Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

You Need Umbrella & Not Broom. It's Rainy Season! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Need Umbrella & Not Broom. It's Rainy Season! (471 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Ekwueme May Be Homeless Next Rainy Season –UK Erosion Expert / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need Umbrella & Not Broom. It's Rainy Season! by castrokins(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
My Itinerary For Today Was To Touch Base With Ward Reps In My Local Government And A Few More From Other LGAs. The Responses I've Had Are Heartwarming. They All Promise To Return GEJ 100%. In Case You're Wondering How They'd Achieve This, They Embarked On Door-To-Door, Off-The-Internet Campaign. They'd No Bombs And Do Not Believe In Subjugation Through Violence. This Should Be Everyone's Pledge, That No Bomb Will Go Off In Our Respective Communities.

BTW, Isn't It Interesting That The Elections Are Coming At A Time We All Need The BIG (PDP) UMBRELLA?

Let Me See How Anybody Will Step In The Rain With Brooms Over His/Her Head

You Should Keep Calm And Vote PGEJ.
Re: You Need Umbrella & Not Broom. It's Rainy Season! by Civory(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
But the whole country is dirty (corruption, impunity, joblessness, no electricity) and its only a broom that can clean up the country. Don't u agree?
Re: You Need Umbrella & Not Broom. It's Rainy Season! by castrokins(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Civory:
But the whole country is dirty (corruption, impunity, joblessness, no electricity) and its only a broom that can clean up the country. Don't u agree?

No Sir. No Need For Broom When You Can Vacuum cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Vote Because....... / Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan:naij / Apc Planning To Rig The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.