Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria (1415 Views)

Badagry Farmers Dance While Hanging On Bamboo Stick (Photos, Video) / The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc / Abuja Youth Farmers Cooperative Meets Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria by nennin(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
good evening to you all. please house permit me to say what i want to say , i want us to gather ourselves together by so that we can make agrobiz a place to be i want us to have farmers cooperative society in each state of the federation according to the number of persons in each state, and each of the state will have a particular product to produce it in commercial quantities. so let join hands together to achieve this it will help us, so indicate what you are producing and you farm location thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Re: Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria by nennin(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
i am into maize and cassava location aba abia state.
Re: Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria by emmyz09(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
this is a very bright idea i wish to belong
Re: Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria by nennin(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
@emmzy09 it very good idea if people will participate it will make agrobiz so strong and united even when we want to get loan it will be very easy because we are cooperative society.
Re: Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria by nennin(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
because when all the state participate on this it will be united companies will now rely on us for their raw materials.
Re: Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria by dasanchez1(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2015
what are the roles of cooperative society in rural development
Re: Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria by Angel15(f): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2016
So what happened to this thread??
Re: Farmers Cooperative Society Of Nigeria by idowuomagegmai: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Am into catfish farming in ota ogun state.
Idowuomage@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Estimate For Wire Fencing / 80kg/h Tofu Making Machine-turn Protein To Profit / Who Will Give Me 1,000,000 Loan With My Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.