Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,211 members, 7,842,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? (940 Views)

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Predicted His Loss(Must-See) / Jonathan Predicted His Exit -picture / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
I saw with dismay "opinion poll" on Guardian newspaper of Tuesday 24th March, 2015 predicting president Jonathan to win a landslide in 26 states of the nation including all South West states, Kwara, Kaduna and Kano. What's your own opinion? Is there any chance this could happen?

Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by ephemm(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is possible if the opinion is that of the members of GEJ's cabinet.

U know, Guardian Newspaper probably sought the opinion of serving ministers and aides; it's only from such sampling you can get this type of result.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by ElDeeVee(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dis is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by WisdomFlakes: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
It was a hatchet job by none other than Reuben Abati, the ex-guardian editor. They had to come up with something coz more and more credible sources were projecting a landslide for the General. What you saw there was there sponsored response.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ish... It'll catch dem by surprise on Saturday when the peoples general is declared winner...

APC!!! change

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by ziccoit: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
2011 was not this rosy for Mr Clueless when majority thought he was going to perform. Now that he has failed us all including his supporters a fake opinion poll gives him the whole of SW, larger % of NW, NE and NC. PDP is going to cry in this year election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm particularly interested in how PDP can ever win in states like Kaduna, Kano and Kwara as the poll suggests.
Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by Hammefeez: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
wait let me finish my loud Lafffff b4 i comment

meanwhile...

#SaiBuhari
Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hammefeez:
wait let me finish my loud Lafffff b4 i comment

meanwhile...

#SaiBuhari
Okay o, contunu. Laugh as much as you can, some people actually believe that. But where are they on Nairaland?
Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by Hammefeez: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
naijamark:

Okay o, contunu. Laugh as much as you can, some people actually believe that. But where are they on Nairaland?

Expatiate pleaasssssssssssss
Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hammefeez:

Expatiate pleaasssssssssssss
Means I'm yet to see anyone on Nairaland who believes this opinion poll is possible. Yet they exit.
Re: Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? by Safari29: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
*holds laff*

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Deputy Decamps To APC With 7 Commissioners / See The Mass Turn-out Of Voters In This Polling Units / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.