Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Angry Youths In Jigawa Attack Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator Over Unpaid Fees… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths In Jigawa Attack Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator Over Unpaid Fees… (451 Views)

I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi / El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Youths In Jigawa Attack Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator Over Unpaid Fees… by Nikky07: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Angry Youths In Jigawa Attack Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator Over Unpaid Fees…

http://gallerianews.com/angry-youths-in-jigawa-attack-jonathans-campaign-coordinator-over-unpaid-fees/
Re: Angry Youths In Jigawa Attack Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator Over Unpaid Fees… by GreenApple123: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jonathan has been a BIG SCAM from the very first day of his resumption. For him to commissioned a bad project IS A BIG SCAM. In the other news, the clueless otuoke man went to commision a yet to be completed power plant just to deceive the guilible Nigerian who are willing to sell their birth right for #5,000.00. Let his mumu e-rat come here to shout GMB killed nwobodo for stealing motoycycle money, and I will tell him to go to a market closer by to steal just a sachet water and come back to tell us his/her ordeal.

We need a very discpline man like Buhari. Enough of Scam

Stella Oduah Scam: No result

Fuel Subsidy scam : No update

Allison Madueke scam : No Report

Immigration Scam : No report yet, the same Minister still live with no charges against him

Police Pension Scam : No one has been arrested yet

And the biggest one, where is our 1.6 trillion naira for Security ? Boko Haram keep killing my dear brothers and sisters.

The lives of all these innocent Nigerians will ask you. I am not here to capaign for anybody but my dear Igbo brothers and sisters, don't let anyone to deceive us. Jonathan is not our brother, below are GEJ Brother:

OPC
MEND
BOKO HARAM
COORUPT POLITICIAN
WITCH AND WIZARD
FAKE PASTORS
FAKE BABALAWO
FAKE IMAM

I need a man with intergrity, I mean a man a leader who will implement Chinese law here to fight corruption.
Re: Angry Youths In Jigawa Attack Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator Over Unpaid Fees… by vanilson(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

Vote #CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Demands The Release Of Their Two Nigerian Journalists / Buhari Planning To Send Me To Prison –patience / Nairaland Presidential Polls: GMB Vs GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.