Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo (39515 Views)

Oludolapo Osinbajo (VP Wife ) Flies One Of The Presidential Jet To An Event / Opinion: Sugest The PDP Presidential & VP Candidates Comes 2019. / HID Awolowo And Oludolapo Osinbajo At Pa Awolowo’s 28th Remembrance Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by DollyParton1(f): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2015
6ft:

who actually ask for change in pub transport?
a=passenger
b=conductor
c=driver
d=lasma

mama pees (she_popotamus),juliaann, an co =ans is conductor!
lol..... who conductor wan collect change from?
Those people no sabi book at all.
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by DollyParton1(f): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
emmasege:
The outfit is obviously a disgrace to Daddy & Mummy GO. Pastor's wives are supposed to be modest in dressing & be a role model to Christian women & young girls. And this makes one wonder again if Yemi was really called, because I'm reliably informed that the requirements for becoming a pastor in RCCG are not so stringent. A university graduate with good command of English, some knowledge of the bible & church devotion. Hmmmm. Olorun je ki Jesu o ba'gbagbo l'aye on his return.
You know I had to go check the picture again. What is wrong with her dressing? Is it revealing in any form? Tell me what u saw, that you are not supposed to see? Or it because the sleeves are made of net material?

Why is she a shame to daddy and Mummy Go? Are they her God or what? I dont understand people like you at all. So Pastor's wives have dress codes they have to adhere to now. They can't look good anymore. Most people are just overly religious

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2247511_unnamed1_jpeg88f00756db30afdd9d0c2c94272d12f9

1 Like

Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by SirShymexx: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

So which one of them is yours?

I don't cheat - too real for that lol.

Anyway, my first name is: Obaobinrinyorubaniileaye = king Jaffe Joffer of zamunda and all Yoruba women.

I noticed something - all the Dapos I know are super cool. And all the Femis are always very good looking and they get all the chics. All my Uncles who are "Femi" get all the chics, ditto my friends.

And Dolapos are young gods - good muthaphuckas.
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by Chiaka(f): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigeria is blessed with beautiful women which cuts across all spheres of life..
Out of these two women below, one is going to be the "2nd Lady" if there is anything like that, after Saturday's election.

Who is it gonna be??

Who is prettier?

Mrs Amina Sambo needs no introduction.

Pix source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/4900-a_blend_of_faith_fashion_in_abuja.html

http://www.theinfostride.com/2013/12/vps-wife-flags-off-free-eye-screening-cataract-surgery-in-gombe/

Irrelevant post!!
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by DollyParton1(f): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

I don't cheat - too real for that lol.

Anyway, my first name is: Obaobinrinyorubaniileaye = king Jaffe Joffer of zamunda and all Yoruba women.

I noticed something - all the Dapos I know are super cool. And all the Femis are always very good looking and they get all the chics. All my Uncles who are "Femi" get all the chics, ditto my friends.

And Dolapos are young gods - good muthaphuckas.
Obaobinrinyorubaniileaye. Where the hell did u coin that from.

I guess ur name is Dolapo then. tongue
When Femis got all the chics what did Dapos and Dolapos get? Chicken? tongue tongue

That names were pretty common names given to babies back in the 80s , and 90s

The names I like most are Dayo and Yemi. Dunno why. I just love them.
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by SirShymexx: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

Obaobinrinyorubaniileaye. Where the hell did u coin that from.

I guess ur name is Dolapo then. tongue
When Femis got all the chics what did Dapos and Dolapos get? Chicken? tongue tongue

That names were pretty common names given to babies back in the 80s , and 90s

The names I like most are Dayo and Yemi. Dunno why. I just love them.

That was the name pops gave me - the jaw breaking name and shiit lol.

Nah, I'm not Dolapo. I should be a Femi based on everything but sadly I'm not.

I have got a long ar.se name loool. So, I just roll with the prefix as a Yoruba royalty.

Femis get all the chics, man. Look at FFK as well - another Femi sniping all chics lol. Dapos are always cool and gentle giants, but when they switch, they will break ya skull lol.

Dolapos get money and they are good people to be around.
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by nwaanambra1(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
One dresses as a housewife, the other dresses as a slut.

. . .AND YOUR WIFE DRESSES LIKE A HOUSEWIFEHOE! lipsrsealed
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by Olaolufred(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Juliaann:
[size=30pt]

Which change?You be conductor?[/size]

[size=48pt] GRADUATE OF PATIENCE GOOFDUCK UNIVERSITY[/size]
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by careema(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

But how do Muslim women get away with the excessive burqa they cover their heads with? Lawd knows I can never even walk the street with anyone looking like that.

Keep your opinions to yourself.
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by SirShymexx: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
careema:

Keep your opinions to yourself.

Erm, are you trying to deny my fundamental right as a human being - and freedom of speech? And is NL now Saudi Arabia?
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by egobetatoday: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
WHats there to say about Sambos wife

This is the first wife I am hearing he even has a wife. Yet Patience Shepopotamus dey talk say some people dey hide their women

Not knowing say na the Vice President to Jonathan she dey talk of

dont say!!

so it was Dame patience who adviced them to bring out their women?

these APC pple can be so daft.

i guess they dont know how to reason on their own
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by DollyParton1(f): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

That was the name pops gave me - the jaw breaking name and shiit lol.

Nah, I'm not Dolapo. I should be a Femi based on everything but sadly I'm not.

I have got a long ar.se name loool. So, I just roll with the prefix as a Yoruba royalty.

Femis get all the chics, man. Look at FFK as well - another Femi sniping all chics lol. Dapos are always cool and gentle giants, but when they switch, they will break ya skull lol.

Dolapos get money and they are good people to be around.
Yorubas generally have long names. I love that so much. I am guessing yours start with Ade abi na Ola.
I know few femis, haven't observed the getting of all chics ish yet.
I do not know any Dapo personally.
But yea, Dolapos are cool, not sure about the money part Gotta start looking out for Guys ang gurls named Dolapo.
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by melomelo: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Trash talk from this trash man
Nothing, i say nothing can, nothing will change the mind of Yorubas and Igbos not to vote for GEJ
If you like, you can write from now till saturday morning.
YORUBAs and IGBOs have decided to save GEJ and return him back to Aso rock
GEJ till 2019
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by simdam500(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Caracta: Sambo has a wife? Seriously?

Where has she been?

Yaaaaaaay am not alone on this smiley
Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by Mayorboi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ remains the only change Nigeria needs.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till 2019.

Re: VP Candidates' Wives: Amina Sambo Vs Oludolapo Osinbajo by careema(f): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
SirShymexx:

Erm, are you trying to deny my fundamental right as a human being - and freedom of speech? And is NL now Saudi Arabia?

Freedom of speech should never mean freedom to insult or abuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.