Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment (1683 Views)

When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / Let Us Talk About Nig Stock Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment by pastorjosh: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2009
Its easy and everybody knows it.your rise to wealth is now in your hands.HARRIS INVESTMENT NETWORK HAS COME TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN
INVESTMENT PROGRAMME,TO REDUCE POVERTY, THE YOUTHS GRADUATE,UNDERGRADUATE
BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN WHO NEED TO EXPAND THERE STATE OF FINANCIAL INCOME TO A MAXIMUM STANDARD FOR COMFORTABLE LIVING THERE IS A REAL STRATEGY WAITING NOW.

TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT OFFER IT
IS NOT BY FORCE IT YOUR CHOICE
IF YOU REALLY NEED TO INVEST
VISIT THEM NOW ON THIS WEB SITE (www.harrisinvestment..com)
Re: This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment by pito: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders,

This harrisinvestment appears to be a scam. Visit the blog and check the comments posted by investors who have not been paid. Besides this, there is no reliable physical contact address and phone number to contact them. The testimonies on the site look phoney. A geniune investment scheme should have a website not a free blog. A lot of fraudsters hide under the name pastor to defraud. Please shine your eyes.
Re: This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment by triistar86: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ pito this what I discovered:
pastorjosh and kingdadboffy are thieves and rogues that is if they are not the same person. well pastor josh placed the link to his so called investment directly on naira land while kingdadboffy requested that you contact him directly through his email, thereafter he would send you the info for his own investment. The info that kingdadboffy also had a link to his investment . Although the two investment had different names where pastorjosh's own is harrisinvestment while kigdadboffy's own is Globalinvestment network but their are very very Identical. Though they have different accounts with two different names but the same bank (First bank),their had the same picture for a particular claimed investor but had different names and info for the same investor. To make matters worse, they had the same office address for all their 3 offices. Well u can verify all that i just said by checking the links below:
Here is the link to kingdadboffy's post on nairaland.: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-223401.0.html
And here are the links to their :
Pastorjosh (harrisinvestment): www.harrisinvestment..com
kingdadboffy (globalinvestment): www.globalinvestmentnetwork..com

Please beware of this fraudsters. Moderators should please do something about the influx of all this so called investment programs they are getting too much breathing space on nairaland business section I hope too many people havent fallen victim yet.
Re: This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment by idealbiz: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2009
i don't know why some people are been too sentimental.
i don't think harrisinvestment network is a scam.
but there are lots of scams going on in this form
but I've been paid several times by them
and most of my friends whom i introduced has their testimonies too.

SO IF YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY OTHER INVESTMENT NETWORKS
TRY HARRIS INVESTMENT
THEY PAY
I GIVE YOU MY WORDS AND I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU MY CONTACT FOR US TO MEET.
I AM TESTIFYING FOR THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY LIVED UP TO EXPECTATIONS OTHER THAN OTHER INVESTMENT NETWORKS.

www.harrisinvestmentnetwork.blogpsot.com
Re: This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment by triistar86: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
idealbiz:

i don't know why some people are been too sentimental.
i don't think harrisinvestment network is a scam.
but there are lots of scams going on in this form
but I've been paid several times by them
and most of my friends whom i introduced has their testimonies too.

SO IF YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY OTHER INVESTMENT NETWORKS
TRY HARRIS INVESTMENT
THEY PAY
I GIVE YOU MY WORDS AND I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU MY CONTACT FOR US TO MEET.
I AM TESTIFYING FOR THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY LIVED UP TO EXPECTATIONS OTHER THAN OTHER INVESTMENT NETWORKS.

www.harrisinvestmentnetwork.blogpsot.com
Guy u sound very confused gone are those days when everybody is gullible. Have you tried opening the link u placed above in your comment. May God have mercy on you. Cappish.
Re: This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment by miquest: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
I just took a close look @ the blog and discovered sumtin very alarming,
the Abuja address doesn't exist @ least that i know, I wonder how a place would be zone 6, maitama, those are 2 opposite places, now i know for sure that this is a scam, PLEASE ALL OF YOU BEWARE, people like this are this ones who keep giving nigerians bad names, Just see how disorganised the blogs are, and this so called pastor thinks that by putting the title pastor in front of his name people wud trust him,
Re: This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment by UNLEASHED(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
He's pastor Josh and most of the pple he pasted their testimonials on his blog too are pastor, i believe he's the same as one madamjoy. Don't believe that blog!!!!! they're thieves, they should have a domain site and not blog!!!!!

Below are some of our investor's testimonies.we just managed to publish some of them because of time and space. we hope you will get blessed as you go through them inJesus name, Amen

sadc)HARRIS INVESTMENT NETWORK
ALL RIGHT RESEVERED

COPYRIGHT 2005

head office manager:
PASTOR RAYMOND OLUMIDE

Hello Beloved brethren out there i am PASTOR JOSEPH DARE from Living Word ministry Kano Branch.I'm delighted today to be an investor of HARRIS INVESTMENT NETWORK. A member of my church, mainly a banker got me into this investment. And i took a very proper investigations about the business and found out that its genuine,legal and real.I took on the minimum plan of #10,000 in 6 diffrent places making it #60,000 worth of investment plan, at the end of the 10 investment plan days, they alerted me through mail and sms before depositing my initial investment and my interest into my bank account. It was wonderful and that helps me keep my family in order but i would like to trade forex myself but my time dedication will not let me concentrate. one of the seminars conducted by few expertize in town which they invited few pastors in town, i learn t that forex is a 24hours hot sit multi money making business but the truth still remains that it requires a professional and experienced hand like HARRIS INVESTMENT NETWORK to make more money from it.And i think it's better that i invest and get my little interest. for the minimum i invested am glad today.

I AM PASTOR STELLA ANTHONY,FROM IKEJA. THE PASTOR OF HIGHER LIFE MINISTRIES INC. IN IKEJA. A FELLOW PASTOR OF MY CHURCH INTRODUCED HARRIS INVESTMENT NETWORK TO ME ON 11th MAY 2008. FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS SCAM/FRAUD, BUT I DECIDED TO INVEST WITH #20,000 ONLY, HOPING THAT IF IT SHOULD BE A SCAM/FRAUD I WOULD LEARN MY LESSONS. BUT BEFORE GOD AND MAN, AFTER THE DURATION OF THE 10 ESTIMATED INVESTMENT WORKING DAYS, I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM HARRIS INVESTMENT NETWORK AND ALSO AN SMS ALERT ON MY PHONE, INFORMING ME OF THE AMOUNT THAT HAS BEEN CREDITED INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, I WENT TO MY BANK TO CONFIRM AND IT WAS TRUE. I WAS SO HAPPY.BUT ALL I CAN TELL EVERYONE OUT THERE IS THAT THE CHOICE IS YOURS. TRY THIS AND BE HAPPY OR FORGET IT AND ALSO BE HAPPY. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.

IT'S NOTHING BUT REAL & COMFIRMED SCAM!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Investing Tips For Everyone In Nigeria / How To Start A Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Export Charcoal And Timber To Overseas From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.