Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman (8471 Views)

Yemi Alade – ”I Use Calabash As Bra Because I Am An African Woman" / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture / Yemi Alade Looking Like An African "goddess" In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Found this on Facebook. Read the full story below…

Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Namady(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hia... tufi akwa undecided
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by pinkjacket9(f): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Twaci(f): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
If I catch that man ehen! Even Indian jazz no go fit help am.

Jazz senior jazz....
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by diceman1: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
She looks like an Indian woman. Those with dark skin.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:

Jazz senior jazz....

what is jazz?
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Twaci(f): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Airforce1:

what is jazz?

Lalasticlala
Na song grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
diceman1:
She looks like an Indian woman. Those with dark skin.

I think she's african
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by ifyndy(f): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wat is his legs doin there if he was actually beatin her anyway d man neva talk wetin he want
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Twaci:
Na song grin

Lol u try
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its so bad u know how even the locals treat themselvesn not to talk of an african living in india. Sincerely as a woman, india is like one of d places I never want to visit until its govt does something bout the rape, injustice/ unconcerned attitude of the police and thier outright brutality . I once read about a niogerian man to that was almost lynched to death and he had to hide in a gutter to escape the mob after himm. And d police wouldn't even do anything too if one goes to report
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by qadeerkug(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
ifyndy:
Wat is his legs doin there if he was actually beatin her anyway d man neva talk wetin he want
d man dey give her standing attack services"""""see d man leg in her punny
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
So pathetic
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Arosa(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Airforce1:

I think she's african

You think she is African but she is Indian. that is how most Indian women look like before bleaching. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Arosa:

You think she is African but she is Indian. that is how most Indian women look like before bleaching. undecided

read the story below
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Arosa(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Airforce1:

read the story below

I first saw that picture about ten years ago, it's was about a different story. google abuse of dalit women in india. you will see that picture.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Nuzo1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
She's Siddi. A group of Africans brought into India as slaves. They are mostly found in south India, some parts of Pakistan and Iran.

Indigenous Indians has found it most difficult to see them as equal till date. As if the caste system is not enough, their case gets worst with the class system India religiously practices.
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nuzo1:
She's Siddi. A group of Africans brought into India as slaves. They are mostly found in south India, some parts of Pakistan and Iran.

Indigenous Indians has found it most difficult to see them as equal till date. As if the caste system is not enough, their case gets worst with the class system India religiously practices.

sad sad
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Godmother(f): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Indians with their high level of poverty are also feeling like 'white'. Chai! I yaf suffered.
I wish that woman had given him a good kick in his Junior that will castrate him for life. Rubbish!
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
I hate Indians
I don't like anything about them

They're poor, wicked and smells like rotten onion

They have no regard for human life

Bastards
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dances . . . .

This picture is just terrible. . .
But I can-t do anything about it.
So . . .
Mehh
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by kayalla(f): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
am sure she's a runs girl and she don provoke the man, but e warrant that alika to treat am like that.
even here in uae they still Nigerian runsgilrs like shit.
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
kayalla:
am sure she's a runs girl and she don provoke the man, but e warrant that alika to treat am like that.
even here in uae they still Nigerian runsgilrs like shit.

which kind work u dey do for Dubia?
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
cry
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by kayalla(f): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Airforce1:

check my previous posts u go know
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by SkinnyDude(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2015
Airforce1:

you no know wetin most naija girls dey do for UAE?
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Arosa:

I first saw that picture about ten years ago, it's was about a different story. google abuse of dalit women in india. you will see that picture.

You're right she's not African. But still the way these people are treated is inhumane. They are Christians and the church has neglected them by not fighting for their basic rights. Here is the link:

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june012013/dalit-tragedy-tk.php
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Matthewbriggs(m): 2:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Airforce1:
I hate Indians
I don't like anything about them

They're poor, wicked and smells like rotten onion

They have no regard for human life

Bastards

I have friend who is Indian

She is rich, kind, smells clean.

She has regard for life to the extent she is a vegetarian.

She has a father and mother.
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 6:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

I have friend who is Indian

She is rich, kind, smells clean.

She has regard for life to the extent she is a vegetarian.

She has a father and mother.

you mean your nairaland friend
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by qadeerkug(m): 6:05am On Mar 25, 2015
Airforce1:

you mean your nairaland friend
hahahaha dis Airforce sef na wa oo
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Dreyl(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Twaci:

Jazz senior jazz....
if i catch you for bed ehn... You go hear am.
@topic that man is a very stvpid man.
Re: Photo: See What This India Man Did To An african woman by Airforce1(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2015
qadeerkug:
hahahaha dis Airforce sef na wa oo

no mind that guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Big Boy Shows Off His Pretty Girlfriend And We Love What We See / World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) / Reality Stars Charlotte Dawson, Katie Salmon And Flashes Nude On White Out Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.