Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun (1894 Views)

First 3 Words You See Will Describe How 2017 Will Be / Three Words You See In The Picture / The First Word You See Describes You.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Share the first 3 words you see
And what it says about you

Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mine strong
Proud
Pure

Leggoo!!!!
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by echobee(f): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Amazing
beautiful
honest grin kiss

1 Like

Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
echobee:
Amazing
beautiful
honest grin kiss
nice one u awesome! But I dey suspect u grin
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by echobee(f): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
nice one u awesome! But I dey suspect u grin
wetin i do? grin
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by Baba419(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Beautiful
Honest
Trusting undecided
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
echobee:

wetin i do? grin
na desame place all dos good words dey? wink
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by lanjum(f): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Beautiful
Honest
Hopeful.
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by ulokomat(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
I seen.....

beautiful
Special
Hopeful
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
ulokomat:
I seen.....

beautiful
Special
Hopeful
good# but y una no dey se dos bad ones lol
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Y all una dey she beautiful honest etc una sre lol na desame eyes una get?
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by myked(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Special
Care
Son

1 Like

Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by xynerise: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Beautiful
Amazing
Cheerful

Boring
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by farano(f): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Amazing!
Beautiful!
Honest! cheesy
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
farano:
Amazing!
Beautiful! cheesy
the last word?
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Amazing
Beautiful
Honest.

Mmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
Share the first 3 words you see
And does it say about you

This is the order that they "jumped" out at me AND also very reflective of ME. smiley

BEAUTIFUL
AMAZING
PURE
STRONG
HAPPY

I stopped after that. Those five things truly describe me, and in that order too. I think Happy is last, because I am more content with life rather than happy. I am happy when all of my dreams and wishes in life are in alignment, but that may never happen.

Nice one op. Two opposable thumps up.

1 Like

Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by farano(f): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
the last word?
honest!

1 Like

Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Xiadnat:

This is the order that they "jumped" out at me AND also very reflective of ME. smiley

BEAUTIFUL
AMAZING
PURE
STRONG
HAPPY

I stopped after that. Those five things truly describe me, and in that order too. I think Happy is last, because I am more content with life rather than happy. I am happy when all of my dreams and wishes in life are in alignment, but that may never happen.

Nice one op. Two opposable thumps up.
u hav a grt personality. Nice one grin
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by Dotwillis1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
echobee:
Amazing
beautiful
honest grin kiss
these are the first 3 words I see too... Lol
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by OsoDupe(f): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Beautiful
Son
Proud

1 Like

Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by holyteeboy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
I have bad luck

Sad
Sorry
Scared

cry
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by yahx(m): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
holyteeboy:
I have bad luck

Sad
Sorry
Scared

cry
sorry try agn pls # does words aint really you
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by Ksslib(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Beautiful (even for a guy? sad )
Special
Genius

1 Like

Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by nisama(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Beautiful
Special and
Funny..

And I dare say it's kinda true
Re: The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun by darksuit(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
brilliant
beautuful
proud

(1) (Reply)

Two Words In One / The Longest Sentence In History / Lets Us Play This Game Togather And See Who Will Score Highest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.