Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day (19365 Views)

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text / Cloned PVCs Cannot Be Used On Election Day – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
As we all know that the election is just few day to hold, and there are categories of people we are going to meet on that day and i bring to you, the 10 types of people we are going to meet at the polling unit on election day;

1 The gentlemen/ladies
These are the types of people the will visit the polling unit just to fulfil their mission which is to vote peacefully and after that, go back to their home without any problem.
2 The elders
These people(mostly men) are always between the age 70-80+ you will always find them sitting under a tree or any shaded area within the polling centre lecturing young men about the history of politics and how the country was going from bad to good and vice versa.

3 The I Too Know (ITKs)
These are the categories of people that you will see jumping from one place to the other as if they are INEC chairman. You will never see them at rest, they can even go to the extent of teaching the INEC officials their works.

4 The ushers
You will always see these categories of people on the queue looking very quiet but when they see a person trying to manipulate the queue, they will just walk to him/her and say something like "Oga, please go and join the queue at the back, we that have being on the line are not animals" they will never leave you until you do the needful.

5 The coordinators
They are more like the ushers but something special about them is that they are not always on the queue, if they see you trying to sneak into the queue, they will just appear from nowhere and say "hey" then point to the back, due to the fear that you don't know the kind of person they are, you will port to the back with immediate effect.

6 The confused ones
Looking at them only, you will deduce that they are confused. They will always be looking as if someone is about to kidnap them or you will always see them asking questions silly like "Brother, will they collect this PVC from us after we are through?" or "Sister, shebi Buhari the PDP presidential candidate?" They are always annoying.

7 The VIPs
These are always the big men of the hood, they will just drive down to the polling unit with their expensive ride and walk up to the INEC officials with a bottle water in their hands and do all the necessary stuffs and drive back home immediately

8 The spacebookers
I usually wonder if that's what they do to make money on that day or they are just naturally mumus. They will be on the queue for hours and when it's almost their turn to vote, someone will just come from nowhere and take their place then you will see them leaving.

9 The lookers/observers
Some are not even there to vote but to watch people arguing or fighting, you will always see them at alert with their phones getting ready to snap/video any funny or fist throwing event that takes place at the unit.

10 The fighters
Their own mission is to come and cause violence at the polling unit, they will mistakenly hit you or march you, instead of saying sorry, they will turn it to fight. Be careful when dealing with them

11 The traders
I usually love the courage of these people coz any opportunity they see, they will use it to promote their business. You will see them early in the morning already offloading bags of pure water, snacks, groundnut, coolers of rice and other foods some will even bring their tables to roast boli(roasted plantains) at the polling unit, they are always desperate to make money.

12 The pickpocketers
One of my teachers defined them as "Dem no be thieves ooo but if they pass, something go lost". All they need to do is to just look at your pocket and they will explore everything inside it then you will see them passing your side 24/7 or trying to form familiarity with you, my brother be watchful or else they will steal you sef.

keep calm and vote wisely
May God help us

At this point, lemme drop my pen so that you can add urz wink

Orijin101 cool

inspired by sir_tosyne2much
falconey, lemme have the shares grin

44 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Glowstone(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
The Apc touts angryangry ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

13 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by mikhaildr(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
13) those who will vote in change and vote out cluelessness.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
mikhaildr:
seconded!

If itz not APC, It can never be like APC

Keep calm and vote Buhari cool

48 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by morethanadoll(f): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
This all seems like a lot of issues. Most of these people would not motivate me to go out and vote. The most that happens here are people holding up signs for the favorite candidate, which is very peaceful. A fight at the poll will only land you in jail cell here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
morethanadoll:
This all seems like a lot of issues. Most of these people would not motivate me to go out and vote. The most that happens here are people holding up signs for the favorite candidate, which is very peaceful. A fight at the poll will only land you in jail cell here.
That shouldn't scare you from voting wink
jez be watchful
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by winsome5(f): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
. tongue.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by qadeerkug(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
ah fall in number4 ah swear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by morethanadoll(f): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

That shouldn't scare you from voting wink
jez be watchful
I was only stating my opinion about it. Most of those things aren't seen in America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by aare07(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Finally, at every unit, there will be 75 % buhari votes while 20% for GEJ and remaining 5% for other candidates

9 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala, help with the ministry, abeg!
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ: Goodbye Ebele Jonathan.

24 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by akpanikpe(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sanitation day is a day of ''clean up'' it falls on
the last saturday of the month march 28 is a
sanitation day get ur BROOMs and PVCs lets
clean up Nigeria.. GMB... Started it.... He shall lead it Once again...!!

16 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by titall: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator in cross river Defects To PDP
[url]proudlyweb.com/buhari-campaign-co-ordinator-defects-to-pdp/[/url]
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Burger01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikhaildr:

3 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by ojayfrancis(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by pTomz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Orijin101 post=31995997][/quote]orijin at wrk cheesy
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Hemanwel(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by fatdon2(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
[b]It depends..
As the D day draws nearer...
Analysis here ELECTION 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE: SATURDAY, 28 MARCH, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
ASST. REFEREE: JOHN MOMOH, WOLE
SOYINKA
CLUBS: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION: PDP FC PDP FC FORMATION: 5 3 2
As defending champion; that is
their defending formation in the
bid to keep the title. LINE UP:
Patience Jonathan – GK DEFENCE:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Godswill Akpabio
Ayo Fayose- Yellow card(1) MIDFIELDER
Adamu Muazu
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko STRIKER
Namadi Sambo
Goodluck Jonathan - C SUBS:
Fani Kayode - Yellow Card(1)
Doyin Okupe (Alias: Papa Ajasco)
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati COACH - Asari Dokubo APC FC FORMATION: 4:3:3
They employ a diamond formation
with attacking options and
prolific strikers leading the
attack. LINE UP:
Rotimi Amaechi - GK DEFENCE:
Bola Tinubu
Raji Fashola
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun MIDFIELDER:
Abubakar Atiku - On Loan from
PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal - On Loan from
PDP FC
Bisi Akande STRIKER
Adams Oshiomole - Winger
Yemi Osinbajo - On Loan from
Redeemed FC
Muhammadu Buhari - C SUBS:
Kayode Fayemi
Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Rauf Aregbesola
Abike Dabiri
Dr. Bukola Saraki COACH - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
- Former PDP FC player Match Commissioner: EU Election
Monitoring Group and Observers. Predict the score correctly and
win a trip to Wonderland in Borno
State.[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by efilefun(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
May God almighty bless you all as you head to the polls tomorrow to vote in the people's General and send the shoeless desperate power drunk fisherman back to his home town in otueke.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari/PYO

5 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by umarc19: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
13. You: Yes 'U' d op, that will b there just to observe wat other people are duin.
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Misogynist2014(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Space booker cool
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by bunmioguns(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
undecided
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Icekeeng(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
13. Those who will vote for Buhari/Osinbade of the ''All Progressive Confidence''! cool

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by fejikudz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
k
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vote not Fight smiley

#OneLoveNigeria cool

God bless Nigeria

hit like if u believe in #OneNigeria smiley

3 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Afritop(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
The party agents should also be included
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Chibuke56: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Teacher : Jonathan, 2+8?
JONATHAN:March 28, Sir
.TEACHER:This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I askyou of themonth of March. Sit down!(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solvethis problem
.PATIENCE:Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boyweh de sit byd door. Make you sendam out, d problem gosolve be dat.
TEACHER:If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupilslike Jonathanand you
?PATIENCE :Make you allow us repeat class, Sir
.BUHARI: (Raises hand and cuts in)Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismissthem. The answeris 10
.TEACHER:Very good! But give me 10 reasons whyJonathan should bedismissed, first. Remember he's still the classcaptain
.BUHARI:1. He never speak the truth
.2. He is wicked
.3. He never ware shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
.5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that'swhy we can'tread when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble
.7. He over sleeps
.8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep ourmonthlycontributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised
.TEACHER:Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of aleader. So Iwill give you the chance to choose another classcaptainbefore the end of March. Is that okay?MANY:Yes sir!!, it is okay sir.

9 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by Boxer007(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Orijin101 post=31995997][/quote]

Our Politicians should focus more on GAY RIGHTS. They are all stuuupidd. PIRIOD!!!!
Re: 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day by infofta(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vote wisely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCT Trial: APC Members Tormenting Saraki – Senator Sani / Buhari’s Anti-graft War Scaring Away Investors – Ben Bruce / Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.