Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

High Level Of Downpour Courses Flood In Ekiti State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Level Of Downpour Courses Flood In Ekiti State. (507 Views)

Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town / [photos] Flood In Lekki Phase 1 Despite No Rain / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Level Of Downpour Courses Flood In Ekiti State. by alowonle02(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
There was heavily downpour in Ekiti state todat at exatly 5pm where d flood sack people from entrying their houses. The area being affected with the flood is Ekiti PDP party chairman who brought tractor to unexpected raining. I was surprise when I was coming from office and saw chairman with a tractor man grading d road 3 days before election. And I asked myself that so citizen should nt expect something good from our leaders unless they want to get sth from us too. This is the route PDP chairman has been plying before d election is knocking at door. I think it's high time we unanimously sa y NO to political visionless and clueless. See the pictures below:

Re: High Level Of Downpour Courses Flood In Ekiti State. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
hmmmm ekiti state is doomed what has fayose done since he enter on June 21 hmmm nothing but showing manner of hatred God has already reject them fayose will be d first governor to be impeach second time and President Gej will be d first incumbent President that will be voted out .by d special grace of God d will of God and d will of d masses will prevail no need to argue here av got my PVC.rigging will be resisted this time.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Vote Wisely / Buhari Nicknamed “okechukwu” In Imo / Watch Live Election Results Now Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.