Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Easiest Step To Receive From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easiest Step To Receive From God (634 Views)

Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) / How To Ask And Receive From God Always / The Faith Needed To Receive From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Step To Receive From God by soludo93(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Mathew 21:22

The phrase whatsoever ye shall ask is an open cheque that requires you to withdraw from God’s treasury. There are divine ideas, children, companies, homes, wisdom, etc in God’s treasury. God is looking for men and women to withdraw from His treasury because He has more than enough to dispatch. People have asked me severally, why their prayers were not answered if God is in haste to bless them. This could be your question as well but the good news is that God answers every prayer that he hears. If God did not hear your prayer, then He will not answer it. Sin is the only thing that hinders your prayer from reaching God (Isaiah 49:1,2). Your sins are forgiven when you acknowledge them and asked for forgiveness. God also demands that you forgive those that hurt you as that opens the gateway for your own forgiveness. If your prayers reach God, they receive answers immediately. The procedure for receiving answered prayers remains the same: ask, believe, and receive. Between what you asked and the answer is your faith. Faith is the spiritual currency for transactions in the kingdom of God. If you do not have faith that God has given you what you asked, you may never see their practical manifestations even though God has answered them all. Therefore, you must repent from doubting God in your heart.
SOURCE
Re: Easiest Step To Receive From God by Linderfaith: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
ok
Re: Easiest Step To Receive From God by Gloriouspa(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
@Op, Yes you are right.
I Isaiah 1 vs 19, it says if ye are willing and obedient, ye shall eat the fruit of the land. Obedient is the keyword. If we are obedient to the instructions and commandments of God then He will answer our prayers speedily. I am not exempted as well. I pray God will help us all.
Re: Easiest Step To Receive From God by An2elect2(f): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
prosperity preachers are here again with all their formulas and principles to tapping riches and favours from their sugar daddy god.

(1) (Reply)

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I Saw Him Leading Sokoto State. / Anti-gay Nigerian Bishop Appointed To Head Global Anglican Church / Buhari Approves N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.