Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,292 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Rush Hour Desperation By a Certain Party- Look And Scrutinize This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rush Hour Desperation By a Certain Party- Look And Scrutinize This (508 Views)

Buhari Vows To Scrutinize 2016 Budget Before Assent / APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State / Apc 419 Party. Look At How Imo Women Was Deceived By Their Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rush Hour Desperation By a Certain Party- Look And Scrutinize This by DonaldGenes(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Quoting the Original Nigerian that tweeted this and he said " President Jonathan why are you soo tribal acting? You even did Photoshop of Ojukwu? Ahan ha... God, --" @lanreneville

In another bit of Desperation to sway Voters PDP was caught Sponsoring this Trending Hash tag #IfBuhariWinsNigeriaLosses

Immediately, the table was turn against the intended Message with barrage of Tweet Attack..I am sure whoever sponsored that Trend must have been shock how Nigerians(On Twitter) fired back

Though, morally, it is insanely wrong to soil Nigeria Image on the guise of winning Election... Make no mistake about that...

Re: Rush Hour Desperation By a Certain Party- Look And Scrutinize This by Braggante(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm interested in Nigeria developing greatly. I wish for a time when our nation will leave the title of a mere developing country. I wish for a time when our green passport will not be an invitation to undeserved suspicion and embarrassment at foreign airports. For a time when economic growth will truly reflect in the lives of the common people. I wish for a time when we can be proud to be Nigerians.
On the other hand, I, like you love the comfort of continuity, the security of the familiar and tranquility of repetition.
But truth be told, there is something terribly wrong with this country. Corruption is destroying our economy and so is insecurity, unemployment and lack of power supply, infrastructural neglect, to name a few. The economic gains remain in the pocket of the few at the top, while you and I scramble for what is left. Some of us point fingers and accuse the government of not doing enough. But if we are looking for the guilty, we need only look into a mirror.

Four years ago, we voted for good luck and not PDP, we were carried away with the facade of innocence and fresh alternative this government enticed us with. We hoped and waited. Now it is obvious that Goodluck Jonathan cannot do better for us than he is doing now, despite the myriad of propaganda that conspires to rob us of our reason and corrupt our common sense.

A few days from today, we have another opportunity to correct this damning error called PDP.
But if you've seen nothing, If the crimes of this present government remain unknown to you, I suggest you allow the 28th of March, to pass unnoticed. But if you see what i see, if you feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to join me on Saturday, at your polling station with your PVC, to vote GMB/PYO, and together we shall give PDP a 28th of March that shall never ever be forgot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan / Must Watch: Buhari Final Mission Statement / Photos; Bet 500k On Gej & Win 700k & Bet 400k On Buhari & Win 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.