Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know (11300 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Genevieve Online Summer Party / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Orikinla(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2009
The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know

I loved to hear or receive new information on celebrities and it is good you should know what Emeka, a Nollywood cameraman told me about the Queen of Nollywood, Genevieve Nnaji, after I finished directing a short documentary video for the international promotion of Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven in the office of the author/Editor of the metaphysical book, A.G. Olisaemeka on the 17th Floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange building on Customs Street, off the Broad Street in Lagos, Nigeria.

“There is a Genevieve Nnaji most people do not know and that is the real Genevieve Nnaji behind the cameras. She is one of the most humble and most generous actors in Nollywood. She is down to earth and does not even care what the rumour mongers say about her. She says that they spread these rumours to provoke her into reacting to them, but she would rather ignore them. She is the best actress. I mean she is better than Omotola Ekeinde and Ini Edo. She is number one,” the cameraman enthused whilst we were in the car on our way back to Supple magazine office.
The publisher said he had been misinformed in the past to believe all the rumours on Genevieve Nnaji and the former Vice-President of Nigeria, Abubakar Atiku. I laughed as I waved off that particular lie in dismissal. Emeka told us that whilst they were shooting a movie in Abuja, she laughed at the joke and they were all amused.
“That rumour was based on falsehood,” said Emeka and I concurred, because her friend Chichi dismissed the rumour when my younger sister Stella asked her in the Nigeria LNG RA 1 on Bonny Island in Rivers state. Three of the top Nollywood actresses live in the Nigeria LNG RA1, where I once hosted the leading Nollywood director, Chika Onu of Living in Bondage and Glamour Girls fame. Chika himself has known Genevieve since her earliest days in Nollywood.

I told Emeka that it would be fair and square to make his observations of the true Genevieve Nnaji known to the rest of the world and correct all the erroneous and ambiguous things circulated on her from the gossip tabloids or grapevine.
Of course Genevieve Nnaji is the most popular Nollywood actress and my article on her has been viewed by hundreds of thousands of readers of my Kisses “n’ Roses blogzine.
The Publisher was so impressed that he asked me to contact her for a special interview to be published in the fourth edition of Supple magazine.

Genevieve Nnaji is very pretty and very sexy and has provoked countless stiff erections in-between the loins of thousands of her make admirers.

Personally, I believe that we are yet to see the best of the first Nollywood sex symbol.
Nkiruka! The future is greater for Genevieve Nnaji!

Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Ben13: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2009
Nice info bruv.

I've always noticed that in her.
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by lucabrasi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2009
im sorry sir,but your report as it were isnt in the least objective,how dyu know that genevieve didnt sleep with atiku?you wernt there neither do you have conclusive proof apart from her word?

while im not saying she is all the papers ascribe to her,im asserting that theres no smoke without fire, the fact that she was nice to your camera man friend doesnt make her mother theresa, she is certainly not angelic or 100%excellent in morals,there are many nollywood artistes that dont get negative news like she does so i dont completely believe she is that nice n gentle and what have you.
as for provoking stiff erections as you so put it,any woman on screen can do that and im hoping for her sake that is not the major draw her male audiences have for seeing her movies
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Orikinla(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2009
lucabrasi:

im sorry sir,but your report as it were isnt in the least objective,how dyu know that genevieve didnt sleep with atiku?you wernt there neither do you have conclusive proof apart from her word?

while im not saying she is all the papers ascribe to her,im asserting that theres no smoke without fire, the fact that she was nice to your camera man friend doesnt make her mother theresa, she is certainly not angelic or 100%excellent in morals,there are many nollywood artistes that dont get negative news like she does so i dont completely believe she is that nice n gentle and what have you.
as for provoking stiff erections as you so put it,any woman on screen can do that and im hoping for her sake that is not the major draw her male audiences have for seeing her movies

Rumours are not facts.

I am a man and I can only speak as a man.
I know that more men than women find Genevieve Nnaji VERY SEXY.
I cannot speak for the lesbians.
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Pepeye(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2009
Orikinla:

Rumours are not facts.

Could u buttress your point more
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Shaz(f): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2009
Hmn. .
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by lucabrasi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2009
Orikinla:

Rumours are not facts.

I cannot speak for the lesbians.

true, rumours are not facts but theres always a fire at the end of every smoke, i dont see the media asserting that atiku slept with omotola or rita dominic e.t.c
besides,how can you know in unquestionable certainty that they are facts and not rumours, after all,you stated that you heard from a second source not from her,as for finding her sexy,im saying speak for yourself and the men you know, not for all men as we all have different tastes, thats not to say she is or isnt sexy, just an observation
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Uwane: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2009
The whole article is soooo fake, let Genevieve launder her image herself and kindly spare us the lies! What do you take Nigerians for?
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by wunmilyn(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2009
this is pure nonsense. angry angry
i don't believe dis atall

@poster, u and ur cameraman friend can fool urselves
but not everyone, particularly not me.

the Genevieve Nnaji dat i know is so proud and also a snobber
that word "humble" is far away from her.

partaining to atiku stuff whether a rumor or not, as far as i am concern i beleive it.
how come it was her name that was involved, afterall she is not the only actress in nollywood.

and mind u, she is not the best actress, she is not better off than omotola & rita domnic angry angry

pls give a break.
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by MrCrackles(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
POSTER AND TOPIC
Absolute pile of rotten garbage!!
undecided
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by sheyee(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
Whatever

@poster
is she married now cos i am interested since you and your cameraman friend know her that much

grin grin grin
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by ajayi1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hmmmmmm, Did Gene give u money for pasting her article here? undecided
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by SeanT21(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
LOL!!

Haha!!
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Orikinla(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2009
What matters most is the fact that the person who spoke on her behalf knows her more than the rumour mongers you prefer.

I have no time to argue.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers and God bless.
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by teissys(f): 3:44pm On May 15, 2009
Strong, fermented, nonsense. . .
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by flolady1: 4:35pm On May 15, 2009
i dont believe ,i think thats a total lie shocked shocked
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by ifyalways(f): 8:00pm On May 15, 2009
Orikinla and his over sabi cheesy Dude pratically knows and is related to all celebrities in 9ja.
who cares?
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by clemcykul(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2009
definitely not me
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Melinde: 3:06pm On May 20, 2009
humble, best actress, queen of nollywood , blah blaah blaah all na rubbish!!
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Melinde: 3:09pm On May 20, 2009
humble, best actress, queen of nollywood , blah blaah blaah all na rubbish!!, not 4 me infact
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by yme1(f): 3:23pm On May 20, 2009
all the best of luck to her kiss
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2009
wunmilyn:

partaining to atiku stuff whether a rumor or not, as far as i am concern i beleive it.
how come it was her name that was involved, afterall she is not the only actress in nollywood.

and mind u, she is not the best actress, she is not better off than omotola & rita domnic angry angry

pls give a break.

[/quot
genevieve's the bomb. rita dominic is just an immature short dick. with her hair like lion. so bloody irritating. i'd rather be admitted than watch rita dominic. she's more irritating than the early morning shit.
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 20, 2009
wunmilyn:

pls give a break.

genevieve's the bomb. rita dominic is the worst. that short thing is so irritating, infact she's more irritating than my early morning shit. i'd rather be admitted than watch rita's movies.
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2010
who cares if genevieve is so good, let her works speak for itsself,how many orphanages have benefited, all this media hype, na nonsense,all our entertainment celebrities have nothin to show for coming out of the woods,they still suffer from inferiority complex and a poor mind-set. she can kiss my black ass 4 all i care,
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by babyboy3(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
THE LEVEL OFF A$$_KI$$ING ON NL OVER GENE!!!

Has hit an ALL TIME HIGH,

Genevieve this, Genevieve that , WHO CARES

5 Articles about Genevieve interviewed on CNN on NL, (what the f£$%)

Why do people glorify mediocracy? (just like the Brits)

If Gene was that good why didnt she Audition for blockbuster roles in Hollywood
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Mobsync(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
I
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by nellaluv(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mobsync:

She's still a B.ITCH

. . . dude, you can come harder than this, yeah. . .

She's a b1tch, but not ur b1tch, so she aint gonna fuxck with you 'cos you aint hard enuff.

F**king hater.
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by slap1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mobsync:

She's still a B.ITCH
A bytch you'd sell your miserable community of ediots to shake hands with. Stewpid, blawdy nutcase!
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by slap1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2010
nellaluv:

. . . dude, you can come harder than this, yeah. . .

She's a b1tch, but not your b1tch, so she aint gonna fuxck with you 'cos you aint hard enuff.

F**king hater.
+ 10
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by automatik: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
winkWhere those things written in order to get reaction from people or was she trying to plead her case to people so that they can see in different light?Men,i can't believe she is that desperate.
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by Tittos: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
ive meet her personally and she was nice.i was very surprised cos of all i heard,
Re: The Genevieve Nnaji You Do Not Know by babyboy3(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2010
Cry me a river,

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . / PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner / Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.