Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Unaab, Yabatech, Laspotech - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Unaab, Yabatech, Laspotech (1036 Views)

What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year / Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones / Mapoly Student: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Mapoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Unaab, Yabatech, Laspotech by gonaij: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Funaab, Yabatech, and laspotech are you ready? Infinix is coming soon to Funaab, Yabatech, and laspotech, and alot will be given to infinix users, to be part of the jolification, you have to be a student of funnab, and you should be using infinix Phone!
comment your Name and Phone number here so you can be added.
or simply fill the form at www.infinixteam.com

below are images of last events.

Re: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Unaab, Yabatech, Laspotech by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
This good.. I hope I win something.
Thanks for sharing
Re: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Unaab, Yabatech, Laspotech by Gosj01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
gonaij:
Funaab, Yabatech, and laspotech are you ready? Infinix is coming soon to Funaab, Yabatech, and laspotech, and alot will be given to infinix users, to be part of the jolification, you have to be a student of funnab, and you should be using infinix Phone!
comment your Name and Phone number here so you can be added.
or simply fill the form at www.infinixteam.com

Hmmm, something is ??
Re: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Unaab, Yabatech, Laspotech by gonaij: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
JohnnyNY:
This good.. I hope I win something.
Thanks for sharing
ok, you can share with your friends, only 60 people more, before it close, remeber, they must be using infinix phone
Re: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Unaab, Yabatech, Laspotech by gonaij: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gosj01:

Hmmm, something is ??
is what? you can get your friends who use infinix and are in the school mentioned, it will close in the nearest time
Re: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Unaab, Yabatech, Laspotech by gonaij: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
mapoly can now register

(1) (Reply)

Umi Touch Is Designed To Be One With The Nature / Gowin Android T401 / 6 Things To Consider Before Purchasing An Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.