Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa (677 Views)

El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa by shidof(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
DUTSE – The Coordinator of GoodLuck/Sambo
Campaign Organization in Jigawa, Alhaji Yusuf
Alasan escaped being lynched when he was
attacked by youths who participated in the
campaign held in Dutse, the Jigawa state capital,
Weekend. Youths drawn from the 27 LGA’s of
the state attended the Transformation Agenda of
Nigeria (TAN) sponsored campaign for President
Jonathan’s re-election.
Drama started shortly after the event when the
youths demanded for their fees, but to their
surprise, the coordinator asked them to drop
their phone numbers as he promised payment
will be made in due course and they should
expect bank transaction alert.
This drew the ire of the youths who accused the
campaign coordinator, who also doubles as the
SURE-P boss in Jigawa State of diverting their
mobilisation money running into millions of Naira,
describing his action as betrayal and breach of
trust.
The situation later degenerated when the youths
pounced on Alhaji Alasan and his team, as
people scampered to safety, some removing their
TAN branded T-shirts and Face caps.
All effort to contact the Jonathan campaign
Coordinator proved abortive as his telephone
rang several times without him taking his calls.
But one of aides, Aminu Aminu confirmed that
irate mob attacked the organisers of the rally.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/irate-mob-attacks-jonathan-campaign-coordinator-in-jigawa/#sthash.l8s6f0Br.dpuf
Re: Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2015
U see Buhari and his boiz!
Re: Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa by shidof(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
what else can I say. assuming dt d campaign was successful, at d end of it some TAN's agent will be ol here shouting massive crowd but will 4gt to mention d monetary part. U cn used money to buy crowd for campaign but u cn't used money to buy voters. If ua doubting this, Omisore will be in a beta position to explain cos Nigerians are wiser now .
Re: Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa by shidof(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U see Buhari and his boiz!
congenital fool, did u even read d article at ol. it will be beta to go and put on ur glasses

1 Like

Re: Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Help me and give him this
shidof:
congenital fool, did u even read d article at ol. it will be beta to go and put on ur glasses

2 Likes

Re: Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa by kheart(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
No be d same Jigawa wey TANoid dey happy say some apc members decamp to pdp be dis?

I told dem gej ll not pull 5% vote in jigawa, shey una don dey see am.

2 Likes

Re: Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa by shidof(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Help me and give him this
thks wa gbayi, I owe u one bottle of origin.lolzzz
Re: Irate Mob Attacks Jonathan Campaign Coordinator In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
shidof:
thks wa gbayi, I own u one bottle of origin.lolzzz
wink

(1) (Reply)

UPN Faction Endorses Buhari Two Days To Election / We Trounced Buhari In All - FFK Blast APC, Leadership And Premiumtime / Rivers APC Chieftain: I Didn’t Sign Any Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.