Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,693 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue (21980 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa / Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson's Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Copee:
I don't think he committed suicide because of the accusation. He may have also considered the current hardship in the country and future prospect. RIP little one. To avoid future occurrence of things like this VOTE OUT PDP and Sai Buhari

Nigerians Sai Buhari

Ah glorious...use a suicide to advertise your preferred candidate....

And Nigerian politicians wonder why people hate them....

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by tonididdy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sad...
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by princy80(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
evil spirits cool
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
Hope the boy did not die?

Some people should not be allowed near the Orijin..... angry
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
oremusanctus:
Islam!

Hello darling...the religion section is elsewhere on this glorious site.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
intergral:
Clueless like Mr GEJ

Yes....the young boy came online just to post an inane post...and then run away....

You politicians.....can you please stop being so....facile.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by blackjack21(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
oremusanctus:
Islam!

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! angry

19:25:26
Wed, Mar 25, 2015

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chai,poverty is a bastard,why not overlook the 200naira, after you question the lad and he said he did not take it, u should have allowed the matter to rest........suicide because of 200naira angry angry
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by joshuaegwolo: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
What a pity. Its so sad to hear bad news like this though if it warrants someone taking risk to do something he or she is sure of not doing then let he or she do it. This is because in Nigeria here presently we all want to hear the negative part of stories to blame. If she didn't threaten the boy how would she had believed that he didn't steal the 200 naira
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by ceejay80s(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
BasseyJ:
This is saddening, imagine the woman giving the boy so much stress over 200 naira that cannot get a bottle of coke in some clubs probably cos he wasn't her son. Hope the guilt that she caused someone's death hunt her. RIP to the boy
Are u ok? Person wey him money loss no go ask question? Did the womane beat him?
U are talking as if dem born me at my present age, I no pass through 11yrs of age like him, do u know how many times dem accuse me when I was 9, 10 ,11,12,13-18yrs, I kill myself?

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by blakky97(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
Oh God...kid was prolly depressed
abi possesed? 11years!
abiku.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Capitano1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
We neva will know how to approach issues.Naija hmmm

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Maximus85(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Make unar wait oooooo. 11years old Sabi wetin suicide be? He Sabi how to tie the rope, climb and jump down? I'm confused.

Let's even say he knows how to do this. Where did he learn it? On TV I'm sure.

Parents watch what your children watch on TV, especially foreign movies. I want to be careful now. A typical Nigerian boy can not think of suicide cos of accusation but a boy from another land will kill himself cos someone bullied or insulted him.

Eg: oooooo I'm soo hungry, I'm gonna kill masef. And that's it
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by ceejay80s(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
shinejackie:
Chai,poverty is a bastard,why not overlook the 200naira, after you question the lad and he said he did not take it, u should have allowed the matter to rest........suicide because of 200naira angry angry
The boy was just silly, tell me u have not been accused of such or far worse when u were 9-18yrs, did u kill ur self ?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by darejem4real: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
RIP
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by blakky97(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
no he didnt die. he only dead!

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Emmahunk(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
englishmart:
his death isn't justifiable...
Accusing an 11 year old of theft isn't enough reason for suicide...

BTW, Lalasticlala, your amebo don too much o wink na this news naim people dey deliberate here for cool FM

Really something was seriously wrong with the boy's background. At my age ( will soon be a grandpa) I am not sure I will know how to tie the noose of a rope for suicide should I be confronted with that option, so how come an 11 year old boy could? Either he had been watching a lot of movies with adult content or there was a 'drummer' in the background.
The Police really needs to dig deep in this one
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Stevano007(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Suicide, a way of telling life daht it can't fire you, U'll rather resign

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by eghuan1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
MKO4ever:

like seriously? do you even understand what suicide means? what school gave you a Certificate?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by DesChyko: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pity the woman. What was probably a means to discipline the boy turned sour.
R.I.P. to the boy.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
ceejay80s:
He is in hell right now

That is for God to decide NOT man. I don't care what quotes anyone comes up with. An 11 year old is in no mature or mental state to make a responsible decision. God will have mercy I am sure. Probably more on a sad 11 year old than those who rant about who does and does not go to Hell.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by DesChyko: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
MKO4ever:

I need to know who gave birth to you angry

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Copee:
I don't think he committed suicide because of the accusation. He may have also considered the current hardship in the country and future prospect. RIP little one. To avoid future occurrence of things like this VOTE OUT PDP and Sai Buhari

Nigerians Sai Buhari

The clueless clown next door

joking and politicizing every thing.

#apolitical!

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by shammahyaro(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
When i was in secondary school..SS2 to be precised my classmate commited sucide because they say she should mop the house..if not that she is my mum's cousin i wouldnt have believed the story......worst is she stays with her parents and non where around except for her twin cousins who delivered the news to her and he entered her momma's room climb the stool..and drank the +otapiya piya+.....she died on the way to the hospital.......it's just the heart oo
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Skoopy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Poor little dude journey well.

Meanwhile VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE GMB
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by missionmex(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
People are stealing billions and are bragn about it. RIP young boy.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by kajsa(f): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
MKO4ever:

No d boy evaporated into thin air...mumu is allowed. grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by cutelover19(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
The season of N200 deaths. Jonahboy why all this poverty? #chanji dole. Sai Buhari
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Two categories of Nigerians who should not have children.
1. The Intellectually re-tarded.
2. The poor.

Poor and intellectually re-tarded should not bring children into the world to suffer.[/size]
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by mickyeddi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Na wa oo..straight ticket 2 hell
what an ugly plonker you are, sometimes I wonder what goes on in the psyche of some of the dumb Nigerians that exhibits their ignorance here.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Accused Of Stealing N200 Commits Suicide In Benue by FEAO1985(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
such a travesty!!
an 11 year old is a baby
i'm totally devastated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source / We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.