Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

See The Jobs GEJ Created For Lagosians: You Can Enrol Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Jobs GEJ Created For Lagosians: You Can Enrol Now!!! (749 Views)

GEJ Created Jobs? Over 22 Million Nigerians Were Unemployed In 2014 / MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari / Is This The 1.5million Jobs GEJ Created? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Jobs GEJ Created For Lagosians: You Can Enrol Now!!! by otemanuduno: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
This country is SO sick!!!
[b]I just finished reading a post on Nairaland where GEJ awarded multi billion naira contract to the Agberos(OPC) who are popularly known as the nuisance of Lagos state.

They steal your money in daylight(daylight robber)

They are the majority under the bridge, not going to school at all(like the Hausa Almajiris).

[b]OUR GEJ bypassed the 40 million unemployed graduates of Nigeria to award contracts worth billions of dollars to 'dullards'

OUR GEJ built 12 more universities which amounts to four to seven years waste of time after secondary school + 1 year NYSC time wasting; but he didn't remember to increase employment rate for graduates.

OUR GEJ refused to increase Corpers' allawee to 38k so that our youth can save 19k monthly out of it and use such to start business after service year; but instead, they kept hosting seminars on entrepreneurship. Okay, let's say u are collecting 19k allawee. U eat #200 per time, so #600 per day × 30 days. You spent #18,000 per 30 day months and #19,000 per 31 day months, without money for toiletries, cosmetics, shoes, clothes, etc.

OUR President empowers militants all over the nation(bribe) and left the literate graduates out of his plan. He made it seem as if being a vandal is a good job that pays in the long run.

OUR President made it seem as if going to school in the north is improper since he wouldn't protect the few going to school there (the CHIBOK'S GIRLS).

OUR PRESIDENT will soon grant BOKO HARAM amnesty, offering them billions of naira, but we graduates remain without good jobs.

ONLY A BLIND GRADUATE AND CORPER WILL VOTE YOU (GEJ) INTO POWER THE SECOND TIME.

I HAVE DECIDED!!!

Pls be a part of those who shares this truth[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Jobs GEJ Created For Lagosians: You Can Enrol Now!!! by Dailyways(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
I hate pple who r very sentiment in judgement 2 other fellow.And pple who fabricate liars in order to make they story intersting, I mean u d poster.I may not be supporting Gej as he is rightly call but i must appluad his achievement, like d renuvention going on all over d airports in Nigeria, power supply at increase, d Youwin program introduce under his administration(supporting youth initiative and empowering them) investors are trooping in, Economy stability and just to mention but few. You shld go thru ur post and repost please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Jobs GEJ Created For Lagosians: You Can Enrol Now!!! by otemanuduno: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dailyways:
I hate pple who r very sentiment in judgement 2 other fellow.And pple who fabricate liars in order to make they story intersting, I mean u d poster.I may not be supporting Gej as he is rightly call but i must appluad his achievement, like d renuvention going on all over d airports in Nigeria, power supply at increase, d Youwin program introduce under his administration(supporting youth initiative and empowering them) investors are trooping in, Economy stability and just to mention but few. You shld go thru ur post and repost please.

Hmmm...clap for yaself?
So which of your family members have won the YOUWIN SCAM?

1 Like

Re: See The Jobs GEJ Created For Lagosians: You Can Enrol Now!!! by essielove(f): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
all dis one no be so, we no beg u to vote. GEJ till 2019
Re: See The Jobs GEJ Created For Lagosians: You Can Enrol Now!!! by otemanuduno: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
essielove:
all dis one no be so, we no beg u to vote. GEJ till 2019

Ishilove, lol grin
How far small girl?

(1) (Reply)

Raging Flood Water Swallows Bus In Brazil- Photos And Video Of Giant Sink Hole / PDP Inciting Igbo Against Yoruba In Lagos –group / Voter Cards Of President Goodluck Jonathan,patience,general Buhari And Mrs.aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.