Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Jamb Syllabus For This Year? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Syllabus For This Year? (42375 Views)

Current JAMB Syllabus For Allsubjects / 2013/2014 Jamb Syllabus? / Ican New Syllabus For Ats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by princesa(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2009
This year, i think Jamb is giving only Brochure and a CD for those who buy the scratch card
but what happens to the syllabus

I have last year's in which it was written 2008-2009 but i know how jamb change every year
and being a literature student, it is very important, i know what books to read and poems to read too

what am saying in escense is if someone can detail to me the
poems/Novels to read this year (Literature students) i would be grateful

thanks cool
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
When is the exam going to take place. I mean the date for this yr jamb exam
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by Uwem2009(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2009
If i were you i would continue with the 2008/2009 syllabus because since they didn't they did not give it they would not give anything outside the syllabus cool
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by princesa(f): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
simple_4u:

When is the exam going to take place. I mean the date for this yr jamb exam
its displayed on the registration portal, cant remba d date now

Uwem2009:

If i were you i would continue with the 2008/2009 syllabus because since they didn't they did not give it they would not give anything outside the syllabus cool
thanks, they actually isnt any other choice
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by deleson: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2009
Pertaining to the Literature texts for this,its still the same as the ones used last year-Hamlet,Sons & Daughters,Joys of motherhood,, Bat,Naked Soles, etc.

Please, be sure of all the information you give,so you don't mislead fellow forumites.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by skolars(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2009
Come and make 280 and above.08037633338
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by deleson: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ skolars,
are you trying to say that students shouldn't read,rather go for runs and other exam mis-conduct?
If i may ask,ARE YOU THE ONE THAT WANTS TO GIVE THOSE OLODO(s) 280 and above?
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by princesa(f): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2009
deleson:

@ skolars,
are you trying to say that students shouldn't read,rather go for runs and other exam mis-conduct?
If i may ask,ARE YOU THE ONE THAT WANTS TO GIVE THOSE OLODO(s) 280 and above?
pay him no heed jare
its only those looking for easy way out that will contact him undecided

as per the sylabus stuff, i just saw it yesterday and it is exactly the same with last years that is concerning literature text and poems cheesy
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by StellaN3(f): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2009
pls i need to know the syllabus too
cuz i dont know the novels and poems for it
is there any one that can be of help?
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by princesa(f): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
it is the same thing as last years text
or is it their names you are asking for
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by odinakachi(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2009
My very adevice for any jamb candidate is that you should not listen to these guys that always want to be contacted for 'jamb runs", let me ask you, after the 280 and above, what happens during post ume?. It is better you study hard and write your jamb by yourself, so that if u pass u will know that you have passed.As far as i know, if u write jamb by yourself u can as well pass your post ume. for those of you that are doing literature- in - english, the sllybuse is thesame as at last year, infact it will last for 4 years started from last year, if you can find this interesting click this link to read ROMEO AND JULIET online: http://shakespeare.mit.edu/romeo_juliet/index.html
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by StellaN3(f): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2009
princesa:

it is the same thing as last years text
or is it their names you are asking for

yes am asking of their names cuz i have not written jamb b4
can u be of help pls
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by homosapien(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2009
(drama) romeo and juliet-william shakespare
sons and daughter-joe De Graft
prose the joy of motherhood-buchi Emecheta
the old man and the medal-ferdinand oyono
nineteen-geroge Orwell
African poetry naked soles-adeoti Gbemisola
an African thunderstorm-D Rubadiri
In the navel of the soul-kobena Eyi Acqah
heritage of liberation-Masizi
End of war-Okinba launko
Give me the minstrels seat-traditional poem.
non African poetry-------To his coy mistress--Andrew Marvel
Bat-D H Lawrence
THe journey of the magi
sonnet -------------Wendy cope
that it best of luck.lol
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by StellaN3(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2009
Homosapien thanks very much i appreciate u kiss
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by homosapien(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
am flatted
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by dikamit: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2009
pls when is jamb and when is the registration closing.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by homosapien(m): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2009
am flattered to say.no idea for now
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by Dclique(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2009
Am nt sure bt i heard in 19days time
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2009
Plz help 4 d examination date 2.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2009
Plz help 4 d examination date 2.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by dejo2007(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2009
For those of you who do not know the date for the Jamb,

selling of the jamb forms will close on February 26, 2009

Registration site will be shut down on March 16, 2009

The examination date is on April 4 2009. (Source from Network News)

I hope the information is useful and clear.

I will Advice you all jambite to read hard this time around to make it this year. do not seek for any help from any body just read and pray and the sky will be your limit.

All the best.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by StellaN3(f): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2009
Amen ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by homosapien(m): 2:45am On Jan 30, 2009
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmin
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by princesa(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2009
Stella
am sorry i dint get to you ontime, was very busy somehow
but thank God Homosapien did, the information he supplied are very accurate, you could also get Mastery of Literature 2008 - 2010, to get the analysis of the text and poems, also go to the internet there are analsis for some of the poems especially foreign texts
wish you all the best cool
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by StellaN3(f): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2009
oh thanks princesa
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by StellaN3(f): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
thanks very much princesa
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by FameMonsta(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2011
So far, jamb has been scheduled to hold on the 12th of June. But with this elections thingie going heating up, nobody knows when it would for sure.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by FameMonsta(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2011
So far, jamb has been scheduled to hold on the 12th of June. But with this elections thingie heating up, nobody knows when it would for sure.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by chijioker(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2011
According to Prof. Adetokunbo Sofoluwe (The Vice-Chancellor of Unilag), Unilag is considering introducing the ONE-ONE INTERVIEW system to screen students who apply into the University of Lagos. This announcement was made during the 2011 Convocation ceremony.

This could be introduced as early as this year.

For more information considering Admission into the University of Lagos: POST-UTME, DIPLOMA II, DIRECT ENTRY, and others call 0818 212 0314 or drop your comment on our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763″ and we would be glad to be of any assisstance.

Unilag Admissions offers TUTORIAL SERVICES for UNILAG DIPLOMA II and UNILAG POST-UTME, we also sell UNILAG DIPLOMA II and UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by chijioker(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2011
The University of Lagos is organising an interactive session for all applicants into its DLI programmes for 2010/2011 academic session on Wednesday the 16th of February by 8am at the University of Lagos.

Unilag Admissions is committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos.
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by chijioker(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
With over 54,000 students sitting for The University of Lagos POST JAMB, and admission slots of barely 5,000 available yearly. What are ones chances of getting admitted into The Prestigious University of Lagos? Should one CHEAT? Resort to RUNS? or Do I have to KNOW THE REGISTRAR BEFORE ONE GETS ADMITTED?

NO! NO!! NO!!!

These are all myths, Unilag Admissions doesn't dispute the fact that this might be happening. But it represents just 5% of the fraction of the students that are admitted yearly.

How then do I get admitted into the University of Lagos?

First, The University of Lagos admits students through its POST-JAMB, DIPLOMA II, DIRECT ENTRY, TRANSFER FROM OTHER TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS, and APPLICANTS WITH HND. So, there are infact many ways to get admitted into the University of Lagos. But, lets deal with The POST-JAMB.

Unilag POST JAMB is an entrance exam for applicants who chose the University of Lagos as their First Choice Institution and got 200 and above in their JAMB SCORES. The exam holds in July. Candidates with waiting results are allowed to sit for Unilag Post Jamb.

The exam is Multiple Choice and based on candidates UTME subject combination. The questions could 5,10,15,20 or 25 questions per subject, based on management discretion.

NEXT TIME: We talk about the computer based test and many more.

Don't forget, we at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos
Re: Jamb Syllabus For This Year? by chijioker(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2011
THE COMPUTER BASED TEST

In 2009, The University of Lagos in collaboration with Electronic Test Company (ETC) introduced the Computer based test.
The Computer based test is an online examination were students are given a set of questions say 20 questions per subject. Each question contains four options- A, B, C, D and candidates click on the right answer. The four subjects you take in the Computer based test are the same subject combination you took in your JAMB. After answering all questions correctly, you will then click on the “submit” button and your answers will be submitted.
Due to computer breakdown the Computer based test was not conducted in 2010, it could be used in 2011. It is an objective based test.

Next week: HOW DOES UNILAG ARRIVE AT MY AGGREGATE SCORE?

Unilag Admissions is committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into The University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTION[/b]S, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page [b]"http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763"
or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we will be willing to help you.

[b]UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers Pdf Free Download (1960 Till Date) / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.