Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Lets Conduct Our Presidential Election Here First - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Conduct Our Presidential Election Here First (572 Views)

Our Presidential Jet Is It Also In London / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

Lets Conduct Our Presidential Election Here First by Riogeese(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who do you think is d next
president of Nigeria.
vote once and no abuse.

Like for Buhari
Share for Jonathan.

the winner here will emerged as our president
its fun pple let's voteeeee.

Re: Lets Conduct Our Presidential Election Here First by podosci(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
lets take it a step further, anybody in support of any candidate should state down their reason and please no insults
For me, I would vote Buhari because I believe doing the same thing for 16years and expecting a different result is ignorance and with a change in governance we can send a clear message to all politicians PDP/APC that the sit is not a birth right and all non performing elected public office holders are going to be sent back to their villages.
If after 4years Buhari dosnt deliver the change he promised, we shall mobilize and send him to his village in Kastina the same way we would send GEJ to Otuoke....
I believe Buhari would change Nigeria for the better ,take us to the promise land and restore our glory years.
God bless Buhari and God Bless the Federal republic of Nigeria
Thank You.

Re: Lets Conduct Our Presidential Election Here First by JEITO: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sorry! We the supporters of the winning team don't have time for online polls. We've left that for those who know that the closest they'll come to victory at the polls, is the one they get from all these online voting polls so let them go ahead and cast theirs.

#transformation we know
#its direction we are sure of
But #change we can't tell if it is backward or sideways or if na molue conductor kind of change sef

Re: Lets Conduct Our Presidential Election Here First by abduljabbar8: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Though I voted GMB last term, I wanted to vote for GEJ this time but because of the behaviours of his supporters and the way he shares,money, I started supporting GMB. Right now there is nothing that can change my mind. At first I thought Buhari is just destined not to ever rule Nigeria after his tenure as the head of state. But now 60% of people that voted for him in 2011 won't vote for him this time around and those who didn't vote for GMB in 2011 will most likely vote for him. And this time there is no chance for rigging. Buying PVCs will also not work. So its GMB!!

2 Killed As Edo APC And SDP Supporters Clash. / How Has Buhari Contributed To The Democracy Of Nigeria? -valid Points Only / IBB Lambasts Jonathan Campaign Group