Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God (1699 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Is Masturbation A Sin? / Is Sport Betting A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
I feel so bad as a christian to be seeing my fellow christians regarding masturbation as a normal thing which do not even offend God... They will ask you.. WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE Nice question but i want to ask you this too, WHERE IS THE NEW COVENANT GOD PROMISED HIS PEOPLE WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE i will answer my question and i will like you to answer yours too... The new covenant was written in our heart.... (Jeremiah 31:31-34) the conscience allows you to know what's good or bad... Now Back to our topic WHAT YOU READ OR WATCH. What you feed your body through your eyes will cause you to express emotions and feelings associated with it. Someone said, “There is no way anyone can masturbate thinking of a truck or a car.” which leads to the question, What causes the emotions and what thoughts do we entertain during this action? If you are not married, you are certainly not thinking of your partner. And to think of anyone else other than your spouse is adultery. Remember what Bible says in Matthew 5: 28 , “But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” These are the words of Jesus. Lustful thoughts are equal to committing adultery. If so, then the fact is that sin distances us from God. How does God want us to come to Him? See Hebrews 4:16 , “So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. ” Sin takes away our confidence to walk to and with God in confidence. What Believeth Thou? If we have been disobeying God in this area then it is because we have failed to believe God will deliver us from being addicted to masturbation. Remember, what Christ did on the cross has the complete and sovereign power to put to death every sin in our lives! Jesus calls us more than conquerors and therefore through Christ we can do all things! Begin today by going to God with faith over those areas that you are believing for a deliverance. And don’t be disappointed because I assure you temptation will knock at your door every day! And therefore a successful Christian is not who does not sin but someone who goes to God every single day to receive fresh mercies to rise and walk with Jesus! Being the Good Steward Remember, sin elevated our carnal desires instead of godly desires. What God created for good and great pleasure in marriage, THE ENEMY MANIPULATES IT FOR EVIL. As the scripture mentions in 1 Corinthians 6:12 , Do not let anything enslave or master you . 1 Corinthians 6:15 reminds us how we should not defile our body, as our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. “Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. ” 1 Corinthians 6: 18-20 I conclude by saying, begin today to seek the Lord’s help to walk with Him and yes, He will help you overcome every area of sin in your life, yes even from being a slave to masturbation....
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by mmsen: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Does your god sit there and watch as you self-service?

Is a god a 'peeping tom'? A pervert?

2 Likes

Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
mmsen:
Does your god sit there and watch as you self-service?

Is a god a 'peeping tom'? A pervert?

i guess you are a muslim, besides i don't worship god, i worship God, so if you aint a muslim, pagan by asking then you are a lunatic... #GOODAFTERNOON

3 Likes

Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by mmsen: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
brize:

i guess you are a muslim, besides i don't worship god, i worship God, so if you aint a muslim, pagan by asking then you are a lunatic... #GOODAFTERNOON

What a peculiar assumption to make.

I ask a question so therefore I must be a 'Muslim'?

1 Like

Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by johnydon22(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
so this god doesnt care enough to help the dying poor children all over the world, he is busy minding what i do with my own body..lmao.. #He doesnt know which is more important or what

1 Like

Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
mmsen:

What a peculiar assumption to make.

I ask a question so therefore I must be a 'Muslim'?

you must not be a muslim to ask a question but you must be a muslim, pagan or atheise or a lunatic to ask me that kind of question, must God be a peeping tom or monitoring spirit to know when you sin? Or do you think he is a mere human Or are you actually trying to be funny?? Which everone it maybe abeg, this is a serious thread
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by orch119(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
if you look at a girl its calld 'lust'; if u try to woo a lady, u ar calld 'a womanizer'; if u collect am by force, u ar a 'rapist'; to avoid pipo wahala u service ursef, u ar an adulterer #wot a lyf sef
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnydon22:
so this god doesnt care enough to help the dying poor children all over the world, he is busy minding what i do with my own body..lmao.. #He doesnt know which is more important or what

i created this thread for people like you and other 80% nairlander's ignorant minds... So am not suprise, johnydon?, i guess your baptismal name is JOHN or DOMINIC, but am sorry to say this, if you are actually trying to be funny here then get serious cos masturbation has eaten deep into our society that it causes damage when wont be able fix in a near e future if we don't start now
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by mmsen: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
brize:
you must not be a muslim to ask a question but you must be a muslim, pagan or atheise or a lunatic to ask me that kind of question, must God be a peeping tom or monitoring spirit to know when you sin? Or do you think he is a mere human Or are you actually trying to be funny?? Which everone it maybe abeg, this is a serious thread

It's a question that needs asking.

Is your god watching people self-service?

Does he/she also observe abuse? rape? murder?

Why does he not stop such acts if they are so destructive?
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by johnydon22(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
brize:

i created this thread for people like you and other 80% nairlander's ignorant minds... So am not suprise, johnydon?, i guess your baptismal name is JOHN or DOMINIC, but am sorry to say this, if you are actually trying to be funny here then get serious cos masturbation has eaten deep into our society that it causes damage when wont be able fix in a near e future if we don't start now
Nice you created this topic for people like me tho i dont know the people like me you mean..
Its John so you can call me johny..
First i dont self service cus i prefer banging to it... and secondly can you now tell us what damage masturbation have caused and how it caused it? Or are you just yappin based on your religious conviction that you think it is ok for you to condemn what other people do with their own body not yours and hurts no one in the act. What is you yardstick for measuring what is right or wrong...Mind you masturbatn is a normal act found in most animals not only humams..
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by johnydon22(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
orch119:
if you look at a girl its calld 'lust'; if u try to woo a lady, u ar calld 'a womanizer'; if u collect am by force, u ar a 'rapist'; to avoid pipo wahala u service ursef, u ar an adulterer #wot a lyf sef
my brother dont mind any body that wants to tell you how to live your life, its yours not theirs.. As long as looking at a woman doesnt hurt anybody, call it whatever you like i will always be looking women.
As long as wooing a woman doesnt hurt anybody, call it whatever u like i will woo her till infinity.
As long as banging hurts no one, infact it is pleasurable to both of us, call it whatever you like i will bang when i want..

As long as rape hurts the victim, it is not moral to me so i will never indulge in such nonsense.

Live your life the way you are, dont hurt others and thats life..

2 Likes

Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
orch119:
i can see you really feel like relieving yourself when ever you feel urged, now listen my dear, have you ever asked yourself why God put this urge in us knowing fully well that we will feel tempted but he still leave us to it or have you ever asked yourself since God don't want us to have sex at our tender age or before we get married, why not create or make that sexual organs to appear suddenly and miraclously on the night of our wedding After all he is a miracle God and GOD of impossibility Instead he allows it to grow and be with us from the first day of our life on earth....... GOD KNOWS THAT WE WILL GET URGED, BUT HE WANT TO SEE HOW WE CONTROL or MAKE EFFORT TO AVERT IT. That's a token of sacrifice we make on earth......
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnydon22:
my brother dont mind any body that wants to tell you how to live your life, its yours not theirs.. As long as looking at a woman doesnt hurt anybody, call it whatever you like i will always be looking women.
As long as wooing a woman doesnt hurt anybody, call it whatever u like i will woo her till infinity.
As long as banging hurts no one, infact it is pleasurable to both of us, call it whatever you like i will bang when i want..

As long as rape hurts the victim, it is not moral to me so i will never indulge in such nonsense.

Live your life the way you are, dont hurt others and thats life..
and you know na, as long as devil is happy, he will happily welcome you to hell..
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by johnydon22(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
brize:
and you know na, as long as devil is happy, he will happily welcome you to hell..
lmao hell? prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrf tell that to kids.cheesy
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
mmsen:

It's a question that needs asking.

Is your god watching people self-service?

Does he/she also observe abuse? rape? murder?

Why does he not stop such acts if they are so destructive?
so ridiculous, you need a chain
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao hell? prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrf tell that to kids.cheesy
kids? They are better off than you.. Grab that
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANNA KNOW

1. Masturbation makes you
weak, it spends more energy and
burns your calorie
2. Masturbation creates
nervousness and neurological
problems
3. Masturbation is a main
cause for erectile dysfunction.
4. Masturbation addicts you
even if you taste it for one time.
Controlling it is a very big
menace.
5. Masturbation creates
drowsiness; you will be sleeping
most of the time after ejaculation
of your sperm. You will
experience a damn tired.
6. Masturbation causes stress
and strain in your mind and soul.
7. Masturbation also affects
us psychologically; it creates
depression after ejaculation and
makes one to feel bad on his
own.
8. Getting red hot while
masturbating will give a bad
name in your surroundings and
it is indecent too.
9. Masturbation cannot be
done simply, it needs to see,
touch, indulge or at least think of
a sexual practice/ sex organs of
the opposite sex. This is more
harmful that the image in your
memory that you see could not
be erased easily. This will lead
you to a noxious problem that
you cannot see any girl/ lady/
women without a single thought
i.e., sex.
10. Masturbation creates an
urge to do indefinitely; it doesn’t
see the place, people and culture.
It makes you to fell in a worse
sexual problem if chance knocks
the door.
11. Masturbation leads you to
illegal contacts because the urge
increases day by day and finally
will lead to the search of a source
for sexual pleasure.
12. Masturbation is the main
reason for speedy sperm release
during sexual intercourse. It will
create dissatisfaction to you and
to your wife.
13. Over masturbation reduces
your sperm count. Couples who
desire to get pregnant should
not masturbate.
14. Seminal fluid that gets
released on masturbation
contains proteins that are
needed for many metabolic
activities and cell formations.
Proteins are the building blocks
of our body; ejaculation often
will create you to be lean and
distracts your metabolism of
muscle building.
15. Ethically masturbation is
wrong; you think of X/Y and do
sex of your own. This hinders
your values and respect on
others. May be you are good in all
other regard but will end up in a
great problem if not concerned
to stop this habit.
16. Masturbation wastes your
time and makes you useless.
17. The pleasure of
masturbation never lasts for a
long time.
18. Masturbation creates more
problems as you lose your
memory and thought provoking
ability.
19. Masturbation is not the end
for your desire; you may be
fooled by your own practice. It
will never give you a solution or a
satisfaction but seems that it
gives.
20. It is not needed in any way
to your sexual life that it has to
be practiced without fail.
21. Guys who masturbate will
lose interest in sex with their
wife very soon. They can’t feel
pleasurable for a long time.
22. Masturbation induces
homosexuals in schools, colleges
and hostels. Many times the latter
creates sexually transmitted
diseases like VD, syphilis, AIDS
etc.,
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by johnydon22(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
brize:
kids? They are better off than you.. Grab that
You see what i said? this is just about your religious conviction and you think it gives you the right to condemn what other people does even when they hurt no one, you go about threatening people with eternal torture and see nothing wrong in it.
Whereas you have failed to answer my questions.
how has masturbatn destroyed or harm the society?

why do you think masturbatn is immoral?

what is your yardstick for measuring morality?

is eternal torture moral too?
You really need to re-evaluate your convictions and learn how to mind your business when it comes to what people choose to do with their body, its theirs not yours...
Does anybody condemn you when you mutilate your body in the name of fasting.. better go get a grip smiley

2 Likes

Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnydon22:

You see what i said? this is just about your religious conviction and you think it gives you the right to condemn what other people does even when they hurt no one, you go about threatening people with eternal torture and see nothing wrong in it.
Whereas you have failed to answer my questions.
how has masturbatn destroyed or harm the society?

why do you think masturbatn is immoral?

what is your yardstick for measuring morality?

is eternal torture moral too?
You really need to re-evaluate your convictions and learn how to mind your business when it comes to what people choose to do with their body, its theirs not yours...
Does anybody condemn you when you mutilate your body in the name of fasting.. better go get a grip smiley
it's only when someone wants to be free that he can actually be free, i created this thread for some foolìsh and ignorant people who i know will find anything to back up their ignorant replies but i tell you, when the devil wish to get you fully in his possession then he will blind your common sense, the sense to connect to reality, guess that's what he is doing in your life now.....
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by johnydon22(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
brize:
it's only when someone wants to be free that he can actually be free, i created this thread for some foolìsh and ignorant people who i know will find anything to back up their ignorant replies but i tell you, when the devil wish to get you fully in his possession then he will blind your common sense, the sense to connect to reality, guess that's what he is doing in your life now.....
first you brand people sinners, second you condemn them to hell now you call them foolish and ignorant. This is a wonderful exhibition of your so called good moral.. sad and you still have the mind to label people immoral. . thats hypocrisy of the highest order..

You cannot even address any of my questions, just resort to calling names, threats and even bringing in your mythical devil into the equation..

Lmao.. I can as well say that seth, the egyptian evil god is working in you now making you yap all this poo.. If you cannot address my questions then its real sad that you can never survive the world of skeptism for a day.. I advice again, mind your business and live your life. nobody gave you the right to condemn anybody for living their life the way they want, it is their life and none of your business... smiley
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnydon22:

first you brand people sinners, second you condemn them to hell now you call them foolish and ignorant. This is a wonderful exhibition of your so called good moral.. sad and you still have the mind to label people immoral. . thats hypocrisy of the highest order..

You cannot even address any of my questions, just resort to calling names, threats and even bringing in your mythical devil into the equation..

Lmao.. I can as well say that seth, the egyptian evil god is working in you now making you yap all this poo.. If you cannot address my questions then its real sad that you can never survive the world of skeptism for a day.. I advice again, mind your business and live your life. nobody gave you the right to condemn anybody for living their life the way they want, it is their life and none of your business... smiley
see how you read nonsense into my meaningful statements, if you can transform from negative to positive then you will surely deserve a hand of applause, but no no, instead you read nonsense to the sense i have been making and i am only trying to make you see, not to believe, but to just see the truth or did you see me telling you to succumb by force?? NO!! only if you retrieve your conscience and common sense and start reading meaning and senses into a statement then that's when you gonna understand this......... 22 harms of masturbation... Is up there. Scroll up and see it..... I will never answer those questions cos they are not worth answering.... Common sense suppose to give you the answer.. #JUST_RETRIEVE_IT
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by johnydon22(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
brize:
see how you read nonsense into my meaningful statements, if you can transform from negative to positive then you will surely deserve a hand applause, but no no, instead you read nonsense to the sense i have been making and is only trying to make you see, not to believe, but to just see the truth or did you see me telling you to succumb by force?? NO!! only if you retrieve your conscience and common sense and start reading meaning and senses into a statement then that's when you gonna understand this......... 22 harms of masturbation... Is up there. Scroll up and see it..... I will never answer those questions cos they are not worth answering.... Common sense suppose to give you the answer.. #JUST_RETRIEVE_IT
lmoa so those masturbatory myths you posted up there is your criteria? very laughable..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation change the self service to You know the word..smiley
Go and read and learn... btw i love your question dodging techniques.. grin

1 Like

Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnydon22:

lmoa so those masturbatory myths you posted up there is your criteria? very laughable..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation change the self service to You know the word..smiley
mine own criteria's? Because i called them my statements?? Hmmm ignoramous, and for question dodging skills, i guess you are physically blinded too because if not, then you should have seen where i wrote 22 harms of masturbatíon, and wait!!! Have you RETRIEVED YOUR COMMON SENSE yet You need it dear
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by brize(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnydon22:

i guess you enjoy my meaningful and the sense am making in my statements cos if not i don't know the reason you have decided to be blind in seeing where i told you to scroll up and see the 22 harms in masturbatíng and besides have you RETRIEVED YOUR COMMON SENSE YET? my dear you need it for making sense
Re: STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God by frank317: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Idle and lazy God... Also a confused one if I must say.

He boils like a mad dog when someone services in his privacy but is as calm as a donkey when boko haram slaughters his worshippers and slay and molest innocent little girls.

Talking about morality... Is this a joke or something?

Self servicing is immoral but burning and tormenting sinful souls for eternity is moral.

(1) (Reply)

Does God have a multiple personality /Are All Religions Except Mine Wrong? / Born Again Christians: Which Of These Spiritual Gifts Do You Possess? / Whose Image Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.