Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

“prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe (57365 Views)

'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. / From Germany: Us Tanks Arrives Latvia To Protect Europe’s Borders From Russia. / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
donnypool:

where naija come dey? why e go come be world war?
ask missy89 she knows d way out grin
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Without those 45,000 Brits - it would have been a disaster.

Most of the reconnaissance was done by the UK - and SAS played a massive role in that war.

The yanks almost melted after an ordinary SAM missile dropped their allegedly "stealth" F117A fighter jet from the sky. grin

You mean the SAS team that blew up a simple task of taken out Sadam's SAM sites?

The SAS was used as decoys in very risky operations since the Brits have no problem celebrating dead soldeirs like they did in WW2.

Americans on the other hand can not afford to have body counts on their side. The Vietnam war, where over 50,000 Americans lost their lives, changed the American public perception of what "winning" is. It isn't based on how many bad guys you kill or the real estate acquired but it boils down to at what human cost.

American Generals prefer the war to be as clean as possible since there is a live feed of events in the battle field streaming to fat sh1t creased obese gun totting amerifats dripping in animal fat watching the war in the comfort of their sofas.

This is why, the Pentagon is slowly privatizing their wars by opting for mercenaries.

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Most of the reconnaissance was done by the UK - and SAS played a massive role in that war.

The yanks almost melted after an ordinary SAM missile dropped their allegedly "stealth" F117A fighter jet from the sky. grin
who are you supporting? undecidedyour post seems confusing to me like you with the Russians then Brits 'finally usa embarassed
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. You know I never lied. tongue

If you know you know, if you don't, keep living. grin

Still looking for my source sauce? lipsrsealed

You are making one big mistake in your analysis thou. I agree that most Europeans have their own decent technology but their superiority will always be subjective so is their military capability because they have always been side by side with the Americans

If most Europeans doesn't need NATO, why is Dave being so hawkish during in the last summit in Wales and want the British military to be the spearhead force in the Baltic. Most NATO members enjoy the US largess and tech. Even the UK is enjoying the US tridents on their subs. and the US foot most of the bill of NATO missions anyway.

Most of what the US get in return in terms of logistics and all other stuffs u mentioned is not because the US actually needs it but because those nations are playing their part in the alliance.

As a brit it will be nice if you acknowledge that your Island is a client state and no matter how you diss the US military, you will always need it. and you country will never be in any alliance with the East like EVER!. You might be rooting for the Eastern powers but one thing you should realize is that both sides are the same. One just has more capabilities than the other at the moment.

Respect Sugar daddy America cool

6 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
tdayof:
who are you supporting? undecidedyour post seems confusing to me like you with the Russians then Brits 'finally usa embarassed

Lol. In as much as I might be partial a little bit to the UK, cos that's home and I know a lot about its capabilities - I try as much as possible to be objective when discussing military and foreign politics. I don't support anyone.

I'd be the first to tell you than the UK military is subpar at the moment, and it stands no chance against Russia, and China in a shooting match. grin And I'll tell you that when it comes to Navy strength - Russia has zero chance against a combined NATO navy, especially those German type 212 submarine (even the US can't go against those subs without breaking its spinal chord). Ditto China against Japan to an extent when it comes to naval strength.

So, expect me to always talk about the vulnerabilities of the US military from time to time. The black man doesn't take sides cos they all aren't black. Black man only cares about black people. grin

9 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
tdayof:
Russia and north Korea?

There is no Military alliance between Russia and North Korea
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
GBTYO:

War is big time entertainment in America.

And just like any competitive sports, no fan will want to see their team lose.

Americans can't stomach the thought of seeing dead bodies of their soldiers because the Pentagon has over the years made the American public see war as a civic duty and created the allusion that all American soldiers are like Rambo.

When the body bags start coming back home American begin to see that war isn't in any way fun.

So to keep the American public entertained and patriotic the Pentagon needs to keep their soldiers from being killed.

It's just the military industrial complex.

Those guys at the pentagon and US military contractors make billions of that ish annually for overinflated crap and wasteful research. Everyone has to eat.

The yanks aren't even that great at wars - they're just addicted to bombing everywhere back to the stone age like nutters playing video games. grin

2 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
GBTYO:

You mean the SAS team that blew up a simple task of taken out Sadam's SAM sites?

The SAS was used as decoys in very risky operations since the Brits have no problem celebrating dead soldeirs like they did in WW2.

Americans on the other hand can not afford to have body counts on their side. The Vietnam war, where over 50,000 Americans lost their lives, changed the American public perception of what "winning" is. It isn't based on how many bad guys you kill or the real estate acquired but it boils down to at what human cost.

American Generals prefer the war to be as clean as possible since there is a live feed of events in the battle field streaming to fat sh1t creased obese gun totting amerifats dripping in animal fat watching the war in the comfort of their sofas.

This is why, the Pentagon is slowly privatizing their wars by opting for mercenaries.

Can you compare the success rate of the SAS to any other special forces on the planet? You can't compare. Those guys are bad-ar.ses, and the pride of the Union Jack. Even at the peak of both Iraq and Afgha wars - US generals were full of praises for them.

UK's military is about professional, use of the brain, and survival. So, casualties are always minimal. The UK didn't lose that many marines during both Iraq and Afghan wars, compared to the US. Heck, Taliban killed almost a team of US Navy seals in Afghanistan and destroyed those who came to rescue them.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

SAS is shite.

the same SAS that were shitting their pants in the Falklands war and refused to take orders when they receive their mission briefings?.

You should read about the Marines and that fought in the Korean war.

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missy89:

There is no Military alliance between Russia and North Korea
there is! Russia,Iran,China and North Korea Military Alliance
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
tdayof:
there is! Russia,Iran,China and North Korea Military Alliance

When was the treaty signed and what is the name ?
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missy89:

You are making one big mistake in your analysis thou. I agree that most Europeans have their own decent technology but their superiority will always be subjective so is their military capability because they have always been side by side with the Americans

If most Europeans doesn't need NATO, why is Dave being so hawkish during in the last summit in Wales and want the British military to be the spearhead force in the Baltic. Most NATO members enjoy the US largess and tech. Even the UK is enjoying the US tridents on their subs. and the US foot most of the bill of NATO missions anyway.

Most of what the US get in return in terms of logistics and all other stuffs u mentioned is not because the US actually needs it but because those nations are playing their part in the alliance.

As a brit it will be nice if you acknowledge that your Island is a client state and no matter how you diss the US military, you will always need it. and you country will never be in any alliance with the East like EVER!. You might be rooting for the Eastern powers but one thing you should realize is that both sides are the same. One just has more capabilities than the other at the moment.

Respect Sugar daddy America cool

Don't mistake David Cameron's Anglo-American posturing for the rest of Europe. Western, Southern, and Northern Europeans don't care about NATO. They believe it has served its purpose - and the body language from Germany and Hollande (including Italy, Spain, and Portugal) should tell you that.

Most of US' sub technology came from the UK - and until recently (maybe till now), Rolls Royce supplied the engines to most US subs. Brits don't need the US for anything whatsoever - the war mongering is nauseating, and public opinion is always against all the US nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missy89:

SAS is shite.

the same SAS that were shitting their pants in the Falklands war and refused to take orders when they receive their mission briefings?.

You should read about the Marines and that fought in the Korean war.

Looool. The shitty SAS played a massive role in the Falklands war.

What happened to the Navy Seals in Afghanistan? lipsrsealed

Lmao @ yanks predicting a defeat for the UK - but were shocked after the UK pulled off a miracle with a swift and decisive victory. grin

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by tdayof(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. In as much as I might be partial a little bit to the UK, cos that's home and I know a lot about its capabilities - I try as much as possible to be objective when discussing military and foreign politics. I don't support anyone.

I'd be the first to tell you than the UK military is subpar at the moment, and it stands no chance against Russia, and China in a shooting match. grin And I'll tell you that when it comes to Navy strength - Russia has zero chance against a combined NATO navy, especially those German type 212 submarine (even the US can't go against those subs without breaking its spinal chord). Ditto China against Japan to an extent when it comes to naval strength.

So, expect me to always talk about the vulnerabilities of the US military from time to time. The black man doesn't take sides cos they all aren't black. Black man only cares about black people. grin
u talking about land and sea troops alone angry I have less idea about that...

Why are you guys silent about the air force or do they {(we) errm coughs... } have low/less impact?

Cc: missy89

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
tdayof:

Why are you guys silent about the air force or do they {(we) errm coughs... } have low/less impact?

In a war between US and Russia - the airforce will most likely be inconsequential due to the air defence capabilities of both countries. You can't even win a war from the air, anyway.

Regardless, US has a slight advantage in air superiority - but Russia has an advantage when it comes to air defence.

4 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

It's just the military industrial complex.

Those guys at the pentagon and US military contractors make billions of that ish annually for overinflated crap and wasteful research. Everyone has to eat.

The yanks aren't even that great at wars - they're just addicted to bombing everywhere back to the stone age like nutters playing video games. grin

Because of squimmish American public outlook on dead soldeirs expect the Pentagon to resort to more and more hired guns in the coming years.

War is now big business. A mercenary getting killed will not make the news but a 19yr old marine from Nebraska who was a high school football star with a blue eyed high school sweetheart waiting for him will get Americans mad and ask questions.

America needs wars because corporate America needs to maintain it's vice like global grip.

The future of war is for the mercenary. The SAS will have to contend with shining their medals

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Don't mistake David Cameron's Anglo-American posturing for the rest of the rest of Europe. Western, Southern, and Northern Europeans don't care about NATO. They believe it has served its purpose - and the body language from Germany and Hollande (including Italy, Spain, and Portugal) should tell you that.

Most of US' sub technology came from the UK - and until recently (maybe till now), Rolls Royce supplied the engines to most US subs. Brits don't need the US for anything whatsoever - the war mongering is nauseating, and public opinion is always against all the US nonsense.

The same Way America doesn't need the UK for anything. The difference is After Eden's failure in the in Suez canal, America had to step up to protect western Interest and take over from the UK. American and British establishment will always be hawkish. That doesn't mean Americans are. If you are distinguishing between Cameron's policy and the opinion of the British people, how come that kind of courtesy is not giving to the American people?

The Anglo-American establishment have their interests and it is those who will protect those interest that will be allowed to govern. You will only be deceiving yourself thou it if you think it is solely an American thing.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Looool. The shitty SAS played a massive role in the Falklands war.

What happened to the Navy Seals in Afghanistan? lipsrsealed

Lmao @ yanks predicting a defeat for the UK - but were shocked after the UK pulled off a miracle with a swift and decisive victory. grin

But why did the SAS shit their pants and refused a mission in the Falklands? grin
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by talktimi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missy89:

Not buying that. Tell me what capabilities the US military lacks that she need Europe for!

NATO is a political tool for the US but a security tool for most Europeans. It legitimatizes American aggression and it gives an illusion of a consensus among of the "civilized world" on the other hand, It helps the Eastern/Central Europeans to feel safe from Russia's Aggression. US Only hide behind NATO for political reasons not for military purpose at all!. In fact US is NATO
It keeps the Americans in , the Germans down and the Russians out as Lord Ismay put it.

I love you grin

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
GBTYO:

Because of squimmish American public outlook on dead soldeirs expect the Pentagon to resort to more and more hired guns in the coming years.

War is now big business. A mercenary getting killed will not make the news but a 19yr old marine from Nebraska who was a high school football star with a blue eyed high school sweetheart waiting for him will get Americans mad and ask questions.

America needs wars because corporate America needs to maintain it's vice like global grip.

The future of war is for the mercenary. The SAS will have to contend with shining their medals

Most of the mercenaries are former special forces and marines, and they do get paid a lot - far more than servicemen (I think they also get huge money on life insurance as well). I was talking to some white guy who trains me sometimes about human survival and adaption skills about it a few weeks ago (he used to be part of the British army) - and he said you can make up to £4000pw as a mercenary working for those outfits. And most of the jobs doesn't even include heavy fighting (or fighting at all) - just mere security for multi-national companies in war zones. Albeit they do fight sometimes.

This guy can stand in -2 degrees temperature in just ordinary t-shirt for the whole day lol. He told me pain is 80% mental and 20% physical, and showed me the science behind how people feel cold during winter. This guy did some mad training in Siberia - and he saw eskimos, and also confirmed that they look like black people albeit more like black Indians lool. Being part of the elite military isn't a joke, I tell ya.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missy89:

The same Way America doesn't need the UK for anything. The difference is After Eden's failure in the in Suez canal, America had to step up to protect western Interest and take over from the UK. American and British establishment will always be hawkish. That doesn't mean Americans are. If you are distinguishing between Cameron's policy and the opinion of the British people, how come that kind of courtesy is not giving to the American people?

The Anglo-American establishment have their interests and it is those who will protect those interest that will be allowed to govern. You will only be deceiving yourself thou it if you think it is solely an American thing.

I find you very sexy.

Do you wear Velma glasses?

4 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missy89:

Russia bullied both the UK and France during the Suez Canal crisis, and the yanks didn't step up to protect western interests. They stepped up to protect US and Israeli interests, after grabbing Sadat's nuts.

However, most Americans aren't as enlightened as Brits. Brits are opinionated and critical thinking is what makes this Island great. While most yanks are very ignorant and they behave like programmed dolts - peep the difference. Why do you think most Brits now hate Tony Blair, despite the fact that he used to be one of the most loved PMs ever? I'll agree that a big population of yanks are also enlightened - but they're still in the minority per ratio. And I also alluded to David Cameron not speaking for Europe - why did you skip that? Was Cameron part of the duo who travelled to Moscow and MInsk to ask for a ceasefire in Ukraine? What does that tell you?

US is the face of it - the UK government is the dog. But the voice of the people matters a lot here, hence the UK could renegade during the Syrian adventure, with MPs voting against it. Before the US also ditched cos it knows it's a risky adventure without the UK looool.

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by EmmySparky(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
tdayof:
are you sure Germany is with Russia by the post? I think its better like this

RUSSIA→CHINA→NORTH KOREA →Belarus and Kazakhstan vs USA→NORWAY→GERMANY → UKRAINE → LATVIA...
hmmm I agree...but u knw that spain and france would gladly support the U.S.A...so it would be ok if u add them too...seriously it would be a bad war cos the whole arab world hate U.S.A with passion...from north africa to the middle east except isreal...U.S.A is in soup if it happens
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Missy89:

But why did the SAS shit their pants and refused a mission in the Falklands? grin

But they didn't get wasted like the Navy Seals. grin

The back-ups came and they also got wasted losing helicopters and shiit.

Darn! Those ragheaded Afghans on camels made yank elite forces their biitches. sad
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by EmmySparky(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
GBTYO:

The Arab world?

Whoever gets in alliance with those nutters has a big problem on their hands.
they don't form alliance with nations but the hatred they have for U.S.A is so much..they can do anything to bring U.S.A down
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
tdayof:

Sirshymexx answered your question. Russia has good air defense.

That said, There are new countermeasures against sophisticated air defenses that is being deployed by the US airforce and Navy. They can be launched from miles away from transport and fighter air-crafts. They will have the same signature of a fighter get and the same flying characteristics. The goal is for mobile air defense to shoot them down or track them so that they can give up their positions for a real fighter

You have weapon systems like ADM-160 MALD , AGM-154 JSOW ,AGM-88 HARM. It increases the survivability of fight jets but since they haven't really engaged latest Russian air defense i guess we will never know. FOR NOW!

3 Likes

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by GBTYO: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
they don't form alliance with nations but the hatred they have for U.S.A is so much..they can do anything to bring U.S.A down

The Arab is currently fighting each other forgetting their common enemy Israel

They are the most dumbest people on the planet.

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Russia bullied both the UK and France during the Suez Canal crisis, and the yanks didn't step up to protect western interests. They stepped up to protect US and Israeli interests, after grabbing Sadat's nuts.

However, most Americans aren't as enlightened as Brits. Brits are opinionated and critical thinking is what makes this Island great. While most yanks are very ignorant and they behave like programmed dolts - peep the difference. Why do you think most Brits now hate Tony Blair, despite the fact that he used to be one of the most loved PMs ever? I'll agree that a big population of yanks are also enlightened - but they're still in the minority per ratio. And I also alluded to David Cameron not speaking for Europe - why did you skip that? Was Cameron part of the duo who travelled to Moscow and MInsk to ask for a ceasefire in Ukraine? What does that tell you?

US is the face of it - the UK government is the dog. But the voice of the people matters a lot here, hence the UK could renegade during the Syrian adventure, with MPs voting against it. Before the US also ditched cos it knows it's a risky adventure without the UK looool.

I was talking about After the crisis. not before. Eden's move damaged the Western- Arab relationship after the phony war. And America started running things there after that.

David Cameron was not important in the Minsk talks because he was playing along with the US. It look more like a good cop bad cop thing. Germany and France play the peace maker and US and Britain keeps up with the threats. Afterall, if sanctions are to be lifted, it has to be unanimous among the Europeans regardless of who went to Minsk.

Tony Blair might be hated but he is still walking the streets of the UK. Why are the "enlighten" Brits not asking their new PM to hand him over to the Hauge?. It all boils dowb to what the establishment wants, Enlightenment be damned! . 1 Million Brits were on the streets against the Iraq war, But your troops went in anyway, what does that tell you?

Voice of the people my butt!.

Just so you know, American war adventures always get a go ahead when the majority supports it as well. so i am not buying your voice of the people thingy. Americans supported all the wars their nation went into (weather it is based on lies is another thing) and when they left Vietnam, the reason was that there was little support for it back home. After all, Viet cong was virtually wiped out after the tet offensive.

So it is not a British thing. There needs to be popular support for policies here too.
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by EmmySparky(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

The Arab is currently fighting each other forgetting their common enemy Israel

They are the most dumbest people on the planet.

lol don't mind them.. Isreal would be laughing at them now..isreal is a really strong nation when it comes to combat..even america respect them

1 Like

Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by Missy89(f): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

But they didn't get wasted like the Navy Seals. grin

The back-ups came and they also got wasted losing helicopters and shiit.

Darn! Those ragheaded Afghans on camels made yank elite forces their biitches. sad

Will rather die fighting than be a coward. The cowardly SAS troops were shitting their pants in Argentina. It is on the record. cool
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Missy89:

I was talking about After the crisis. not before. Eden's move damaged the Western- Arab relationship after the phony war. And America started running things there after that.

David Cameron was not important in the Minsk talks because he was playing along with the US. It look more like a good cop bad cop thing. Germany and France play the peace maker and US and Britain keeps up with the threats. Afterall, if sanctions are to be lifted, it has to be unanimous among the Europeans regardless of who went to Minsk.

Tony Blair might be hated but he is still walking the streets of the UK. Why are the "enlighten" Brits not asking their new PM to hand him over to the Hauge?. It all boils dowb to what the establishment wants, Enlightenment be damned! . 1 Million Brits were on the streets against the Iraq war, But your troops went in anyway, what does that tell you?

I hear that. But is America protecting western interests in the Suez Canal, or its own interests and Israel's, to an extent? How many western countries have military bases even anywhere close to that axis apart from the UK, in Bahrain? Stop conflating US/Israeli interests with western interests - that's my point.

Not really "good cop and bad cop" - it's about countries with more to lose in the unnecessary confrontations with Russia trying to protect their own interests. Apart from the UK - the rest have a lot to lose, hence the Eurozone is divided and the sanctions aren't as severe as the US wants. The UK is the one exerting pressure on the rest...if the rest had their way, they would prefer to stay out of it.

With Tony Blair, you have to follow the rule of law. Most Brits want him jailed, and they're the ones sponsoring all the hearings/findings against the illegal war. However, you have to play according to rules. 1 million Brits marching against an illegal war shows how enlightened the people are - yanks will never do that. But the MPs betrayed the people and voted for the war, just cos of "special friendship" with the yanks and 9/11 was still fresh. Didn't the French say NO to the invasion?- Jacques Chirac the don and the US' nemesis. grin
Re: “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe by SirShymexx: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Missy89:

Will rather die fighting than be a coward. The cowardly SAS troops were shitting their pants in Argentina. It is on the record. cool

Lol. Were they actually cowardly, or was it because it was a one-way trip and suicide mission, cos of the lack of sufficient fuel in the hercules? And would you lose over 50 members of ya elite forces on a suicide mission, over a task, with an uncertain result? BRAIN RIGHT THERE. Learn to always put things in perspective/context. SAS are the king of them all.

But Navy Seals actually went on a mission and got their ar.ses whooped by Taliban. Got chased out of Somalia. And lost about 20 members in another Chinook shot down by Taliban. grin It just shows they're suicidal brawns and a shame to US military. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.