Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" (16000 Views)

Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids" / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court / Gifty Denies Having A Sextape, Being Married And Having A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by mp4soju(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
The internet has been on fire ever since Dispatch revealed photos of miss A’s Suzy and Lee Min Ho enjoying a date. Amidst all the talk of the relationship, magazine New Monday (Hong Kong Magazine) revealed an exclusive interview with Lee Min Ho, who talked about his views in regards to a marriage.

Few days before the confirmation of the relationship with Bae Suzy, Lee Min Ho held a fan meeting in Hong Kong and conducted an interview with New Monday, published on March 24th. Amongst questions , the magazine queried the actor on his thoughts about marriage.

When asked whether he has imagined what married life would be like, Lee Min Ho responded, “If I get married in the future, I want to have a friend-like relationship with my spouse. It would be best if we can communicate often!”

Despite this desire, the actor acknowledged that freedom is an issue. When asked .........................................

SOURCE: http://blackkorean..com/2015/03/lee-min-ho-is-getting-married-and-also.html

Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by keni315(f): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
embarassed my first celeb crush is finally getting married

1 Like

Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by axortedbabe(f): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ehya my lv,i wish u well..
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by blessingdickson(f): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
MY CRUSH OF ALL TIMES,PLS CAN ANYONE HELP WITH HIS RECENT MOVIES? kiss
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Awww! ds fine bobo is finally getting off d market...
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by jadesola24: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls anybody with list of his films.
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
smh 4 naija girls......yu luv am, yu lik am buh yu nr go marry am nd yu nr go si am undecided

is dt sane? grin
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by creamynuela88: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
jadesola24:

Cityhunter, personal taste, good doctor or Faith, Boys over flower, I am sam, heirs, gangnam blues,
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Don't know him
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by banjeezay(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Secret Campus,Sharp 1,Personal Taste,Our school E.T,Public enemy returns,Gangnam 1970,Mackerel Run,Line Romance,I am sam e.t.c VISIT MYDRAMALIST FOR MORE
jadesola24:
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by Eniqurl(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
My celebrity crush smiley
Re: Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" by gagaqueen(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
* tears rolling down on my cheek*

I swear if he gets married I will fall into the lagoon,

*crying continues*

my heart, my soul, my love, Gu Jun Pyo ooopooppooooopopoppppppoooooooppp

*rolls on the floor, and ambulance arrives*

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Linda Ikeji, Ice Prince, Stun On The Future Awards Red Carpet / Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police / Rosaline Meurer Commissions Water Project In Udu, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.