Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan (1124 Views)

Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) / GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) / DISGRACE TO PDP: Photo Evidence Of How Buhari Have Won Even On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by Larufa(m): 2:27am On Mar 25, 2015
The only thing constant is "CHANGE".

PDP campaign team photoshop Jonathan with Ojukwu!!!

Re: PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by stlaibrowne(m): 3:45am On Mar 25, 2015
F
Re: PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by oduastates: 3:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Do people actually buy into this sentimental BS?
Re: PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by Opinedecandid(m): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2015
What won't you people say and do in your last minute dirty attempt to smear and discredit Goodluck Jonathan, apc, aka, Agrieved People's Congress?

I know the name Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan rings a lasting bell in the ears of your minds. The name suggests victory, transformation, betterment, increase and development. Incidentally, these are the tenets you don't like. Be that as it may, I don't see you guys being able to do a thing about it. You lack the faith, stamina, sincerity, votes, and even God to be able to upturn this.
So just prepare to shamefully 'go and die' on Sunday night, March 29th 2015 when the final result would be announced and Goodluck Jonathan would be declared the winner again. It is not his fault or making, neither is it mine or ours, it is just the will of God. And God's will MUST surely prevail.
A note of warning:
If you don't want to be crushed irredeemably, don't stand in God's Way.
A word... for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by Pebcak: 4:13am On Mar 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 4:58am On Mar 25, 2015
PDP can lie

2 Likes

Re: PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by Brutef0rce1o1: 5:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Lolzzx. Scam alert
Re: PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by Oklander: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
Opinedecandid:
What won't you people say and do in your last minute dirty attempt to smear and discredit Goodluck Jonathan, apc, aka, Agrieved People's Congress?

I know the name Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan rings a lasting bell in the ears of your minds. The name suggests victory, transformation, betterment, increase and development. Incidentally, these are the tenets you don't like. Be that as it may, I don't see you guys being able to do a thing about it. You lack the faith, stamina, sincerity, votes, and even God to be able to upturn this.
So just prepare to shamefully 'go and die' on Sunday night, March 29th 2015 when the final result would be announced and Goodluck Jonathan would be declared the winner again. It is not his fault or making, neither is it mine or ours, it is just the will of God. And God's will MUST surely prevail.
A note of warning:
If you don't want to be crushed irredeemably, don't stand in God's Way.
A word... for the wise.

[/s] All these your story, does not change the fact that pdp Photoshop Jona picture with Ojukwu. #Desperation!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Photo-scam: Photoshop President Jonathan by menesheh(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Do the opposite of what you did in the photo then check your result= change the changer

(1) (Reply)

How GEJ Was Decieved / APC Tips Dambazau, Commassie As Buhari’s NSA / Nigerian Nurse Practitioner Arrested In US After Death Of Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.