Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data (37324 Views)

Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by AutosBay(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Push CV is an affiliate program, anytime you see the word referral it just tells you its a money making program, but honestly speaking if you did not pay to upload your CV you have nothing to loose, but sincerely speaking its an affiliate program whereby the organization earns money, infact they need as many applications as possible, haven't you asked yourself this question " you get a low score you still qualify for the next Stage"? My fellow Nigerians be wise.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Feraz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
If you received an email earlier, stating that you've been shortlisted for second stage, you should log on to the website now to start stage two.

There you will see your total score and your certificate, with options to download and share with friends.
I scored 9000 points...dunno if that's a 90% though.

I've completed stage 2 also.

Now, I wait.....
Obara Jesus!!! shocked

I curse my network for making me miss this opportunity. To think something that was always on H+ turned E that day speaks volume. Finished stage 2 some hours ago.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by MizMyColi(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Feraz:
Obara Jesus!!! shocked

I curse my network for making me miss this opportunity. To think something that was always on H+ turned E that day speaks volume. Finished stage 2 some hours ago.

LoL
Good Thing You've Done so jarey.

Network can be a wuss at times.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Somebody please help me understand what the underlined means, it seems PushCV Is trying to find a way to discredit those who uploaded CV's instead of patronize their CV writing services.

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by somtex: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Brother, We never thought we would have to go through the thousands of CVs uploaded, until we realized that some deceitful individuals were uploading empty documents as CVs, just to proceed to stage 3.

Scrypt:
Somebody please help me understand what the underlined means, it seems PushCV Is trying to find a way to discredit those who uploaded CV's instead of patronize their CV writing services.

2 Likes

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
somtex:
Brother, We never thought we would have to go through the thousands of CVs uploaded, until we realized that some deceitful individuals were uploading empty documents as CVs, just to proceed to stage 3.

Interesting, Nigerians and negative creativity. So they don't have CV's and they are applying for jobs. This is ludicrous. grin

2 Likes

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Feraz(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
somtex:

LOL!!!
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Somtex, are you Somto Ifezue? Co-founder Push CV?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by somtex: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Yes Sir.

TheRealAdonye:
Somtex, are you Somto Ifezue? Co-founder Push CV?

4 Likes

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by bintudon(f): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2015
I got the message, how do I Input my cv? My cv is in my email, please I Need help
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by somtex: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Just login to your dashboard and go to https://www.pushcv.com/careerdata/uploadcv, please make sure your CV is in DOC., DOCX or PDF formats.

bintudon:
I got the message, how do I Input my cv? My cv is in my email, please I Need help
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by somtex: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Sir, Stage 2 is closing on Saturday the 4th of April NOT STAGE 3. Please read your email carefully before assuming.

Philadelphia:
I want to believe clearly that this elite quest thing is a scam. I've been following their process and I've completed stage 1 a long time ago. I received my first certificate, done stage 2 but have been denied beginning stage 3. They've sent me an e-mail to start stage 3 since on Monday but on my dashboard, I'm still told they're reviewing my stage 2 and this stage 3 is closing by Saturday. I'm sure this is happening because I did not use their service to rewrite my cv, but uploaded my cv. God pass them. Others, Beware.

2 Likes

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Ayocharles(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
somtex:
Just login to your dashboard and go to https://www.pushcv.com/careerdata/uploadcv, please make sure your CV is in DOC., DOCX or PDF formats.

Hello Somtex,
I cant. login to my account on pushcv need help. it has been saying wrong email or password since on Monday. can you help pls. I am using an Android phone though
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by TheeRevelation: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2015
somtex:
Sir, Stage 2 is closing on Saturday the 4th of April NOT STAGE 3. Please read your email carefully before assuming.

Somtex, please give me an explanation why you guys gave me a blank certificate for stage 1. Give me an explanation.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Philadelphia: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2015
somtex:

Sorry for the misappropriation.

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by somtex: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Go to [url]pushcv.com/forgot[/url] so that you can reset your password immediately

Ayocharles:
Hello Somtex,
I cant. login to my account on pushcv need help. it has been saying wrong email or password since on Monday. can you help pls. I am using an Android phone though
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by somtex: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Sorry Sir, it happens sometimes when the server load is too much. ... Please send your email address to contact@pushcv.com and tell them to delete the blank certificate, so that you can download a fresh one.

TheeRevelation:

Somtex, please give me an explanation why you guys gave me a blank certificate for stage 1. Give me an explanation.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by pokwumabua: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2015
bintudon:

Make sure the CV in your email is either in DOC or PDF format and its still valid. If yes, Download your CV from your mail box to Desktop if you are using a PC, OR download to a file explorer on your phone. Know the file name you used in saving it. Then proceed to your PushCv account, Stage 2, select upload, trace the file from where it is saved, select it, then Upload.
C'est fini

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Jesudun: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Please can someone explain how they rate their points cos I don't seem to understand. I scored 2667 and I had 80% but its surprising to see pple with high scores like 9000 and the rest compared with with my 2667 I don't know how they did it that I qualified to stage 2.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Feraz(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Jesudun:
Please can someone explain how they rate their points cos I don't seem to understand. I scored 2667 and I had 80% but its surprising to see pple with high scores like 9000 and the rest compared with with my 2667 I don't know how they did it that I qualified to stage 2.
How long did it take you to finish the first stage? Did you waste time? Some people did not spend up to one minute hence their score of 9000. . .people like the scholar - Mizmycoli wink

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by kokoA(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
AutosBay:
Push CV is an affiliate program, anytime you see the word referral it just tells you its a money making program, but honestly speaking if you did not pay to upload your CV you have nothing to loose, but sincerely speaking its an affiliate program whereby the organization earns money, infact they need as many applications as possible, haven't you asked yourself this question " you get a low score you still qualify for the next Stage"? My fellow Nigerians be wise.
I don't think 1k is too much for a professionally written cv though.. Don't really know much about this pushcv guys but if they actually write quality cvs of nigerian youths I'd recommend them to any job seeker. . A good cv can get you interviews.

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Honestly I really fancy d idea behind PushCV but I would like to advocate transparency, fairness and freeness in it. In other words I do not buy the idea of charges in what so ever form being attached to it because it imposes a suspicious act of favoritism, un-trust and a background sense of money making which is nt supposed. Though every ventured business is to earn and maximize profit but I want to believe that a genuine job recruitment is not for money making. U r charging 1000box for CV, I've got a nice CV and I strongly believe its God that gives jobs not how best ur cv is well articulated. I like to advise d co-founder to sit back and have a rethink because I see the integrity of dis idea dying of gradually.

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by etinosaa(f): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
I've bn trying to continue stage 2 since yesterday nd I've not bn able to proceed. Now its saying Time up.
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Mclee: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello Somtex,

Please I received a message from pushcv asking me to to complete my stage 2 on or before 4th April, 2015. I tried completing yesterday but was having issues. Now, its saying time-up when the deadline has not passed yet. Kindly rectify this so I can complete the stage before it gets past the deadline which is today.

Kind regards
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Mclee:
Hello Somtex,

Please I received a message from pushcv asking me to to complete my stage 2 on or before 4th April, 2015. I tried completing yesterday but was having issues. Now, its saying time-up when the deadline has not passed yet. Kindly rectify this so I can complete the stage before it gets past the deadline which is today.

Kind regards
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by aasun(m): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Stage 3 is in progress now, just finished mine some minutes ago without any notification mail by PUSHCV. I just logged into my PUSHcv dashboard and found the stage 3 ready. Mind you, it is also TIMED.....The stage 3 test is just to test your area of specialization 20questions in all. My own area of specialization is ''management/administration'' based on my course of study in school (uni).

Below is what i saw when i clicked the submit button;

Stage 3: Specialization Test

You have completed this stage of the Elite Employee Quest. Your Certificate of Completion and the score will be available as soon as the next stage starts.
We have tested your ability to think logically and analytically. Typically, employers use tests like this as part of their selection process; and based on your performance in the Specialization test, you have earned:
We are compiling your result!
We will notify you through an email and via our media partners as soon as YOUR RESULT IS RELEASED and the next stage begins.

Please note that you might be sent an SMS by PushCV to proceed to the next stage.

Your result will be released soon.

You can interact with PushCV Members on career-related issues, using PushCV Ask

So, NO panic..........

1 Like

Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by primeson1(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2015
hope stage 3 is not too difficult?
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by aasun(m): 3:25am On Apr 08, 2015
primeson1:
hope stage 3 is not too difficult?

nope......just yur area of specialization
Re: PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Push cv is big time fraud. Paid them since last month for cv rewrite, after receiving payment, they gone blank. No response to mails, my order hasn't been fulfilled. This is 8th April and still nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka / How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.