Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,542 members, 7,843,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd (51083 Views)

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by samofson: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adekorya:
Who is the president btw her and Jona?

she's talkative.

Can't imagine Michel Obama doin all this.

She's just like Gbagbo's wife

I pray she shld not end up like her.

She is neither Michelle Obama nor Simone Gbagbo, she is Patience Jonathan, a woman who uses all her ability and power to support her husband no matter what. A woman who isn't moved by her own shortcomings in spoken English. A woman who is not intimidated by people who claim to be intellectuals because they speak 'big grammar'. A woman who uses what she has to support her husband through thick and thin.

if our Nigerian wives could support their husbands through thick and thin like Patience has been showing over the years, The average Nigerian man would feel like he can move mountains.

Like it or not she has warmed her way into the hearts of a lot of women who like her are not polished or lack western etiquette. She has given them the believe that if they support their man they too can achieve relative success.

She appeals to this group of Nigerian's who constitute a larger demographic than Nigerian's online population.

She is an asset I wish APC had, it would have made for an interesting contest to see APC's version of Patience Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by patfem(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahaaa mami piss, dis ya dance, way ya dey dance xo,dr is God ooooOoO
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by iamrealdeji(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
ibietela2:

Buhari, Tinubu, none will come to your burial if you don’t take it easy
Lmao,do you think I'm a die hard fan of politicians like you? I won't even vote on that day cos I didn't collect voter's card,all I want is change and I can't do more than what I'm doing,mind you,i've never held a placard in my life with inscription,online campaign for change is all I can do cos that doesn't cost me anything

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
kosovo:
He that finds a wife finds a good thing..

Despite her grammatical blunders, you can't take away her ruthless campaign for her husband..

Even if everyone thinks GEJ is clueless, she doesn't give a hoot..

For me, this is the definition of a wife!

No president's wife has ever campaigned like this in Nigeria. If GEJ wins, she definitely deserves a pat at the back for a job well done.

Because she is simply enjoying the power given to her by Jonathan. Which other president will be clueless to let a woman loose and talk trash all day. You are insane if you let your wife go on with so many talks of rubbish all the time. She should look after the kids, if she has any. Not coming on air all the time and saying trash.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by ebukaOtika(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
cyril83:

That shameless amoeba is only doing more damage with her reckless speeches.

Do you think nigerians like her ? Many people are voting for buhari just because of this fat lips.

I Like Her
My Room mate likes her
My Friend also likes her
My Family Like Her
My Church Like Her My School Like Her
AND GOD LOVES HER.,,.

so lets count ,,.,,.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Yarduni: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
which kind strong dance be this? dance of failure?
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Adyrin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Do you have a mom?
raumdeuter:
So she get talent like this to dey dance Doropussy ? Why she no go audition for Iyanya when he dey find dancers instead of being a nuisance to the polity

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Stop making excuses for her. English is not Aisha Buhari's first language either, the same goes for plenty of women in Naija and they're not mannerless.

Mcheew @ Mama Piss supporting her husband through thick and thin, my foot. She just wants to secure her daily bread.

samofson:

She is neither Michelle Obama nor Simone Gbagbo, she is Patience Jonathan, a woman who uses all her ability and power to support her husband no matter what. A woman who isn't moved by her own shortcomings in spoken English. A woman who is not intimidated by people who claim to be intellectuals because they speak 'big grammar'. A woman who uses what she has to support her husband through thick and thin.

if our Nigerian wives could support their husbands through thick and thin like Patience has been showing over the years, The average Nigerian man would feel like he can move mountains.

Like it or not she has warmed her way into the hearts of a lot of women who like her are not polished or lack western etiquette. She has given them the believe that if they support their man they too can achieve relative success.

She appeals to the this group of Nigerian's who constitute a larger demographic than Nigerian's online population all together.

She is an asset I wish APC had, it would have made for an interesting contest to see APC's version of Patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by ebukaOtika(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
cyril83:

Which kind successful Gej ? If not for alameiseigha and obasanjo, gej is a nobody, this woman has done more than enough damage to Gej re-election bid.

The wife to your so called Apc candidate , has she spoken since ,,,,? DATS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW WOMEN WILL BE KEPT ASIDE IF he Dare WINS,,.,,,,

Yes let PATIENCE DANCE AND SPEAK WHATEVER ENGLISH SHE FEELS LIKE SPEAKING ,,,, ME NO SEND,,.,,. GEJ we dey your back ,,.,,,,
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by zudozz: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
all this people wey dey ''speed lane'' wey dey shout sai buhari.. In 2 months now una fit don dey beg money ooooh. All way go close. Only aboki dem go dey chop just like them chop from 1960 to 1999!
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Bollinger(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
samofson:

She appeals to the this group of Nigerian's who constitute a larger demographic than Nigerian's online population all together.

You do know she is a laughing stock. A means of entertainment. You forget how people are making "chai and diaris God o" T shirts. And you are not embarrassed that she is the first lady? Thank God Apc does not have an "asset" like her. I neither support apc nor pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by appini: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

Because she is simply enjoying the power given to her by Jonathan. Which other president will be clueless to let a woman loose and talk trash all day. You are insane if you let your wife go on with so many talks of rubbish all the time. She should look after the kids, if she has any. Not coming on air all the time and saying trash.

This is Nigeria, politics is a do or die affairs here.

And if you think otherwise means something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by ebukaOtika(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Who named him Akintunde?

Even the Okechukwu also baffles mua,.,,, can he even pronunce those names ,.,,,?
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
ebukaOtika:

The wife to your so called Apc candidate , has she spoken since ,,,,? DATS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW WOMEN WILL BE KEPT ASIDE IF he DEAR WINS,,.,,,,

Yes let PATIENCE DANCE AND SPEAK WHATEVER ENGLISH SHE FEELS LIKE SPEAKING ,,,, ME NO SEND,,.,,. GEJ we dey your back ,,.,,,,

She has every right to speak, fine. But I bet you that these people who speak about Patience's freewill will never let their wife do the same thing Patience is doing. If their wife doesn't speak well, I wonder how they would let their wife speak to the general public. The other day I met a PDP fan and I asked him to introduce his wife to me. He said meet Sumbo. And Sumbo couldn't speak so well, he was tapping her to keep quiet. I then asked him, would you let your wife speak like this in public? We can easily have mouth to talk, but we don't practice what we preach. You let the president be humiliated by the wife, but yet you can't even let your wife do the same thing.
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bollinger:

You approval speaks volumes about your intelligence.

I watch this woman for 2 mins and I have my TV on mute. Her videos on Youtube will be something to watch on a boring day.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Bollinger(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

I watch this woman for 2 mins and I have my TV on mute. Her videos on Youtube will be something to watch on a boring day.

lol...

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Kryx(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mama P, you can only dance btw now n

saturday, after saturday dt dance will

CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by onila(f): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
awww
Goodluck must be proud of her smiley
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by olaideeeedris(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
chyket:

I don't think there is any sorrow to dance away!!After 5 years in Aso Rock villa.Even if they loose,they have done well for themselves What about you?Have you been in Aso Rock even for a full day yourself?Don't get carried away with the political propaganda of the season.
Give honour to whom its due,only God can make a king.
Bros everybody must be in ASO ROCK to make it in life. As a matter of fact, d greatest achievers in this country didn't make it ASO ROCK. It's just so so sad wen a youth thinks d only place to excel is in ASO ROCK... guess wat! I don't eva want to go to ASO ROCK. Keep nursing ur dream and I pray it comes to reality in no distant future

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by samofson: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bollinger:

You do know she is a laughing stock. A means of entertainment. You forget how people are making "chai and diaris God o" T shirts. And you are not embarrassed that she is the first lady? Thank God Apc does not have an "asset" like her. I neither support apc nor pdp.

In this life you cannot please everyone. she pleases a lot of people who can relate to her and these people are of a larger number than those printing shirts. when I said assets I meant a wife who can drum up support from this demographic. for the record I am not in support of either party, they are both cut from the same cloth. 2015 is a foregone conclusion... na 2019 my mind dey

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by onila(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
jmaine:
I just love her street ruggedity . . . . .Mama no send person walahi !!!!! grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by ebukaOtika(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

She has every right to speak, fine. But I bet you that these people who speak about Patience's freewill will never let their wife do the same thing Patience is doing. If their wife doesn't speak well, I wonder how they would let their wife speak to the general public. The other day I met a PDP fan and I asked him to introduce his wife to me. He said meet Sumbo. And Sumbo couldn't speak so well, he was tapping her to keep quiet. I then asked him, would you let your wife speak like this in public? We can easily have mouth to talk, but we don't practice what we preach. You let the president be humiliated by the wife, but yet you can't even let your wife do the same thing.

What Humiliation has she caused her husband ,,,,?

Yes the Man Carries her Along ,.,,,

Isnt that the meaning of Marriage ,,.?

You just have to Understand Each other ,.,,, nothing nope nothing less ,.,,, you and i dont know what goes on in their bedrooms ,.,,, even if she humiliated him as you said ,.,,,
She for don beg am tey tey.
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by zyzybabe1: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
Looks like a whale nau

Couldn't tell which part of her body was shaking.

MY USUAL RESPONSE TO PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE TO TALK DOWN ON MAMA PEACE IS THIS: LET'S SEE A PHOTO OF YOUR MAMA OR WIFEY AND/OR HEAR THEM SPEAK,THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO TALK DOWN ON THIS WOMAN'S APPEARANCE OR SPOKEN ENGLISH
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by lockupman(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Even though I'm a die-hard Buhari supporter, I totally agree with you on this. Her kind of a wife is very difficult to find among our so-called classy and educated single ladies. I have great respect for her because of this.

kosovo:
He that finds a wife finds a good thing..

Despite her grammatical blunders, you can't take away her ruthless campaign for her husband..

Even if everyone thinks GEJ is clueless, she doesn't give a hoot..

For me, this is the definition of a wife!

No president's wife has ever campaigned like this in Nigeria. If GEJ wins, she definitely deserves a pat at the back for a job well done.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by goryorhal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
zyzybabe1:

MY USUAL RESPONSE TO PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE TO TALK DOWN ON MAMA PEACE IS THIS: LET'S SEE A PHOTO OF YOUR MAMA OR WIFEY AND/OR HEAR THEM SPEAK,THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO TALK DOWN ON THIS WOMAN'S APPEARANCE OR SPOKEN ENGLISH

Mumu Na appearance you dey find up and down .. If you won see my mama appearance go studio ..
Common sense you no get
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by zyzybabe1: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
samofson:

She appeals to this group of Nigerian's who constitute a larger demographic than Nigerian's online population.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.GOD BLESS YOU FOR THESE YOUR THOUGHT S
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by jmaine: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
onila:
cheesy

Na so grin
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mama peace in action.......

Apc groups are in trouble.......

Double wahala for the apc teams.......

Firsr Lady ride on with your massive while buhari keep rolling on His sick bed......

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
DuchessLily:

Dats what u think bro!

She started from seeing him thru school

And till now, she is still doing her thingy.. Do u knw hw many pple will vote for her husband because of these things shez doing dat we see as damage

Plus other things she might be doing dat we cnt see or knw abt

Tats why Nigerians are Nigerians........i don tire for tis blac race.....if they announce Jonathan on sat..i wnt be surprised......
Cos we ave tis nature of suffering n smiling......

We need to sit up and face life for once

If we loose tis change, we lost us forever
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Eluwilussit(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:
People just de insult this woman, she no get problem at all, enjoying life to the fullest

I like her spirit die. Go mama Peace, go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.