Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) (2202 Views)

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by activatenigeria: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan was awarded with the title of: Democrat of the Decade at TheGoodluckThumb “Thank you Nigeria” concert/rally held in Lagos on the 22nd of March, 2015.

Alongside, post-humous honor’s were given to Pa Obafemi Awolowo, Chief M.K.O Abiola, his wife Kudirat, Chief Alfred Rewane and other martyrs of Democracy.

The event was a show of appreciation by Nigerians for his efforts towards the consolidation of democracy and a re-assurance that the majority Nigerians will re-elect him back to office with their GoodluckThumb on March 28th, 2015 – Thank You Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai Buhari.

Nigetians have decided to vote for change

We say no to corruption and insecurity

We say no to being ruled by riggers and criminals

Vote GMB/PYO for a better tomorrow

18 Likes

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
BadLuck Ogogoro Master. Uncle Jona!!gringrin

5 Likes

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Kennywills7(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
All i have to say is "Gej till 2019".
Vote wisely
Vote Gej for president
#Transformation

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by WisdomFlakes: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wey the crowd? Won kere si number awa ti Buhari jo!

4 Likes

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
All hail the most useless president ever ruleth

Mega rally indeed.
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Mogidi: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=15pt]GEJ 2019 [/size]

No stopping the transformation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by WisdomFlakes: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Mega rally indeed.
grin

LOL. It should have been called a Maga rally instead, coz everybody there don maga Jonathan, collect him dollar when they have decided to vote for GMB.

1 Like

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

LOL. It should have been called a Maga rally instead, coz everybody there don maga Jonathan, collect him dollar when they have decided to vote for GMB.
[img]http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/SIOW/laughing%20emoticon.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Alphaoscar: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jonah is walking alone this time around.
Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wednesday, 25th of March 2015 is green day for change, Please wear a touch of green on Wednesday to show support of the APC Presidential Campaign.

#Call10bring5

Vote APC

2 Likes

Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by Flets: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Obviously, there is no stopping the people's choice. Its a moving train.

GEJ Continua
Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by daddyiel(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
that shows how much respect you've for your useless generation, mugu undecided
kastonkastrol:

Mega rally indeed.
grin
Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Okada men rally... Fashola spoil makert for them all...
GMB for Nigeria
Re: The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) by oclek: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria is in a dilema now. In a few days, we shall be torn between voting for change or transformation. All of us want CHANGE and the only constant thing in life is CHANGE.

The dilema is that some old career politicians have branded their package well and named their team change loads of cash from stolen government treasury from some states.

Then they got a northern die hard buhari and teamed him up with a yoruba man to emerge victorious. - thinking we would just fall flat for it 0 but we know their game,

Thank God for the 6 weeks extension, i would have been fooled into using my vote for that so called one chance motor called - CHANGE. What baffles me now, is that as much as i try to convince some of my former co-travellers change, it is difficult to win over all.

In a summary, i know better and will definately vote Jonathan on saturday, as he has moved us forward despite the existence of a cabal of old recycled leaders and politicans that want Nigeria for themselves alone.

OH GOD, pls dont let the courts disqualify Buhari today cos i want to see his face when he looses to Jonathan on the 28th.

Thumbs up to all the right thinking Nigerias.

Thank you all the groups that have been doing stuff for Mr president,

(1) (Reply)

How The Holy Spririt Rejected Jonathan - Fr Mbaka / Friends Deserted Me – Jonathan / Probe Teaching Hospitals’ Accounts Resident Doctors Urge Buhari - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.