Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Meet Ini Edo’s “twin Sister” (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ini Edo’s “twin Sister” (PHOTOS) (7306 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) / White Wedding Of Oluwabukola Olaonipekun, Dagrin's Sister (Photos) / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ini Edo’s “twin Sister” (PHOTOS) by mcebisco: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nollywood star actress Ini Edo has a twin sister who looks just like her. But, this ‘twin sister’ has another name, Esther Urrah, another parents Lol
And While actress Ini Edo is from Onna Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State, South-South Nigeria, her so-called twin sister is from Benue State. But, still striking resemblance!
According to Esther Urrah, she wasn’t aware of this resemblance with her idol until some friends pointed it out to her.
Her life ambition now is to meet the super actress and if possible, and play a movie role beside her.
Check out photos of Esther Urrah and Ini Edo below..........Read more »http://mcebisco..com/2015/03/meet-ini-edos-twin-sister-photos.html

Re: Meet Ini Edo’s “twin Sister” (PHOTOS) by NobleAky(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ehe this one fit make FP but no problem about that...that problem must start when i hear GEJ or Buhari here that person must hear nwiiiii from me
Re: Meet Ini Edo’s “twin Sister” (PHOTOS) by sweettease(f): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Where is the pic of the supposed twin? undecided
This is clearly Ini Edo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ini Edo’s “twin Sister” (PHOTOS) by loomer: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wait for me

(1) (Reply)

My Apartment Sucks [photos] / Iyanya's New "Girlfriend", Emma Nyra Spotted In Public Without Undies (PHOTO) / Esha Gupta Sizzling And Hot Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.