Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

"The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega (31492 Views)

The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by skak(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

Robot is ON

Programming in progress.....

GEJ till 2019................. DEACTIVATED

Sai buhari.................... ACTIVATED

Hello Robot..... sai Buhari

What is your name.... sai buhari

Listen....sai buhari....sai buhari....sai buhari

aha, better.

Now no one go say my Robot was made in China
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by Anugod(f): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keneking:
Ok....Prof.

If indeed, the elections shall hold this weekend, we need the timelines:

1. What time should we visit the polling unit?
2. What time would accreditation end?
3. What time can we start to vote? I mean the proper election wink
4. What time would voting end?
5. What time should we expect the final result? I mean can we start to compute the results ourselves at the Polling Unit.
6. What time should we expect the smoke from the Chimney? I mean at what stage can we predict the winner.
7. What time should we sit to hear the announcement of Gen. Buhari as President wink

1. Visit the polling unit by 8am. Accreditation will start then.
2. Accreditation ends by 1pm.
3. Voting commences by 1:30pm.
4. Voting ends by 4pm.
5. Result would be announced once it is ready. Result computation would be done by electoral officials immediately after voting.
6&7. Predict not. Wait patiently for final results announcement.

Cheers.
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by rawtruth(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
What I know is that all holders of PVCs in the core north, whether genuine or fake, must vote; for no human being on this planet can stop the hausa/fulani man/woman from casting his/her vote for their candidates ...Otherwise hell will be let loose. Just watch!
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by latogng: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pdp has not only ruined our educational system,Tenses and even your spelling is horrible,My 9yr old niece can do better..

clevvermind:
Apc will dare not complain this time if they lose. They should prepare to accept their lose in good faith like fayose said.
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by xcommando(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Meringe:
I'm still sceptical of this card reader and this coming election. An adhoc staff told me that on the process of the election, if the staff mistakenly press "communicate with inec" on the screen that the card is done with accreditation that day. What if a particular party decided to line up their members first for accreditation and decided to communicate to inec, that means, the will win the election disenfranchising other voters.

I wish and pray that inec gets it right.

God bless Nigeria.
As an Adhoc staff u mistakenly press d communication icon then u are to confirm it or undo to go back, just like ur normal fone before
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by Vikky014(f): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
alaoeri:
One thing is certain, its will prevent PDP from rigging. cool
will it also prevent APC from rigging
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by clevvermind(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
latogng:
Pdp has not only ruined our educational system,Tenses and even your spelling is horrible,My 9yr old niece can do better..

please, i'm not writing Jamb. ok. i write as i like. if you don't like it, then go and die. you did not even do better. mumu.
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by Ephemmm: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
clevvermind:
Apc will dare not complain this time if they lose. They should prepare to accept their lose in good faith like fayose said.

Really! Even when all our past president admitted that the election that brought them to office was rigged?

It is absurd that common sense is not even common for clevvermind. Election is fast approaching: you will soon be liberated from this maladministration of GEJ
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by Ladipodeal: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mekus68:
For those that sold their PVCs, how does it detect that such cards were sold, stolen?
You still have to authenticate with your finger print which must match the one on the machine
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by popson1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Buhari!!! The Nigerian president!
Re: "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega by usibengate(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Confirmed and sealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State / Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.