Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno (52526 Views)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by ElekeNtioba: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Profyx1992:
bring ur head and let me feel ur temperature...#ARINDIN

fụck off....u raghead.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by rabzy: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Won't work. They'd just change tactics.....the IED for example.

And there is always the humble car bomb.

To defeat Boko Haram requires more than just the conventional tactics.

The car bomb is not working that well any longer. BH has lost a lot of reources. The cities are bcoming better protected from car bombs. The pple that wud also rig the cars are also on d run. BH is now using desperate measures.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by anytexy: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
So, they never get useful information from all the ones they have been arresting all this while. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by emmasege: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
Some people just come on here and paint ISLAM black just because some groups of people gave different meaning to the word of the holy prophet S.A.W, Ever heard of such attacks in saudi Arabia where ISLAM originated from? The soldiers killing this boko haram members aint they muslims?

Its high time we all look beyond religion and face the fact.... when MEND were attacking people in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria was Christianity mentioned

Alhamdulilah I am proud to be a Muslim.

ISLAM is a religion of PEACE!!!!

SALAM
Did Niger delta attach their fight to Christianity?, did they kill Muslims & burn mosques?, did they claim they wanted to christianize Nigeria?
The truth of the matter is that terrorism all over the world is traceable to Islam & these terrorists have already defined Islam as intolerant & violent religion. So violent that they would even kill liberal Muslims.
And mind you, terrorism in Nigeria predates boko haram. It started a long while ago when those almajiris would kill Christians & burn churches & it was like a sin to be a Christian in the north. The nation pretended as if all was well with us instead of checking those little Ishmaelites who have now fully metamorphosed into Grade A terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by pinkycute(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Whatever******

blakky97:

so you hate truth?
okay you're the most beautiful gurl on earth.
I'll stop lying after today.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by edo3(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
aguiyi:
their father left yansh angry angry angry angry angry
Did u attend military sch?? Cos na d language be dat oo..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
so you have lived in bauchi before?abooki must half enlarged your borehole grin
Yes I served in bauchi and please go look for uncouth people like you.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by emmykk(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
Some people just come on here and paint ISLAM black just because some groups of people gave different meaning to the word of the holy prophet S.A.W, Ever heard of such attacks in saudi Arabia where ISLAM originated from? The soldiers killing this boko haram members aint they muslims?

Its high time we all look beyond religion and face the fact.... when MEND were attacking people in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria was Christianity mentioned

SALAM
MEND is even lead by a muslim asari dokubo.there is nothing you can say here,muslim are terroristing the world.

Beside MEND were not killing like boko haram.christain are better the muslim in term of blood sheding

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Slimzjoe(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na 72 o,not 7

So its not 7 anymore ??

Wonderful!!
Person way burst this people head Bad die!! grin
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Qasim6(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
pinkycute:
Am still saying it again!!!.........

They should ban the wearing of Hijab for now...

see big fôøl
but nakèdness shud be promoted abi

clap for yasef
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by efilefun(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
emmasege:
Did Niger delta attach their fight to Christianity?, did they kill Muslims & burn mosques?, did they claim they wanted to christianize Nigeria?
The truth of the matter is that terrorism all over the world is traceable to Islam & these terrorists have already defined Islam as intolerant & violent religion. So violent that they would even kill liberal Muslims.

If at this point you dont know Boko Haram is being sponsored by politicians, then you must be joking, or you gonna tell me you dont know USA trained OSAMA Did you see the Dead Body of OSAMA

Wise UP man

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by JayJustus(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
and I thought Bancè from Burkina Faso was ugly...see this nigga tho...aboki why why do I feel like just slapping you every time I breathe??
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by efilefun(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
emmykk:
MEND is even lead by a muslim asari dokubo.there is nothing you can say here,muslim are terroristing the world.

Beside MEND were not killing like boko haram.christain are better the muslim in term of blood sheding

LOL when DID HENRY OKAH became a MUSLIM? you just keep trembling without facts you all need to wise up and see all this bullshits happening as a result of some greedy politicians
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by SkinnyDude(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
S[s]ome people just come on here and paint ISLAM black just because some groups of people gave different meaning to the word of the holy prophet S.A.W, Ever heard of such attacks in saudi Arabia where ISLAM originated from? The soldiers killing this boko haram members aint they muslims?

SALAM[/s]
bla bla bla. yada yada yada yada.
Government should ban that hijab asap! that mask should be banned internationally. muslims have vowed never to allow the world live in peace.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by shammah1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
What is this one saying? How does your silly comment correspond with the topic?
efilefun:

SALAM
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by efilefun(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
cant exchange words with you cuz you a kid, grow up and make researches before spewing dust
SkinnyDude:
bla bla bla. yada yada yada yada.
Government should ban that hijab asap! that mask should be banned internationally. muslims have vowed never to allow the world live in peace.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by kellyJames5(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:

SALAM

Bro. Nobody is painting your religion black;just that there is an adage that says 'ebe nwata n' ebe akwa aru aka,nne ya anoghi ebe ahu imara n' nna ga-anoriri' ( a crying child that's constantly pointing at a direction;if his mother is not there,his father will definitely be. )
Almost(if not)all terrorist organization in the whole world is pointing at Islam,even supporting their deeds and atrocities with passages from the Qur'an......
My bro. We were left with no option than to believe that there is something really fishy about the religion.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by SkinnyDude(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
cant exchange words with you cuz you a kid, grow up and make researches before spewing dust
no no. mr. researcher, tell me something. why is it that muslims are the only people terrorising the world? from east to west. north to south. why?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by emmykk(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:

LOL when DID HENRY OKAH became a MUSLIM? you just keep trembling without facts you all need to wise up and see all this bullshits happening as a result of some greedy politicians
niger delta militant is not like your bokoharam group.

Your bokoharam is fighting for sharia state,that western education is evil.

And the militant did not used bible to how people to hostage.

Isis is muslim group,boko haram is muslim group,alqeada is muslim group,alshaaba is muslim group.

Islam is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Oskilala: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
tchidi:
Ugly Mofo!!! angry angry
Cut his ball$ (if he has any) and feed em to the pigs!! undecided
I am FTC! Finally.. #shoki
But since I'm too mature to make a fuss over it, I'd just walk off like a #BOSS! grin grin

If i slap u ehn.... grin
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
cutiepie01:
ok.What do u do for a living?cos u sound like a detective,or better still a member of anti bomb squad.

Medical doctor by trade.

History, current affairs, and yes....I am a fan of Crime and Investigation Network on DSTV.....are among my many hobbies.

For those of us who follow the news...bombings and the like are a frequent occurrence.Sometimes one needs to read further to understand what Mr Newsman is saying.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
rabzy:

The car bomb is not working that well any longer. BH has lost a lot of reources. The cities are bcoming better protected from car bombs. The pple that wud also rig the cars are also on d run. BH is now using desperate measures.

Truth.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Truckpusher(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Peppyluv:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You guys have the same facial feature . angry

Come , nne where have you been? sad

I dun dey suspect you o. grin
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Ephemmm: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
tchidi:
Ugly Mofo!!! angry angry
Cut his ball$ (if he has any) and feed em to the pigs!! undecided
I am FTC! Finally.. #shoki
But since I'm too mature to make a fuss over it, I'd just walk off like a #BOSS! grin grin

But how are we sure the brains of these guys have not been charmed? Thinking about how a right thinking human being will be able to carry out this devilish act.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by luluosas(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
See his ugly face. Face the music jor
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by skyblaise(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
D. Snitch no even look like woman self, plsbi vigilant dere are still others...
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by efilefun(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
lol so since 1930 Nigeria had been in existence why was it just few years back they realized this? If you dont know this boko haram ish is political then your case is a sorry one... mind you I am a Proud MUSLIM and I got my MASTERS Degree so to me Book aint Haram
emmykk:
niger delta militant is not like your bokoharam group.

Your bokoharam is fighting for sharia state,that western education is evil.

And the militant did not used bible to how people to hostage.

Isis is muslim group,boko haram is muslim group,alqeada is muslim group,alshaaba is muslim group.

Islam is a fraud.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Coleville: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Am a Christian. I have developed close personal and business relationships with Muslims. A good heart has nothing to do with religion. There are terrible Christians as there are terrible Muslims. Like a grand old Iya Adinni calls those terrorists masquerading as Muslims "Children of of Satan" so there Christians who qualify to be called that. No religion preaches murder and arson as legitimate actions against innocent defenceless people. The actors are simply depraved minds acting out the injunction of their father Satan whether they are Christians or Muslims or whatever religion they belong to. All peoples should speak out and condemn these acts. Religious leaders should preach against terrorism from whoever and wherever and political leaders should work seriously to ameliorate conditions that encourage criminality which is what terrorism is.
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin who no go knw say na aboki man b d@....wicked idiot
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by EmekaBlue(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
y is nairaland censoring A B O K I....no b myfriend e mean again abegi admin
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by pinkycute(f): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ooh doesn't it means, You guys don't put on dress, before wearing the Hijab shocked shocked

Hmmmmmm
Well, let me pretend, I didn't see ur comment... Ok, but I have one Word For You....... Grow Up and Stop making a fool at of urself right now!!....

Qasim6:

see big fôøl
but nakèdness shud be promoted abi

clap for yasef
Re: Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno by Aminat508(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
quickly:

Who send dem message? No be una chief messenger Mr moh

waytin u mean? are u on codein?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.