Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,251 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Urgent! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent! (328 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! by kristonium(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
FORSALE or JV.... 512.849 sq mtrs at Adams Manuel str New Makoko Oyadiran Est Yaba. It has C of O... Outright sale is net N28M. If its developer, Owner want a duplex and 2flats of 2bedrooms.
Property description... bare land.
Direct brief

xtristolink@gmail. com
Re: Urgent! by sam13(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Oga if you know you are only trying to make gest of people here on nairaland you better pack well.
You open a tread about needing warehouse in either Ilupeju or Mandilas Oshodi Apapa exprway nd i had called your number to inform you about the ones i have in these locations but it was one bishop that picked the call and ever since you did not respond to comments so we are not here to waste our precious times
Re: Urgent! by kristonium(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
sam13:
Oga if you know you are only trying to make gest of people here on nairaland you better pack well.
You open a tread about needing warehouse in either Ilupeju or Mandilas Oshodi Apapa exprway nd i had called your number to inform you about the ones i have in these locations but it was one bishop that picked the call and ever since you did not respond to comments so we are not here to waste our precious times
we have joking section on nairaland so if I want to joke I can go there.
I presume u call the wrong number.
Thanks for the response anyway

(1) (Reply)

TO LET:- 2 Br Flat(s) @ Jibowu & Palm-avenue, Lagos. [rent:-#400k - #550k P.a] / TO Let:-mini Flat (new Hse) @ Palmgrove-ilupeju, Lagos [rent:-#250k - #350k P.a] / Borehole Drilling,geophysical Survey,geotechnics And Projects Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.