Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! (715 Views)

"MMM Why?" Spotted On A Keke In Asaba Today. Photos / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] / Atf Transmission: Nissan Matic D, Sea Horse Dextron Iii Or Oando Ii? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! by fegeitok001: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2015
130 miles into a trip destined for Asaba, Delta State, a seal got bad. I think its the output shaft seal.

As a result my vehicle started leaking ATF, and i had to stop on the road side and buy 4 cans of seahorse to add to the 3 cans of Dexron VI which I carried on me just in case, and kept topping it every 50 miles till I got to Asaba.

Now the output shaft seal if I am right has been replaced but i can't find a reputable brand of Dexron III or VI to buy.

Any suggestions?

Possible including GPS coordinates or name of street, etc to guide someone who does not know his way around town!

Thanks in advance
Re: SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2015
I get my genuine Atf from Ec autos, its located at Awka road in onitsha. not far from Asaba.Call 0803 712 8517 for futher clarifications
Re: SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! by fegeitok001: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Justtobor:
I get my genuine Atf from Ec autos, its located at Awka road in onitsha. not far from Asaba.Call 0803 712 8517 for futher clarifications

Most appreciated.

I have placed a call to them, and they have Castrol Merc/Dex which I can manage, most certainly better than Oando Dexron II or III not to talk of Seahorse and some other names that I have seen here.

Since I will be using public transport to get there, any directions.
Re: SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Your best bet is calling the number to get directions to her shop on Awka road cos i cant remember the exact address.
Take a bike immed after d Niger bridge for easy location
Re: SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
call the number to ask for directions..I believe you spoke to a woman..she ll b of immense help to you. your best bet is taking a bike after the Niger bridge ..shouldnt b more that 200 naira
Re: SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! by fegeitok001: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
I got Valvoline Import Multi-Vehicle Full Synthetic - now my mind can rest!

You saved my soul!

My return journey commences tomorrow!

Once more a big thank you to you!!
Re: SOS!- Genuine Dexron III Or Dexron VI in Asaba, Delta - Where to get it!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
You are welcome...thats what this section is all about.
Have a safe trip back

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Cow Excreta Used To Power Vehicles.. Sets World Record / Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 / Fire At Repair Garage Destroys Supercars Worth More Than £600,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.