Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) (45682 Views)

Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Two Of The Biggest Losing Governors In The Last Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by BIBILISTIC(f): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
They are going to vote!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by ogiewanye(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
no vex o....shey u don use ur drugs diz mawnin? grin

Jakpon:
Make everybody answer him papa name.

Hausa must go back to Hausaland

Yoruba must go back to Yorubaland

ibo must go back to iboland

Ijaw must go back to Ijawland

ONE NIGERIA DON DIE
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
EEYA
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Okwutex3(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
The fear of violence is really migrating people from the North to the South. Sokoto State is almost devoid of Southerners now. God help us. Election violence, #countmeout

1 Like

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by melvin0004(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Jonathan cannot assure them of their safety during the elections even in the FCT. Same way he failed to secure the lives of people in the NE against boko haram.
They should better come back home till the elections are over.

A word is enough for the wise!
mumu.dos dat want 2.travel wud stil travel no matter wot no respect at all...Jonathan dis Jonathan dat......

3 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by oismail(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm suppose to have an interview in ABJ two days ago but i was advise by everybody i told not to go. So people who are living there are also running for their souls just "should in case"

1 Like

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Edonice: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
I foresee the most bloody election in the history of nigeria
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by lion042(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
They all knew Buhari as a blood sucker

2 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by anonimi: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Jonathan cannot assure them of their safety during the elections even in the FCT. Same way he failed to secure the lives of people in the NE against boko haram.
They should better come back home till the elections are over.

A word is enough for the wise!

Shey na the useless Buhari, SYMPATHISER of Boko Haram na im go assure their safety

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057796_buhl_jpeg03e3e6ee2267e7a75623ff5297fa1adb
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by loomer: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Okokobioko
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Mynd44:
So what happensed then to voting there? It simply means their preffered candidates can't get their vote

That's it. They don't care. Many of my folks have already returned en mass from the North, down to east...

Some men would send their wives and children down here ,while they stay back in the north
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
i will remain here. nothing will happen. i'm not afraid of anything. i will not leave abuja because of election. God forbid. the cowards can run away.

Rants of a loud mouth. Calling people running for their safety cowards.

They no born you well, Jonathan rig elections, you see aboki with machete and you say "Goodluck" when him talk "Sai Buhari"
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by mashnino(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
sparkleboy:
‎See The 10 things you must Know about 2015 Presidential Election ‎

1. This election is a choice between Moving Forward and going backward

2. This election is a choice between a 73 year old man that cannot remember the name of his running mate, his party or INEC and a 53 year old man that has midwived the transformation of critical Infrastructure in our Country

3. This election is a clear choice between going Analogue and proceeding with digitalisation

4. This election is a choice between a Man who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan Africa and another who cancelled it's first Metro project

5. This election is a contest between a man who set up 12 brand New universities and a man who did not set up any as head of state

6.This election is about a man who gave young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools and another who celebrates them as weapons of electoral Terrorism

7. This Election is about a man who is on the verge of wiping out Polio and a man who does not believe in immunisation

8. This Election is a race between a Generation that superintended over the Decay of our Nation and a generation that must salvage it,

9.This election a clear fight between a confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of 150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose agricultural policies and programmes have cut our food import by 40%

10.This is election is between a Professor of Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the price of crude in the international Market / make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man under whose watch Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa

This Election is a clear choice between Good and Evil

This election is about you

Use your PVC wisely

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

another id.i.ot

3 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by otr1(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
And most of them registered in FCT. I dey laughgrin
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:

Shey na the useless Buhari, SYMPATHISER of Boko Haram na im go assure their safety

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057796_buhl_jpeg03e3e6ee2267e7a75623ff5297fa1adb

That's Photoshop you nincompoop. I can also put "Abu Shekau is my Mentor says Jonathan" too

1 Like

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by mashnino(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Mynd44: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

That's it. They don't care. Many of my folks have already returned en mass from the North, down to east...

Some men would send their wives and children down here ,while they stay back in the north
So they will rather disenfranchise themselves.....

Smh......
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by otr1(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
BIBILISTIC:
They are going to vote!
...vote where they didn't register to vote?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Abayhormy(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
I love this, just got it as text and it's has a deep meaning Nigerians please think before you vote!!!!!!

NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by tayebest(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Yess oo... I was at a park this morning at Kubwa, Oh boy come see as igbo dey run qo their villa as if war has already start, till now that am talkinng ehn, Bus are still loadinq to go to "mostly" the Eastern part

3 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by M4gunners: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Make una dey come back jare. If na only our YYamwe see make we dey manage am.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by pekeyim: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Some aren't running but they registered in their villages / wards and want to deliver their candidates there.

Like for example GEJ will vote in Otuoke
Buhari will vote in Daura so no biggy
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Mayor21(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
My cousines, seven of them, will be coming back today.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by tete7000(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Melahou:
I wonder where they are running to...
unless out of Nigeria of cos

so much fightings during campaign already

You talk like this because you never witnessed violence in the north. If you have, you will understand why people are running.

1 Like

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by godoluwa(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
When will all this stop?
Should we always run from the north?
Is the North not part of Nigeria?
*sober
northerners are troublemaker.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by clevvermind(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
kingthreat:

Rants of a loud mouth. Calling people running for their safety cowards.

They no born you well, Jonathan rig elections, you see aboki with machete and you say "Goodluck" when him talk "Sai Buhari"
nothing dey happen. if dem like make dem carry bomb. i'm not afraid.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
They should all go to where they will feel safe.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Bloggers!

This is a picture snapped during last Christmas.

Why are bloggers creating unnecessary panic just to get traffic?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
not true
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by pedel: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
reindeer:
Unfortunately most of these people will be the hardworking Igbo traders who have registered to vote in the different parts of the country now returning home.
They would have voted for GEJ but with this,they will be giving Buhari an edge.
You are right. May be that was why some people were buying PVC thinking it can be used by people who emigrate from other part of the country. Unfortunately, they didn't realize that the PVC requires biometric authentication with the card reader.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by benemmanuel: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Weheyhey,......m just passing by

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.