Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (39337 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by itsdumebi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
I just laid my hands on this cute throwback picture of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola and his daughter, Florence a.k.a DJ cuppy.
http://itsdumebi.com/throwback-pic-of-femi-otedola-playing-with-his-daughter-dj-cuppy/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by MRLINGTON(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
From the picha...He wasn't dat rich...

Nice picha...Now he's a bigger boy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by tyson99(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nice one,the poster above me is jealous of d gehgrin

8 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Merlissa(f): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Epic!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by IamOpemipo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by iamrealdeji(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Yeah,he wasn't rich then,see sitting room

3 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by floragregs(f): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:

u expected him to be rich from his mother's womb?

53 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Bonapart(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
To be sincere, we don't know him here in sambisa
Who is he please?

6 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by folabayo1(f): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Awww cute
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by steppin: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
He looks broke in the picture. Govt money na life changer!

4 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by freshness2020: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Gombs(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
And I'm like... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Aare2050(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ec
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Before his wealth,which his father stole as a governor.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by jammyunn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good one really
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by AsanwaKC(f): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
money run things
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by anonym0us: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:
He looks broke in the picture. Govt money na life changer!
Yomieluv:
Before his wealth,which his father stole as a governor.
asin ehh the father really loot Lagos 1992 sir Michael otedola

4 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by holluwai(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
interesting.... there is always a story to every glory.

With that being said....mines in the writing..

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by wunmi590(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Money good 000
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by shaizegotswag: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Back then all this dry leg girls will be forming am to posh to date him see them praying to come and do them shior

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by tdayof(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow there is hope when there is life..
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
If I see this otedola and dj cuppy tomorrow..I won't even recognise them. Cute pic tho
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by edo3(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
He was rich back then,,remember his father ws a great politician in lagos..
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Mrphilia: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Money
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Pyroxene: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Electra complex! Good 1
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Capitano1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Every body has a throw back I really don't know why his own should be publicized

Mods pardon me na me take dey chop lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by wildchild1: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Thats what they call "started from the bottom,now we're here"

2 Likes

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy by jamex93(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
that's fatherly love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures / . / Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.