Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Real Is Joblinknigeria? Take A Look At Offer Of Employment Notice They Sent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is Joblinknigeria? Take A Look At Offer Of Employment Notice They Sent (965 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment / Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is Joblinknigeria? Take A Look At Offer Of Employment Notice They Sent by ud4u: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2009
Offer of Employment Notice (Client Ref: 079436)
Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:36 AM
"admin@joblinknigeria.com" <admin@joblinknigeria.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
umart1979@yahoo.com
Hello udoka martha,

After a careful review and screening of your job application, we have decided to place you first as an EXECUTIVE TRAINEE in the following under listed client establishment:

Client Name: Skye Bank Plc.

You are to resume duty at the above establishment on the 27th of January, 2009 with the following:

1. A copy of your employment letter (Please go to the website: www.joblinknigeria.com and click on "Jobseeker" page, then scroll down to the buttom of the page and click on the button titled "Request Letter of Employment" to begin your employment letter request)

2. Photocopies of your credentials (for filing and credential verification purposes)

3. Two passport photographs.

Failure to present all three information above on the date of resumption will lead to cancellation of this employment offer and an immediate replacement by another candidate.

Note that this email is NOT your employment letter but an offer of employment notice. Please go to the website: www.joblinknigeria.com and click on "Jobseekers" page to request your letter of employment.

Congratulations on your placement.

Best Regards,
Yvonne Akhabue, HR Lead,
Joblinknigeria Hiring and Placement Department.

When I want to print out the employment letter as they said they asked me to pay the sum of N13,500 into their account. I percieve they are dupers. Pls anybody with idea of their operations.

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Test Format? / Data Entry Jobs : What Types Of Jobs Exist And Is There Money To Make? / Jobs In A Leading It Firm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.