Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) (18241 Views)

sold sold Reg Honda Accord Baby Boy 2000 Model For Sale. 600k / Honda Accord Baby Boy For Quick Sales At 320k / 2002 Honda Accord Baby Boy Toks And Full Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by revilomichaels(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Honda cars will always beat Toyota cars of same year. Even till today. Nigerians are extremely layed back. People who talk shit about Honda, many of them have never owned one before. In Ghana, Accra to be precise. You rarely see Toyota there... You see Honda and mostly Chevrolet, volks... If you wanna buy a baby boy, understand that the car is over 20 years old already. It will definitely need maintenance more than newer cars from 2008

2 Likes

Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by Musty4ahmed1: 6:36pm On May 21, 2020
I can attest too. My experience with my Baby boy since I bought it early April this year is fantastic. I don't know why Toyota guys like to bad mouth Honda

2 Likes

Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by bmarketing: 11:59pm On May 25, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
I can attest too. My experience with my Baby boy since I bought it early April this year is fantastic. I don't know why Toyota guys like to bad mouth Honda

Was it toks or naija used ? Looking to get a good used one
Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by Musty4ahmed1: 11:27am On May 27, 2020
bmarketing:

Was it toks or naija used ? Looking to get a good used one
Naija used
Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by bmarketing: 9:15pm On May 27, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
Naija used

Great
Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by jgbemson1: 9:36pm On May 27, 2020
just that toyota cars have been over hype....

i am a fan of honda ...

am even looking for a honda dc or good EOD for sale

Inbox 07066661158
Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by eRex(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
eRex:
I have used 4 Babyboy..

I never change the balljoint or check any for a day... And my road is wack.

I sold the first cos I was a novice..
Had fuse issue which trips off the car... Buyer had an incline about it so he hurriedly deposited and I hurriedly sold. (Car was sold here).. Green in color) used for a year.

Sold the 2nd one cos the owner someone offer me 70k extra higher than the amount I bought in in same week I bought it.
I decided to sell cos I realised it consumes fuel a bit higher than the first one.. But every other was good.. Used for a week.

Sold the third one cos I needed cash. Sold it 10k lesser than I got it.
Used for 7months.

4th one is still in use .. Over 6month and only thing I changed is water pump.. Gave me sign (noise) for over 3 weeks but I was just going.
Leg has never been touched as I have never heard love-vendor..

I bought a Camry droplight for a friend last week and what I did observe.

- Consumption is higher than my Honda.
- Clean Camry are overpriced and difficult to find
- security issue with Camry... Quick target for snatchers

I wonder were the Camry wants to run to that the Babyboy won't dust it.

Cons on the Babyboy is just the gear... I normally advice you scan gear to verify it true status.

Story goes on... Sold it..

Still bought another baby boy. Got a clean deal as the seller was going for msc. Changed just the ball joint, shaft, tyrods... Been using it since 2018.

Sold my Camry and replaced with a corolla.
Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by Musty4ahmed1: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2021
eRex:

Story goes on... Sold it..

Still bought another baby boy. Got a clean deal as the seller was going for msc. Changed just the ball joint, shaft, tyrods... Been using it since 2018.

Sold my Camry and replaced with a corolla.
You bought the corolla before going back to honda? I am enjoying my baby boy, no issue since I bought it, I only change the oil and bought new battery. That's all.
Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by MightySparrow: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
You bought the corolla before going back to honda? I am enjoying my baby boy, no issue since I bought it, I only change the oil and bought new battery. That's all.
I missed a great opportunity when I wanted to buy Baby boy from a friend. The guy wanted to dispose it because his company gave two cars to his office. He already had two cars: an EOD and Baby boy.
Some people including my mechanic confused my wife. That friend of mine was almost begging me to buy it (that would be about his fifth Honda car)
My wife's wish prevailed. Eventually, I got a Mistubishi, Now, my wife disposed that and now uses a Honda civic for about a year now with no issues. She and I regretted the stupidity of losing the car for the advice from those who have never used any Honda products. My next car, Insha Allah, shall be a Honda product. Brother, follow your mind and advice from experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by Musty4ahmed1: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
MightySparrow:

I missed a great opportunity when I wanted to buy Baby boy from a friend. The guy wanted to dispose it because his company gave two cars to his office. He already had two cars: a n EOD and Baby boy.
Some people including my mechanic confused my wife. That friend of mine was almost begging me to buy it (that would be about his fifth Honda car)
My wife's wiish prevailed. Eventually, I got a Mistubishi, Now, my wife disposed that and now uses a Honda civic for about a year now with no issues. She and regret the stupidity of losing the car for the advice from those who have never used any Honda products. My next car, Insha Allah, shall be a Honda product. Brother, follow your mind and advice from experienced.
Most of my friends that use honda cars rarely visit their mechanics like Toyota guys. My perception about Honda changed since I bought my baby boy, some people just like to bad mouth Honda even though they have never driven one before.

1 Like

Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by MightySparrow: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Most of my friends that use honda cars rarely visit their mechanics like Toyota guys. My perception about Honda changed since I bought my baby boy, some people just like to bad mouth Honda even though they have never driven one before.
Very correct
Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by eRex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:

I have Never been out of a babyboy since 2015.

Plus my corolla does yearly break down..... It (currently down now) but the baby boy keeps going... Only once did the flywheel break... Fixed and that is all

1 Like

Re: Advice on Honda Accord (Baby Boy) by Musty4ahmed1: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
eRex:

I have Never been out of a babyboy since 2015.

Plus my corolla does yearly break down..... It (currently down now) but the baby boy keeps going... Only once did the flywheel break... Fixed and that is all
This is amazing. You have really validated the reliability of Honda car as a user. Just like mine, I have never been disappointed since I bought mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Diffrence B/w A Turbo And A Normal Engine? What Are The Specs? / ** 2014 RANGE ROVER SPORT ALL NEW ** ( LIVE PHOTOS FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ) / 2 Uints Of Lexus Rx350 Toks Fully Loaded 2010 Model And 2015 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.