Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez (2216 Views)

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb / 5 Things Galaxy S6 Can Do That The Iphone 6 Can’t -TechRez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by vowiski(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2015
It’s no longer news that Samsung’s Mobile Division is falling apart, profit slumped about 40% as a result of the poor sales of Samsung Galaxy S5. It was basically a case of Samsung over-projecting while its flagship product under-performed in markets globally.

Samsung Galaxy S5 was fundamentally flawed, retaining the cheap plastic shell that has got everyone thinking if the South Korea Company was only interested in making abnormal profits or placing customer’s demands at top-most priority. Obviously, the company learned the hard way as Samsung Galaxy S5 was launched with expensive marketing campaigns, but nobody noticed! It seemed, as though, nothing happened while the smartphone collected dust in store-shelves.

Samsung will once again try to woo its lost consumer base into her camp with the hugely hyped Samsung Galaxy S6. They have “copied” Apple’s recent method of flagship launch with two variant. Samsung showed the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, with a slight difference against the Samsung Galaxy S6. At least, people can have a choice. – You got that?

Samsung Galaxy S6 could be an instant success or a disgraceful flop. It’s unlikely the former would happen, but the latter looks less likely as well. It could just be at the edge, owning to the fact that there isn’t much surprise in specifications against the Samsung Galaxy S5 but the biggest talking point is a lack of features and functions.
http://www.techrez.com/hate-samsung-galaxy-s6/
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by MRLINGTON(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Blund Blunder Blundest cheesy tongue
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2015
U succeeded in posting nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Gejfreesupport: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
ollah1:
U succeeded in posting nonsense

What you wrote above is the classical definition of nonsense!

Even Samsung knows they are going down.. If you know what happens to company who loses 40% profit over a brand.. You won't have any cause to dignify your ignorance here..
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Even Samsung knows they are going down.. If you know what happens to company who loses 40% profit over a brand.. You won't have any cause to dignify your ignorance here..

Are you OK mentally? What does share loss on S5 have to do with engineering blunder on the S6?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by fortech91(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Too early to start success or failure analysis
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Gejfreesupport: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
ollah1:

Are you OK mentally? What does share loss on S5 have to do with engineering blunder on the S6?

I just read the article and realize you have no brain.. I am sure you didn't read the article. I saw some intelligent comment on the article. You are here spilling nonsense..

In Oshiomole's voice "Go and Die"
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by ozyblazze: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
another reason why I don't buy Samsung products . after 3 months now they'll release S5 pt 2
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by BuhBye: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

I just read the article and realize you have no brain.. I am sure you didn't read the article. I saw some intelligent comment on the article. You are here spilling nonsense..

In Oshiomole's voice "Go and Die"
The thread title is misleading, the so called blunders are not on the op but on the posters blog.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by ejiro2130(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Why are u so rude?? Do u kw Wat it takes to make 40% profit?? How many companies today make as much profit as samsung?

Ppl are going through hardtimes and dey are taking steps to make it better, u who doesn't kw Wat running a company means come online and type rubbish.
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
ejiro2130:

Why are u so rude?? Do u kw Wat it takes to make 40% profit?? How many companies today make as much profit as samsung?

Ppl are going through hardtimes and dey are taking steps to make it better, u who doesn't kw Wat running a company means come online and type rubbish.

Don't mind the stupid guy.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Warlord3000(m): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Interesting... But this GEJ moniker guy too aggressive o... Haba shocked
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Stop posting clickbait.
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by vowiski(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Gejfreesupport: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2015
ejiro2130:

They did not make 40% profit, they lost 40% profit from Galaxy S5 sales ...Olodo..

You don't know Apple overtook Samsung as the biggest mobile vendor because of this profit plunge.

Samsung can create quantity that brings revenue but not profit.. Apple creates quality that brings low revenue but larger profit.

I chose the later. grin
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by ejiro2130(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

They did not make 40% profit, they lost 40% profit from Galaxy S5 sales ...Olodo..

You don't know Apple overtook Samsung as the biggest mobile vendor because of this profit plunge.

Samsung can create quantity that brings revenue but not profit.. Apple creates quality that brings low revenue but larger profit.

I chose the later. grin

U r a foooool so u can't even comprehend simple English?? I asked u if u kw Wat it takes to make 40% profit, Mumu

Apple surpass samsung so what?? Monkey I see u r a dummy ask u self why apple sells more than samsung wen u get the answer u will u kw how stupiiid u r

Monkey claiming smart online, go back to ur cage abeg
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by ozyblazze: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Y'all are busy cussing & they are over there making profit,one way or another ,no matter how little.Non of this is benefiting aanyone.
Re: 5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez by Gejfreesupport: 3:52am On Mar 28, 2015
ejiro2130:

U r a foooool so u can't even comprehend simple English?? I asked u if u kw Wat it takes to make 40% profit, Mumu

Apple surpass samsung so what?? Monkey I see u r a dummy ask u self why apple sells more than samsung wen u get the answer u will u kw how stupiiid u r

Monkey claiming smart online, go back to ur cage abeg

You are a bigger ~Fool,, than I thought

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z3+ Price In Nigeria / Infinix Hot Note 2(big 6) Leak Spec / Innjoo Fire2 Plus LTE Debuts With 2GB RAM, 4600mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.