALWAYS SAY,ARE LEARNERS,WE SHALL TEACH THEM THIS GAME.KAI,HE THAT THE GOD S HAVE BLESSED,NO BAGGER CAN CURSE.
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by folabayo1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
tutudesz:

Care to place a bet? after all you r 100% sure of winner
wats at stake?
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Bigcake: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
igbsam:
Why do I have a feeling that all this Defection News Making the news this days is another kind of campaign strategy for people to vote for the PDP. Defecting with no pictures. Only that of Rivers state deputy that we have seen. The rest are just in the News. Well, if they like....let them all defect to PDP leaving buhari Alone......

The truth of the Matter is that

I have Decided
GMD/PYO

Just watch oooooooooo! Robots are gonna quote me! grin
Why you are having that feeling is because you are a foool and will remain a fool forever.
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Bigcake: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
folabayo1:
No defection or wateva can stop buhari from winning come march 28
We have decided
Saibaba
Team apc
Hit like for baba or share for the clueless jona tongue
Prostitutes are not suppose to talk about politics. This is not a toto business, so remain quiet biatch.
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Ejisola(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC, hw market nw part full of deceit,ful of corrut politicians like saraki, tinubu and d rest. They can't bring any change to nigerian. Sorri mr buhari u r in a wrong part.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by folabayo1(f): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bigcake:
Prostitutes are not suppose to talk about politics. This is not a toto business, so remain quiet biatch.
may heaven unleash its hell on u and ur generation for callin me a prostitute and may u neva find peace for the rest of ur life and as long as u live may ur life be filled wit penury and hardship..All this curses shall be wash away frm d day u learn to respect women.m.(AMIN)
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
See The 10 things you must Know about
2015 Presidential Election
1. This election is a choice between Moving
Forward and going backward
2. This election is a choice between a 73
year old man that cannot remember the
name of his running mate, his party or INEC
and a 53 year old man that has midwived
the transformation of critical Infrastructure
in our Country
3. This election is a clear choice between
going Analogue and proceeding with
digitalisation
4. This election is a choice between a Man
who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan
Africa and another who cancelled it's first
Metro project
5. This election is a contest between a man
who set up 12 brand New universities and a
man who did not set up any as head of
state
6.This election is about a man who gave
young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools
and another who celebrates them as
weapons of electoral Terrorism
7. This Election is about a man who is on
the verge of wiping out Polio and a man
who does not believe in immunisation
8. This Election is a race between a
Generation that superintended over the
Decay of our Nation and a generation that
must salvage it,
9.This election a clear fight between a
confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of
150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose
agricultural policies and programmes have
cut our food import by 40%
10.This is election is between a Professor of
Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the
price of crude in the international Market /
make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man
under whose watch Nigeria became the
biggest economy in Africa
This Election is a clear choice between Good
and Evil
This election is about you
Use your PVC wisely
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by taharqa: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
The title of the article should have read:

"APC collapses in Adamawa State days before national elections"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP by katazozo: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wind of defection blowing toward pdp victory.tomorrow we shall wake up and hear another movement from Apc to pdp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Generation Of Confused Youths / Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.