Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

We Need An Assistant Moderator Here - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / We Need An Assistant Moderator Here (4066 Views)

Nairaland Computer Rules - (moderator Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by dani1luv: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ Seun: he meant that he cannot not nominate you as his Ass. Mod
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by exago(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2009
hayprof shud  do the damage
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by flyuche(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
hayprof
bigrovar
Ex
Djcn
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by DualCore1: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2009
Seun, try running a win2k installation on winXP. Thts d kind of error i'm on about, lol.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by gozzilla(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2009
Nothing wrong with Seun and Dual core letting us in to the job description of a Mod or his Ass. None the less it would be a great thing to get i tell you guys. I am in lots of P2P forums and i know how men die to get a Mod or even something close up.
Congrats to the chosen man.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by bigrovar(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2009
I wish i could help but am currently tired down to alot of projects right now. The Job of a Moderator and same for assistant Mod. is a job that everybody should strive to do. i strongly believe that we don't need a position to function, even if you are not chosen you still have a role to play. first off we should all be careful not to post spam and if we see one we should report it asap. also we should always follow basic forum etiquette. no use to swear or fowl language, or harassing user for their post (no matter how strongly you disagree with it) no posting of advert in the computer section. we all own a duty to make this place a clean and healthy place to discuss and help and share ideas. right now the computer section is a mess and we own it to one another to clean it up.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by DualCore1: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2009
To help me here and on other sections I mod, please let me know when you see something that isn't right.

my yahoo chat ID is: k_frill (just send a message even if my status shows i'm offline, i could be on invisible mode)
email: sawyerrken@gmail.com

Addressing the issue of what a Mod's job would be like, Seun has a list of DOs and DON'T DOs tongue
He will provide a link to the list here if he wants to.
As to what being my assistant would be like, hmmm Tantalizers/Mr Biggs everyday. ever heard of e-lunch?  wink
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by bigrovar(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
my yahoo chat ID is: k_frill (just send a message even if my status shows i'm offline, i could be on invisible mode)
email: sawyerrken@gmail.com
does the Report to moderator link seen at the bottom right corner of every post work, i think it would be better if your email was intergrated to it so that any report logged using it would be forwarded to you.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by Seun(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2009
It works. If used.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by bigrovar(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
Seun:

It works. If used.
i used it a couple of times and the annoy post (at list recently is still there ) post
BRAND NEW 2008 HP LAPTOPS FOR N20,000 
« #784 on: January 14, 2009, 10:32 AM »
on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-11508.768.html
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by DualCore1: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2009
bigrovar:

does the Report to moderator link seen at the bottom right corner of every post work, i think it would be better if your email was intergrated to it so that any report logged using it would be forwarded to you.
yea that can be used too and thanks, i have just deleted tht post.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2009
I  volunteer - though i will prefer to assist omnipotens - since i tend to develop more of web applications - and am almost alwayz online.
You will find my "resume/CV" on www.mwebng.net
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by mayor101(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2009
How do you mean by a Dual Core moderator? Just Holla me on my e-mail: mayor1012003@yahoo.com, mayortilldate@yahoo.com, mayor1012003@hotmail.com or cos i am a computer engineer.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by DualCore1: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2009
Mayor, he meant someone is needed to assist the nairaland member Dual Core. The Dual Core in this context is referring to a member. Sorry i wasnt so creative wen choosing the nland ID, lol. . . the register page popped up and then i had writer's block to deal with.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2009
lol - now wondering wat the mininal requirements will be
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by mayor101(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2009
How do you mean by the question you are talking g about? As you know, Dual mean (2) and that means that the computer consist of double processor. cool so reply me as soon as possible.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by DualCore1: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2009
mayor, u've confused my small head.

Well, the bottom line is, Admin needs an assistant moderator for the Computers section. That's the aim of the thread.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by BigStar1(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2009
Exactly what i want to ask.

Photocopy, ko easy.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by UNLEASHED(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2009
Ex Inferis!
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by gozzilla(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
I realise seun is a busy man. with nairalist to run. and by the way that is a great site. My worry is that it is going to be spammed. Of course there is nothing one can do about it. publishing your email in a site like that, So please can some one just be chosen and this thread rested,
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by jflex(m): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2009
hi ima1
really suprising to know ive bin followin around this forum.

if u dont mind i ll appreciate a link up {stringless}

mightyjohnney@yahoo.com
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2009
dhtml:

I  volunteer - though i will prefer to assist omnipotens - since i tend to develop more of web applications - and am almost alwayz online.
You will find my "resume/CV" on www.mwebng.net
I unvolunteer mysef
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by NothingMeg: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2009
@Seun i can do the Job of a Moderator Very well if i don't do it well u could as well Ban Me, Pls
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2009
lol - maybe u should send your cv first - now i am now curious to see who will be selected at the end of the day (if any).
Maybe we go do raffle draw or something - so i can reenter for the draws
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by MrInfo1(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2009
[size=18pt]Ex Inferis![/size]
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by honsule(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2009
Am not interested.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by honsule(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
Ex inf. The guy is too much.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by ztyle(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
Seun im the rite person for this post, appoint me and see my performance. cool
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by aje49ja(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2009
hi follow nairalanders,our moderator need a help and why can't we assist him by voluntiaring our self so he can select the best among us, than for us to be argueing and blasting our self so.
Mr moderator plz select ur choice among us that reply to ur demand u can contact me ajesity@yahoo.com
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by ztyle(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
#aje49ja - Dude is that why u threat me on YIM. huh
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
na to dey throw pure water at each other remain now. Guys make you no break each other head o - ki ori ma lo foka si nairaland o.
Re: We Need An Assistant Moderator Here by technocrus: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
i want to be the forum assistant mod. if y'all would let me I would perform to your expectations. i think i've got what it takes ( wink though i am waiting for someone to tell me that. i got a baby site here [www.technocrush.com]. you might want to check it out. it's actually a blog i want to grow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mint Acer Aspire V17 Nitro For Sale price reduced / Buy And Unlock Your Airtel Vida M1 Lte Router / Swiftng.com: A Good ISP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.