Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Buhari To Debate Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Debate Jonathan (16789 Views)

Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Presidential Debate (Jonathan Vs Buhari) To Hold On February 8 - NEDG / Presidential Debate - Jonathan Vs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by openmine(m): 6:01am On Mar 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

@Wakacome: Very funny. Altering my post to suit your clandestine intentions doesn't take a chip of my solid stock of the Anglo lingua.

I know you have a head but you make me doubt if what is inside is a brain.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy ur mouth fit kill person ohh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by laidyy(f): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

While he's at it ask Buhari to speak in English. His diction and accent is embarrassing!
while yours is sickening!
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by laidyy(f): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=32006954][/quote]
keep believing ur stupidity!
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by cyril83(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Jonathan will be missing because nobody will provide him expo.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by PapiWata: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2015
Can someone please promise Boko Hari that he will be allowed to speak in his native Hausa language, through an interpreter, during any debate organized before the upcoming election.

As a certified illiterate and pathetic child-molesting dimwit, Buhari MIGHT accept to participate in a debate, IF he will not be forced to try and speak the English language and thus render all he has to say indecipherable.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

While he's at it ask Buhari to speak in English. His diction and accent is embarrassing!
...in China,Japan,Mali and many francophone states,they don't speak English.one should respect the tonation and accent of other tribes.respect and move on...
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Caseless: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

u jst embarassed everyone with ur gbagaun.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by nagoma(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2015
PapiWata:
To prevent Bokko Hari from attempting to duck and scurry away from this latest proposed presidential debate, a second option of a televised debate by VIDEO LINK should be proposed, whereby President Jonathan can remain in the safety of the presidential quarters in Abuja, while Buhari remains in the familiar desert surroundings of Buhari Village, Chad Republic, even as both contestants lock horns for a debate by video link, which, failing anything more substantial, can be set up for FREE using Skype.
Another advantage of holding Nigeria's presidential debate by video link would be that Boko Hari can engage off-camera interpreters to explain in the Chad language what is being said by the president in simple English, so that the geriatric, senile and illiterate terror gang leader will be in a position to make intelligent-sounding noises that will help create the comforting illusion that Buhari has a functioning brain
Long live Seriki Boko Hari, and may her reign over Buhari Village, Chad, for LIFE.
Long live El Presidente Jonathan, and may he lead Nigeria to greater heights until 2019, when his second term of office expires.

Shameless ! We all saw Jonathan reading from an expo script while participating in the bunkum debate organized by him and for him . Thank God it was an abysmal failure. Debate on video will be worse - they will dictate to Jona what to say.
The immaturity and hatred exposed in your post is what characterizes Jonathan as president and we shall reject him come Saturday .
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by nagoma(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2015
We can't vote for Jonathan

Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Caseless: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Omotolu:
...in China,Japan,Mali and many francophone states,they don't speak English.one should respect the tonation and accent of other tribes.respect and move on...
the illiterate doesn't knw that even world leaders have come to term with that fact 'centuries' ago. Ban ki moon, obama, cameron, zuma, putin all have accent that others find strange when they speak english or other foreign language.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Trailblazerleo(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
In 10 years time when your children ask you how Nigeria turned into Somalia, will you tell them the role you played in stopping Gen. Buhari from salvaging the nation?

Ironically you are even in darkness as you campaign for the ruling party that put you in darkness.
Now I know that some Nigerians are fools,like this vary one here.Dead stupid fool.you ar free to continue to fool yourself.Why did Buhari not salvage the nation when he was the head of state?why did IBB not salvage the nation or Abudelsalami,OBJ,Abacha,Yaradua and co?they distroyed this nation and brought it to its kneel.And you are here fooling yourself.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by eagleeyez: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=31973045][/quote]

That was so not nice of u.In fact very wicked of u.why alter his words just to ridicule him?

This says so much about your person.
You need to be very careful,if u feel smart, your doubts will be cleared.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Trailblazerleo(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Its the height of hypocrisy when you Northerners and westerners accuse us of being paid or being ethnic champions. The horde of supporters of Buhari are mainly Hausa/Yoruba, GEJ's supporters are mainly SS/SE , to bully us to accept your candidate when theirs nothing in it for our region is futile.

I'd have supported a Ribadu candidacy if APC fielded a man of such integrity, making a dinosaur your presidential candidate is rule 99 in the 101 reasons for losing an election.

The APC harps on being a party to fight corruption yet all discredited ex members of PDP find their way to APC and are accepted with open arms.
Members of APC are all disgruntled ex members of PDP in search for new opportunities to scam gullible Nigerians.
It won't fly here, we won't subscribe to a policy of cutting the nose to spite the face.
You are vary briliant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by OGAattheTOP: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Jonathan must go.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2015
eagleeyez:

That was so not nice of u.In fact very wicked of u.why alter his words just to ridicule him?

This says so much about your person.
You need to be very careful,if u feel smart, your doubts will be cleared.

His manner of approach riduculed him....
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2015
osmosis2015:

Domb ass...ops one more thing, u crack head. GEJ till ur grand pa stop wearing diaper, u know what I mean....if u quote me HOLY GHOST FIRE...
Who took your biscuit?v
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by killuminati(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Na your papa invent English? Mumu!
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
exxell:
He will never be there... He is always a runner!

Or do you want the whole world to know that

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria e.g Rochas
#4 He will say that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He will call INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He will say that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided
#9 He will maintain that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He will reaffirm again that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?
i hope u wil repeat this ur rubbish by on monday.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by McGibson(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
can't wait for this election to come and go
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by McGibson(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Making it to the front page WOW.

Dedicated to #GEJ
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by wise0ne: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
King "bu"of the "hari"kingdom will win king "jon"of the "athan"kingdom at the battle............king "jon"will cry so much

guy, you dull. so you believe this kind of crap.
however, i dont expect any thing less from your likes, as the leader of your train is certificateless
so as his followers illiterates that believes every thing
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2015
wise0ne:

guy, you dull. so you believe this kind of crap.
however, i dont expect any thing less from your likes, as the leader of your train is certificateless
so as his followers illiterates that believes every thing
I don't exchange insults with cows.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by PapiWata: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2015
If terror gang leader Boko Hari is so terrified to be caught on camera attempting to communicate in the English language, can he at least produce SOME sort of academic credential, even if it is just a kindergarten or primary school attendance record ? That way the world will tone down the mockery of Nigeria, over its permitting a stark illiterate to run repeatedly and with utter predictable futility, in election after election after election in a land literally awash with highly qualified, college-EDUCATED politicians of ALL tribes.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by papaskino(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari is shying away from debate cos he knows that he is only giong to take Nigerians backward and it speaks of his actions towards the Presidential debate which is a way forward to our Democracy. Vote wisely!Vote PDP!! Vote GEJ!!!
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Laid2001: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Son of man, you may edit your post after the fact but yet you have made mistake again!
TheSonOfMark:

@Wakacome: Very funny. Altering my post to suit your clandestine intentions doesn't take a [b]chip of
my solid stock of the Anglo lingua.

I know you have a head but you make me doubt if what is inside is a brain.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:

I would be happy to tell my children their dad fought gallantly to end the born to rule mantra of the north.
that their dad fought gallantly to sustain and continua corruption and evil.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by olamega(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
CUMULATIVE BUDGET OF OBJ AND GEJ.

OBJ: 1999-2007, total budget N 9.21tn for 8 yrs in office.
GEJ: 2010-2014, total budget N23.45tn for 4 yrs in office
Effectively GEJ has spent in 5 years a sum that's about 2.5 times what OBJ spent in 8 yrs

OBJ regime grew our external reserves by a staggering 930% from $5bn to $45bn in 1999, paid up a $12bn external debt, grew the economy from below 3% to over 7%, agric sector also grew by same margin to a record high of 7.4% by the end of 2006, reduced unemployment to a record low of about 6% by 2006, domestic debt to about N2tn by 2007, still left $22bn in th excess crude account and actually improved the exchange rate from 133 to 117 Naira to the Dollar until the global financial recession of 2008/2009.

GEJ regime has not added a dime yo the external reserves despite earning far higher revenue than any Nigerian president in history but has actually depleted the reserves, escalated external debt, economy still below 7% , agric sector growth dropped to 5% (forget the hype about eliminating corruption in fertilizer distribution), grew unemployment to over 23% (record), poverty incidence to 71% (another record), grew domestic debt to N7.65tn from N4.5tn in 2010, has depleted excess crude account and we now have the worst exchange rate in the history of this country. Remember all of this happened in an era of unprecedented boom!!!
Think change.Friends,already GEJ is a disaster,re-electing him is disaster re-loaded and trippled but we have the power to stop it, please use it!!!!Vote Change,Vote Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by zguy: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Trailblazerleo:
Now I know that some Nigerians are fools,like this vary one here.Dead stupid fool.you ar free to continue to fool yourself.Why did Buhari not salvage the nation when he was the head of state?why did IBB not salvage the nation or Abudelsalami,OBJ,Abacha,Yaradua and co?they distroyed this nation and brought it to its kneel.And you are here fooling yourself.

If you werent such a stupid cvnt you would know the nation wasnt such a disaster in 1986 so your dumb statement of salvaging the nation when he was head of state is utter garbage. And why are you tossing in all the other people in there for? And especially Yaradua for that matter ? OHHhh right because you're a piece of shlt that wanna pin all the problems of this nation on everybody else but Jonathan which is exactly why you didnt mention his name in your list of those who brought the nation to its knees but had the audacity to throw in Yaradua out of sheer hate.
Re: Buhari To Debate Jonathan by fareed69(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
exxell:
He will never be there... He is always a runner!

Or do you want the whole world to know that

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria e.g Rochas
#4 He will say that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He will call INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He will say that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided
#9 He will maintain that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He will reaffirm again that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

Hmmmmm
How far now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / Buhari’s The ‘Next Level’ - APC Roadmap Ahead Of 2019 Elections / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Need Leaders With Walking Stick - Abdulsalami Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.