Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener (13411 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook / Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by wasak(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
If he weren't contesting, no one would think of all these trash? if he has committed any crime y not take him to Court
Ds documentaries will only succeed in tying d gullible ones down to their gullibility. If u cannot produce a documentary about ur achievement for d past 5 years... forget it

Sai Baba
my only regret about Barcanista is that we support d same team,
but as one who eats his vomit, I'm sure one day you'll denounce Barcelona...

4 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by quixotic: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
masterpower:
OSIBANJO SHOULD GO TO COURT IF HE SAYS THE DOCUMENTRY IS FALSE.

The questiön is,
OSIBANJO, DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?

Everything in APC and those supporting them are like a rotten egg.
APC is a conglomerate of Rogues.
to do what in court? A court had already passed an injunction to stop it from airing. Obviously the law is meant for the opposition and not pdp, nta is above the law, this is the exact reason people will rather take laws into their hand than follow the law. When laws are broken it is a recipe for anarchy. Nta just trashed a court order.

5 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by boujaye: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
egift:

Only someone like you will believe a failed Jonathan running propaganda video is more important than prosecuting anyone suspected of wrong doing.

[size=16pt]Nigerians decide wisely...[/size]

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by abedipo: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
advertise your products and services free on www.tradershub.net
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by tomzman: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
I thought there was a court order against the airing of that documentary

5 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Seamareggae(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
egift:

Only someone like you will believe a failed Jonathan running propaganda video is more important than prosecuting anyone suspected of wrong doing.
Pls stop quoting that deluded Tan.... He lacks vision...

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Gombs(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
tomzman:
I thought there was a court order against the airing of that documentary

I thought he filed a restraining order, the court adjourned hearing.

So, before the hearing, fast guys released the video

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by donphilopus: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
I thought same too until I saw his comment. I don't know why some people wouldn't separate party support from mutual friendship.

We ain't quarreling my bro. Whoever you wanna associate with is none of my business. However, I was so perplexed at your post (I quoted) because you were the one creating threads (some months/weeks ago) to disprove PDP's documentary (propaganda) aired against Buhari. Now, you're commending them for the same 'offence' against Osinbajo.

6 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by wise0ne: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
umarsanijada:
i have decided , as well as All other NIGERIAN . THIS PRESESENT GOVERNMENT HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.
WE WANT POSITIVE CHANGE

guy your mumu just dey escalate

GEJ till 2023
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Image123(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gombs:
Vice Presidential candidate of the APC has a terrible past that claimed the lives of many kids in the Pfizer/Kano State Government Meningitis story. Not to mention the sums involved.

Boy! I am stunned.

will try getting the video on youtube. Is this the Change they are clamoring for? cry cry cry

It appears only Gombs and Jorussia have watched the 'documentary'. Kindly tell us the things they said about Osinbajo. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by midolian(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
Fake yoruba man
Fake jonathan!
how ya dey? grin
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Aq
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by MalcoImX: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Fani Kayode will run mental if a documetary on GEJ is aired about his amorous affairs with his female ministers. APC is too mature for that sort of stuff, hence why the PDP is ever so frustrated and resorting to personal attacks.
But why is APC being too lenient?

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Gombs(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Image123:

It appears only Gombs and Jorussia have watched the 'documentary'. Kindly tell us the things they said about Osinbajo. Thanks.

Weirdly so. It bothers on an event scam that involved Pfizer/ Kano State Government and Osinbajo's firm, during the 1996 Meningitis wahala.

Things went bad, and $35million was alleged pocketed by Osinbanjo's firm, to be mute on the Pfizer medical blunder (something like that...was working and couldn't pay full attention).

A lot of kids and young adults died as a result. The case was presented to president Yaradua, and he refused being involved as he described the money as blood money.... Emm, I should have the link soon enough. You'd get the full gist there.

How you dey na?
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by gbeseun(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Show us your achievements and stop showing nonsense on TV,
Sai buhari
Sai baba
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Olaolufred(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gombs:

Weirdly so. It bothers on an event scam that involved Pfizer/ Kano State Government and Osinbajo's firm, during the 1996 Meningitis wahala.

Things went bad, and $35million was alleged pocketed by Osinbanjo's firm, to be mute on the Pfizer medical blunder (something like that...was working and couldn't pay full attention).

A lot of kids and young adults died as a result. The case was presented to president Yaradua, and he refused being involved as he described the money as blood money.... Emm, I should have the link soon enough. You'd get the full gist there.

How you dey na?

ONLY CLUELESS GOVT PROCUTES CRIMES VIA AIRING OF DOCUMENTARIES.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Image123(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gombs:

How you dey na?

Alrighty, thanks. i dey oh,doing great. Again, thank you.
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by najoke: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
donphilopus:

We ain't quarreling my bro. Whoever you wanna associate with is none of my business. However, I was so perplexed at your post (I quoted) because you were the one creating threads (some months/weeks ago) to disprove PDP's documentary (propaganda) aired against Buhari. Now, you're commending them for the same 'offence' against Osinbajo.
WATCH AS HE WILL NOT RESPOND TO THIS, I ACCUSED HIM OF THE SAME BUT FOO.L RAN AWAY WITH HIS BTW HIS LEGS

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by donphilopus: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
najoke:

WATCH AS HE WILL NOT RESPOND TO THIS, I ACCUSED HIM OF THE SAME BUT FOO.L RAN AWAY WITH HIS BTW HIS LEGS

Bros, abeg easy on the guy... tongue He still remains our friend despite leaving our camp. But he would surely regret dumping Buhari for Jonathan because Jonathan is sure losing this.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by najoke: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, abeg easy on the guy... tongue He still remains our friend despite leaving our camp. But he would surely regret dumping Buhari for Jonathan because Jonathan is sure losing this.
I have nothing against the dude just of late has become a FISHBRAIN
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048443_1640790fishbrainjpega7dfb5d3d6cfd9608df156c2accd7707_jpeg5a1b3388e155014d8412a89afa5520c9

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by donphilopus: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Marchman: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Marchman: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Gombs post=31983949]Vice Presidential candidate of the APC has a terrible past that claimed the lives of many kids in the Pfizer/Kano State Government Meningitis story. Not to mention the sums involved.

Boy! I am stunned.

will try getting the video on youtube. Is this the Change they are clamoring for? cry cry cry[/quote

The Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiP95YSRjHo
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Longeria:
Have you seen the link to the documentary video?
yes bro
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Longeria:
Have you seen the link to the documentary video?
Mr Phockphockman, go & find work to do!
Yimu tongue
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
donphilopus:

You can take your sermon elsewhere. I read between the lines! I DON'T care whether you remain friend or you turn foe. If APC/PYO has anything to disprove they/he can do it, it is not my business(I'm not in his employ). Most importantly, I can't remember the last time I ask for your opinion about myself or about the thread I create(or the posts I make). You will do a lot of good to respect my opinion whether you agree with it or not! In case you don't....it remains your business not mine.

Meanwhile....Vote Continuity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by mycar: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
The same way APC made people believe that PDP/GEJ is the worst thing that happens to Nigeria is the same way NTA is trying to make people know the kind of leaders that we are about to vote into offices and some people are saying another thing.

The truth is that human beings are insatiable to the extent that all their prayers are God give us this, God help us do this and that, forgetting to thank him for what he's done for us, including the lives he gave to us.

So, it's no new thing that irrespective of whoever is there, people must complain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by LFJ: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
You can take your sermon elsewhere. I read between the lines! I DON'T care whether you remain friend or you turn foe. If APC/PYO has anything to disprove they/he can do it, it is not my business(I'm not in his employ). Most importantly, I can't remember the last time I ask for your opinion about myself or about the thread I create(or the posts I make). You will do a lot of good to respect my opinion whether you agree with it or not! In case you don't....it remains your business not mine.

Meanwhile....Vote Continuity

I pray to God to restore your lost glory. You try your best, but for Jonathan is just is just a bad product to market this time around.
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by agabaI23(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is this the reason he got a court injunction to stop it?

This is damaging. This is a man who APC is touting for us?

No wonder Buhari chose him.
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Gombs(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Marchman post=31999814][/quote]

Thanks man!

SirJohn
Image123
Barcanista

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiP95YSRjHo
Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Wristler: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
PDP continues to fail. Seriously, these dying minutes are for better things, not late propaganda nor mudslinging. It irritates the psyche of intellectual Nigerians that the camp of the C in C of the giant of Africa can stoop so low to such depth. I'm yet to see such archaic political bullshite from the APC camp. Its annoying, the kind of kindergarten politics GEJ and his goons are playing. A lot of Nigerians have decided already and IMHO, this is not the best tactics to change the minds of the electorate. Whoever is GEJs campaign manager is twisted....so twisted.
I can't afford another 4 years with the clueless man.

If Nigeria were to be a club in the EPL.....I swear GEJ won't have any club to coach angry

GEJ shld be happy we are not demanding for compensation for the wasted years and resources.

I've decided and so is Nigeria. .....THERE MUST BE A CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener by Wallie(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
I just watched about 2/3 of the video and the claims that they're making against SimmonsCooper Partners are stupid!

To whom does SimmonsCooper Partners owe a duty, indigenes of Kano or Pfizer? Who’s paying for SimmonsCooper Partners’ services?
An attorney has to represent his client to the best of his ability; otherwise, you could face malpractice suit or be disbarred! Even when your client has done the most heinous thing and you know he’s guilty, you represent him in the best light possible, maybe with the hope of getting a reduced sentence but you NEVER make the case for the other side.

If the law is not set up this way, how would an innocent person that appears guilty ever be acquitted? If the Kano state government is that fearful of SimmonsCooper Partners then they should have hired the law firm to represent their interest!

In litigation, you hire the best lawyer you can; hopefully, one that will put the fear of God in the opposing party and force them to settle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / Presidency Denies Freezing Jonathan’s Account, Says Allowances Not stopped / C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.