Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days (17140 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / No Vehicle Will Move Between These Hours On Election Days – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by Mogidi: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
RichDad1:

Dude, hatred has blinded your reasoning that you can't even take time to check the date.

Don't worry about the date, print out this invite and take it with you, you would be allowed in.
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by mcdokwe(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
We done hear
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by hardbody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am laughing in Greek. The trouble is not during the election, it is the few hours following the announcement of results, that is actually when they should place a curfew. These guys are learners, i swear

2 Likes

Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
I thought the IG of police said we should go home after voting, what if I finished casting my vote by 3pm, then how am I going to go back home since the distance from my polling unit to my crib is about 10km.....which implies I should wait til 5pm before driving home
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by pheesayor(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
they extended from 4, issokai
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
K
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by CHM11: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Later, some people will try to cause problems, when they are shot, they will start crying that the Jonathan's FG is using police to harass members of her party.
Just vote!!..

1 Like

Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by Suljosh: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Useless police officers. Won't people drive to their various polling boot
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by Image123(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
What's the security plan for Sunday after results are announced?
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by RichDad1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Don't worry about the date, print out this invite and take it with you, you would be allowed in.
When the date clearly shows it's an expired even?
Bruv, it's not everyone one cyberspace operates at the same lower Level as Mama Piss. coolcool
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by mocmike(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ewooooo, dis one na bohayia yitayament party. Bayi bayi oooooo buhayia
Mogidi:
Nice idea to warn the public of the restriction.

This should stop APC rigging machine in its tracks.

[size=15pt]4 days to Buhari's send off party....YIPPY!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200210_sendoff_jpegb885eb081f752538f85486595b92d5b4
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by virus04(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
police?.. Lols
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by osasbenny: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is in order. Social, let peace reign in Nigeria. It's nit a must that Buhari must rule. He has failed already.
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by Arysexy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Come sunday being 29th, We will be celebrating palm Sunday which marks the triumphant entry of our Lord into Jerusalem.

Same Sunday, by eveening, We will b celebrating triumphant victory if GEJ over evil (booohari )

4 days to go
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
You are the funniest man I hav ever seen,cn t stop laughing here oooo.
Mogidi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200210_sendoff_jpegb885eb081f752538f85486595b92d5b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by Riodiao(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
HAPPY RETIREMENT BUHARI
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by slimfit1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Get your cameras ready everybody be ready charge your phone and delete unnecessary video clips for space to record that important video even sounds as well for proper evidence.
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by kingjoo: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
pekeyim:
Well we need a violence free election.

Police do your JOB!!!

Btw here is my prediction.
I won't go into much details of the analysis for personal reasons.

"GEJ will be declared the winner but with a tight margin of about 4 million votes

GEJ total votes 26.1 million
Buhari. ". 21.9 million votes,

Having satisfied other requirements by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#GEJ Is the winner

#Winner ooh oh oh, Winner, winner oh oh oh, Winner,

#GEJ you don win oh, winner I say u don win again oh, winner
"

#Godblessnigeria.

Exactly as it will go. just that the margin of victory will be wider than this. By the second day of vote count, GEJ will assume an unassailable lead
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by pekeyim: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingjoo:

Exactly as it will go. just that the margin of victory will be wider than this. By the second day of vote count, GEJ will assume an unassailable lead

Well it's based on the fact that @ least 6 million registered voters will not vote, based on the fact, you have to be @ the polling unit you registered and considering logistics issues after the ballot and in case of eventualities.

#TeamGEJ
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by MayorofLagos(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP na jaguda. dem wan use ambulanxe. and fire truck ship ballot boxes
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by noordean(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:
GEJ till 2019!!!!

Click like for GEJ and share for GMB let's see who will finally win this Saturday!!!!!! cool
See ur life outside...! 11 likes so far?
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by ibisko04: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
pekeyim:
Well we need a violence free election.

Police do your JOB!!!

Btw here is my prediction.
I won't go into much details of the analysis for personal reasons.

"GEJ will be declared the winner but with a tight margin of about 4 million votes

GEJ total votes 26.1 million
Buhari. ". 21.9 million votes,

Having satisfied other requirements by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#GEJ Is the winner

#Winner ooh oh oh, Winner, winner oh oh oh, Winner,

#GEJ you don win oh, winner I say u don win again oh, winner
"

#Godblessnigeria.
Wrong permutations. Buhari will not scores less than 25,000,000 in this particular presidential election.
Soo for Gej to win is doubtful.
I can notice the deployments of troops already.
Anyway, the soldiers are all Nigerians who are also affected by the rotten systems we find ourselves.
They have brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and wives among us
Nigeria and Nigerians including the military boys are yarning for change.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO PROVE TO PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT THAT POWER RESIDES IN THE PEOPLE.
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by pekeyim: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
ibisko04:

Wrong permutations. Buhari will not scores less than 25,000,000 in this particular presidential election.
Soo for Gej to win is doubtful.
I can notice the deployments of troops already.
Anyway, the soldiers are all Nigerians who are also affected by the rotten systems we find ourselves.
They have brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and wives among us
Nigeria and Nigerians including the military boys are yarning for change.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO PROVE TO PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT THAT POWER RESIDES IN THE PEOPLE.

Now is not the best time,
Fielding the wrong candidate with an even worse environment around him is no "change"

Well like i've predicted and I was very generous to GMB in the North which may not be true entirely.
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by spinna: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by pappilo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am arriving in Naija at 6am on Saturday 11 April. So I am expected to sit down in the airport till 5pm?
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by IYANGBALI: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na my wedding day be dat o and nothing go change am,my guest must waka com there
Re: See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days by tabuski(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
You get talent but you dey waste am and this why ure broke azz n1gga.
Mogidi:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Query: Head Of Service Beats Deadline, Submits Maina Report To Abba Kyari / Lagos APC Splits As Faction Forms Rival Group / Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.