Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Verify Paypal: Open A Verified Canada Paypal With Canada Bank Account! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Verify Paypal: Open A Verified Canada Paypal With Canada Bank Account! (3281 Views)

Methods For Opening Verify Paypal Account / Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verify Paypal: Open A Verified Canada Paypal With Canada Bank Account! by vincentcvo: 6:07am On Jan 20, 2009
Hi,

My name is Vincent – CVO Consult and I am into internet marketing. I deal with freelancing, domain names auction, affiliate and drop shipping, survey and website to mention few.

How do I get my Money or get these Internet Businesses?

As we all know that most of your customers and employers on the internet business pays through PayPal payment system. As a friend of mine once said that doing online business without a PayPal account is like working in the dark because you will need it in virtually almost everything. Unfortunately, most countries is not accepted in PayPal country list and even most countries that are accepted have limitations; while big countries like USA, Canada, United Kingdom, etc. can utilize the full function of PayPal such as receiving their money. This is why I am here to offer you a chance of owning your very own Canadian verified PayPal account with a Canadian chequing bank account.

Do you have any other thing to offer?

Yes;
I have e-book on how to open the account yourself and do it for others to make money.

E-books on how to make money online through freelancing, domain names auction, affiliate and drop shipping, survey and secretes of website owners and how to own yours to have traffic and make big money (make up to $500 - $10,000 per month depending on how you applied the strategies).

How much do you charge?

To help you open a verified paypal with Canada bank account – US $95 + Free bonus of e-book on how to do it yourself and for others which will be delivered to you after your account have been opened.
E-book on how to do it yourself and for others – US $ 40
E-books on how to make money online – US $ 37

How to order

Send an email to cvoconsult@live.com requesting our bank account number, e-gold acc. ID, Liberty Reserve acc. ID. After payment is made, send details of pyment the the e-mail address above.

Or visit: http://www.cvoconsult.cc.cc/ to make your order online directly.
Then send the following information below:
For opening of verified paypal with bank account, scan any two of the following identification documents that contains your address you wish to use to open the account: International passport, Drivers license and National ID Card and send to cvoconsult@live.com.
For e-book on how to do it yourself or how to make money online, send the email address that you want it delivered to cvoconsult@live.com and it will be delivered immediately after receiving your e-mail and confirming your payment.

For further clarification, don’t hesitate to contact:

Vincent C.O.
Phone: +2348035324316
Email: cvoconsult@live.com

Note: bonus package is limited to the first few people that order and will likely to remove the bonus gift any time deem necessary; so hurry and order to get your bonus package. And also, the bank account opening is time limited and our budget is targeted to specific number of people. So don’t miss out of this great opportunity of a live time. Hurry!!!

(1) (Reply)

Premium Grammarly Account For Free For Lifetime / How To Get Your Genuine Buyers & Sellers, Exporters Of Agric Produce / Astor Transformers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.