Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Realise Up 50 Thousand To 100thounsand Naira Monthly In Export Biz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Realise Up 50 Thousand To 100thounsand Naira Monthly In Export Biz (524 Views)

How I Made Over 150k From A Small Scale Export Biz / 50 Thousand Metric Tonnes Of Lpfo Oil Available NNPC approved. / Discover How To Make 50,thousand Monthly From Customize Sms Guarranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Realise Up 50 Thousand To 100thounsand Naira Monthly In Export Biz by wumex200: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2009
hello to every one here

are you the type that is tired of salaries,boss bully and all sort of money making activities.
i will like to congratulated you that you search for a better life has end ,
here comes avery lucrative job here online that many dont even know exist.

is all about importation and export biz,you are nnot going to involve in this biz directly .your
only job is to link foreign buyers with the local suppliers and have you icome in cash

if your are intrested for this link kindly mail me on
frekon4@yahoo.com

NOTE THE LINK IS FOR SALE
cheaper rate

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Take It / Filling Station Strategically Located In Abuja For Sale / Buy Good In Naira And Good Delivered To Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.