Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election (719 Views)

I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election by robedu: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its amazing to know that God had Nigeria in mind even before it was created, so as i wonder up and down, begging God for forgivenness, He gave His word out in the Bible and he said....

I have given my word for Nigeria in Proverbs Chapter 22 Verses 21-22

I read (KJV)
21 My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
Re: Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election by otipoju(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Where does PDP breed all their mumus on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election by etetodun: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Does this mean that God is against change?
Re: Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election by RockMaxi: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
[b] You have again shown to the world that you twist the word of God to suit your ego. Now read and ponder:
1. Provebs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
2. Isaiah 3:4-5 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them. And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.
3. Jeremiah 5:28-31. They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge. Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this? A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Look What God Said About Nigeria's Election by vanilson(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

Vote #CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

We Will Accept Outcome Of “free, Fair And Credible Elections” — Buhari, Jonathan / Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Election "Monitoring" Chores - SR / Exercising My Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.