Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? (4823 Views)

Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / President Buhari Vs El-rufai: Caption This Photo After Their Meeting Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by CoCoLav(f): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Cheap propaganda undecided
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by farem: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
MusaIbrahim1:
^^^^ another APC suicide bomber

GEJ till Buhari stops stealing Idiagbos glory...
Do you know that the corruption fight was actually led by Idiagbo?
Do you know that IBB waited till Idiagbo left the country before he toppled Buhari? And now Buhari is promising us security

It's obvious you're spewing the junks u were fed with. You did not ask co rrect spelling of GMB's counterpart.A lot of current (I will not help u) affairs book for pry school @ N50 would have helped u (again the fools dont read). NOBODY has read anything this man that got to do with uprightness before or after their regime. The ONLY person that has the record of uprightness is GMB. He has it before, during and well after his regime. Say another thing.
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Ricardo2400:
Before you cast your vote take a look at this pic

Are You for #change or #transformation

Let's come out in mass and vote wisely
Don't be a foøl
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by HzRF(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Do you know that IBB waited till Idiagbo left the country before he toppled Buhari? And now Buhari is promising us security
Just imagine a general that was dethroned without any round fired

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by autotrader014(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:
^^ The poster above me needs a brain transplant. Ride on General Buhari. We love you.
ur need a brain cos u dont even have one.. GEL till 2019
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by JusticeCR7(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

That is what hypocrites always said, what stop Sambo from becoming like Idiagbon, the fact is that we have 2 clown as president and vice precsident, GEJ is a doctorate holder but speak like primary school student, Sambo is an architech but didn't know how 2 construct a road or build a house. So what are we talking about here? 2 clowns indeed.
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by EmmySparky(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
I went to the aboki today to change some dollar bills..it was traded at the rate of 200 per dollar..and y'all want me to vote jonathan The dude has maimed the economy..I can't buy stuffs outside the country...its just so pathetic when some people still support GEJ.,.I see them as enchanted fools
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by DonBrown245(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
I have decided. #GEJtill2019 #ForwardEver cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by fritiyo: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

Seems you forgot the pills

Bros the drugs clean sa. e go make one recover first first oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by saintendurance: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is Jonathan i will vote for.
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by ibietela2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
bestestgirl:

He needs bigger ones sef, his case is baaad

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, demdem case is worst so give it to this old man demdem
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by ibietela2(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
fritiyo:

Bros the drugs clean sa. e go make one recover first first oh.

Hahahahaha
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by Qualer: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
lyntiffany:
Op is high on buhastupidity never mind we already know whom to vote for and our cast goes to

The Eligible Learned man
Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
Gcfr buhari's nightmare.

babe!!!!
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by lyntiffany(f): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Qualer:

babe!!!!
yes!!!!
Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by Qualer: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
yes!!!!

I love what I see!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? by Qualer: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
yes!!!!

we need to yarn o!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Colonel Ahmed Ali PMB Appointed (pics) - Cramjones / See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Burutai Is Dead - Nnamdi Kanu (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.