Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,462 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women (638 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women by midolian(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, on Monday, warned women in Enugu against voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, as he would send them to jail.

Mrs. Jonathan spoke in Enugu while campaigning for her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan, who is the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Saturday’s presidential election.

“Buhari’s wife said the other day that I should not bother, that I will not be put in prison if her husband comes to power.

“Women, please go and ask her, who put Mbakwe and his wife in prison. If you vote for Buhari, you will go to prison,” she told hundreds of women who gathered at Michael Okpara Square in Enugu to receive her campaign train.

She recalled that the same person jailed Jim Nwobodo on allegations of corruption and when Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu returned from exile, he threw him into jail until another administration came and released the Igbo leader.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/vote-buhari-go-jail-mrs-jonathan-tells-enugu-women/
Re: Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Backward never
Sai jonathan!
Re: Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women by midolian(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
LWKMD..

Abeg na why ds woman fear prison like ds? I believe she and her husband mst hav committed a lotta unpardonable offences for her to be campaigning all over Nigeria with "Buhari will send you to prison". I am sure she can't sleep @ night thinking how 300yrs in prison will be like

3 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
this uncouth ugly fat woman will never have sense. Dear lord, please I beg you, don't ever give me a wife like this woman. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women by DuchessLily(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na true she talk.. Everybody in Naija is corrupt

So if buhari win, everybody go go jail be dat ...hahahahaha
Re: Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women by diceman1: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
I thought they said Idiagbon was running things during Buharis time. Or do they only say that when they are referring to good things.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women by midolian(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
diceman1:
I thought they said Idiagbon was running things during Buharis time. Or do they only say that when they are referring to good things.
don't mind these confused set of pple

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari, Go To Jail, Mrs Jonathan Tells Enugu Women by CharliParker: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
BECAUSE OF THIS JAIL OF A THING
I WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI SO
THAT CORRUPTION WILL STOP

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Army Induct New Battlefield Observation And Surveillance Systems / Prominent Yoruba Leaders Vow Not To Vote For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.